Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: Interesting 997T (terracotta int. mods, paint to sample or black)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 09:33 AM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
WTB: Interesting 997T (terracotta int. mods, paint to sample or black)

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $90000
Mileage: 25000
Color: Bright
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Last week I missed out on buying my perfect 997 Turbo and am really kicking myself. I would like to see if I can find something similar that might not be on the market already.

I can spend up to $90,000, but would prefer to be at $80k

Here's what I missed and would love to find:

2007 997 Turbo

Exterior: White, Red, Black,

Terracotta or other interesting interior (no basic black on black). Looking for Piano or Carbon trim. Alcantara is great also.

Painted Seat Backs

Manual

Sport Chrono

Upgraded Suspension

Upgraded Turbo's from a reputable shop

Clean History and would prefer to be under 30,000 miles but that's not a deal breaker.

Just really kicking myself at losing out on this car. I hope to find something similar! It was ruf_rturbo's car.

Old 07-29-2014, 04:03 PM
igdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud of
Wow, I think mines might be in your specs and ballpark.. no upgraded turbos, the suspension is just springs. Other than that its pretty much what you may be looking for with a warranty till 5/2015.

Old 07-29-2014, 04:04 PM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
Emailed you.

Old 07-29-2014, 05:02 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
My baby will be going up for sale soon. white 2008 TT, clean, 14K miles, with custom ordered (OEM) interior. Cocoa full leather with suede inserts and full red stitching. Sport seats with painted backs, painted center console, etc. All from the factory. Will be offered for $90K (comes with GIAC chip and Cargraphics exhaust).

Old 07-29-2014, 06:07 PM
bobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud of
Gorgeous interior!!!

Old 07-29-2014, 06:09 PM
HIX
Originally Posted by TighTT
My baby will be going up for sale soon. white 2008 TT, clean, 14K miles, with custom ordered (OEM) interior. Cocoa full leather with suede inserts and full red stitching. Sport seats with painted backs, painted center console, etc. All from the factory. Will be offered for $90K (comes with GIAC chip and Cargraphics exhaust).

Sounds like a sharp car. Maybe post up a few exterior pics?

Old 07-29-2014, 07:46 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Vehicle will come with OEM rear wing and OEM steering wheel.

The entire front end is custom wrapped in Xpel Ultimate self healing clear film, no accidents, other touches are OEM fire extinguisher, OEM short shifter, crests in headrests, Tookie bluetooth, Sirius, and iPod all included.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:38 AM
doktordyper is an unknown quantity at this point
roadsport in campbell ca has this:

http://www.roadsport-usa.com/pages/inventory1.php

2 tone terracotta interior, nice car. i'm also hunting for a 997.1TT so am keen on what's available and also true market value of these cars.

tightt, beautiful car, almost exactly what i'd be looking for. It's very unique in many ways, you'd be well served to looking at what's in the market in terms of $. you'll never be comparing apples to apples with the unique features of your car, but it's still an 07' 997.1TT. best of luck with your upcoming sale.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:40 AM
tightt! oh ****, sorry, noticed it's an 08'. nice car nonetheless. if it's still for sale in a couple of months, i'd like to talk.....

Old 07-30-2014, 10:42 AM
hey, cool. this site auto censors. it changed another word for "poop" to "*****". nice!

Old 07-30-2014, 12:16 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
TighTT- I have never been able to understand your interior and I do not critique it because I have not seen it in person and as a Cocoa interior owner myself, know how it changes drastically in person.

Cocoa with white seat backs is amazing. Then the black centers? Questionable, then red stitching/belts? I dono, now you've got 4 interior colors. . . Did you order this new? I've always wanted to know.

Old 07-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by Perk10
TighTT- I have never been able to understand your interior and I do not critique it because I have not seen it in person and as a Cocoa interior owner myself, know how it changes drastically in person.

Cocoa with white seat backs is amazing. Then the black centers? Questionable, then red stitching/belts? I dono, now you've got 4 interior colors. . . Did you order this new? I've always wanted to know.
My thoughts EXACTLY when I was called by Champion Porsche to come look at it. I thought to myself "man...this thing must be hideous!". I was wrong....its stunning. I don't know how it works...but it works SO damn well. The centers are not exactly black...more of a light gray, which matches the roof liner, etc. I would say its not for everyone....but I have yet to find someone who says they dislike it...in fact...its usually quite the opposite. At last years Champion Motorsport open house I received several offers on the car, all of which were promptly turned down as I planned to keep this car. Now that Im fighting a herniated disk in my lower back, its made driving manual a real bear, so Im grudgingly thinking about moving to a PDK.

Old 07-30-2014, 04:42 PM
tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !
HIX I have a friend here in Dallas that has a 08 Light silver Turbo with Expresso interior that is a manual with 27k on the clock and in perfect shape.Not exactly what you are looking for, but a clean 997 Turbo. Car has not been listed yet, but in the ball park $ you are looking at. It has been serviced at Park Place and all records are up to date. It has been adult female owned. She is moving from this 997 Turbo to a 991. I have encouraged her to list the car here and Rennlist before trading it to the dealer. If interested in box me and I can put you in touch.

Tom

Old 08-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TighTT
My thoughts EXACTLY when I was called by Champion Porsche to come look at it. I thought to myself "man...this thing must be hideous!". I was wrong....its stunning. I don't know how it works...but it works SO damn well. The centers are not exactly black...more of a light gray, which matches the roof liner, etc. I would say its not for everyone....but I have yet to find someone who says they dislike it...in fact...its usually quite the opposite. At last years Champion Motorsport open house I received several offers on the car, all of which were promptly turned down as I planned to keep this car. Now that Im fighting a herniated disk in my lower back, its made driving manual a real bear, so Im grudgingly thinking about moving to a PDK.
I'm very sorry to hear about your back. Now that you mention the gray alcantara with the matching roof, it makes more sense already. I happen to have options for Cocoa leather A&B Pillars and Leather Roof Liner so I hadn't thought of it that way.

I am such a Cocoa lover and I am literally obsessed with white seat backs so I am sure the car is a true knock out in person. GL with everything! Maybe you'll get better and be able to keep her?

And to the OP - TighTT's car would be a TOUGH one to pass up on!!

Last edited by Perk10; 08-02-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:25 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
found one

one at Inskip Porsche in RI, 997TT, white, terr interior, factory aero kit, 09, mid 80's, low miles, high options...cpo I believe, Kurt is the sales guy..

good luck

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Interesting 997T (terracotta int. mods, paint to sample or black)