Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2013 Nissan Juke Nismo AWD - Loaded unique daily driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 09:38 PM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
2013 Nissan Juke Nismo AWD - Loaded unique daily driver

Year: 2013
Make: Nissan
Model: Juke
Price: $22500
Mileage: 8000
Color: White on Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Excellent condition with a little less than 8k miles on it. I bought it brand new on new years day of this year. It's fully loaded with navigation, backup camera, and the rockford fosgate system. There are no other privately owned white AWD nismos on the market anywhere in the US right now.

It's a pretty funky looking car but the test drive is what really sold me. It's a surprisingly quick little turbo car for the money and gets decent MPG's. You can really bump up the power with a simple tune. The car is stock with the exception of HID's. The AWD got me through the crazy winter without any issues.

I have a couple of subarus and a big truck so I really don't have a need for another AWD vehicle. Out of all my cars this one probably gets the most compliments…it's really that cool looking lol.

As for pricing there was a white AWD nismo that sold at Manheim recently for $21,600 with more miles than mine and unknown options. For all we know it may not have even had navigation. I know I'm working with an educated crowd so I'll be straightforward with price. I'll take $22,600.

NOTE: Porsche license plate frame not included.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20140620_190612.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	4.14 MB
ID:	398919   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140620_190701.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	398920   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140620_190743.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	4.49 MB
ID:	398921   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140620_191548.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	398922  
Old 08-11-2014, 04:31 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
My daughter has a 2011 Juke (not Nismo) and it is a blast to drive. The looks are polarizing but she loves it and it is super reliable. That little turbo 4 scoots and it feels pretty nimble. Great car if you're looking for something with some personality - GLWS!

Old 08-13-2014, 01:35 PM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by leftlane
My daughter has a 2011 Juke (not Nismo) and it is a blast to drive. The looks are polarizing but she loves it and it is super reliable. That little turbo 4 scoots and it feels pretty nimble. Great car if you're looking for something with some personality - GLWS!
haha yeah the looks aren't for everyone. My first reaction when they came out in 2011 was "WTH is that?!" the back looked like the front and vice versa. The Nismo version really caught my eye with the funky body kit and sporty interior...then I took it for a spin and was immediately sold. The car really does have a lot of character.

To those in the market for a reasonably priced versatile daily driver I really suggest you drive one. Feel free to drop by if you're local and take mine for a spin. You'll be surprised.