Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: 2010+ gt3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 08:54 PM
igdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud of
WTB: 2010+ gt3

Ideally under $95k
Mileage under 30k

Buddy says dealers are offering around $70-$90k for these cars depending on the condition. So I hope $95k isn't too bad since dealers are selling certified at asking $110k.

Mods: would be awesome but not needed

Color ideal: white exterior

Cash in hand

Thanks,

TC

Old 08-15-2014, 09:24 AM
igdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud of
Bump!

Old 08-15-2014, 09:30 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
I've been looking for several months and you're not likely to find one at that price. The only 2010 I've seen under $105k has 40k miles on it, but its cpo and has GT2 seats. It's 95k

Old 08-15-2014, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the input. One can hope and pray. Lol
I should just stand outside the dealer and solicit their trade in. Sheesh. I found a pretty clean 2011 gt3 28k miles for asking $100k. So I hope its possible in the $90-100k range.

Old 08-15-2014, 10:29 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
A buddy of mine got 102k in trade for his 2010. White, black wheels, Red roll cage, 26k miles. They had it for sale for $114k

Old 08-15-2014, 10:34 AM
Old 08-15-2014, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by White Rock
A buddy of mine got 102k in trade for his 2010. White, black wheels, Red roll cage, 26k miles. They had it for sale for $114k
Thanks.. That's great to know. It helps me get a better gauge where the prices will go. Was it nicely equipped?

Old 08-15-2014, 11:56 AM
Sport Chrono, No PCCB, Pasm, Alcantara seats (none on doors or lower dash) and the other normal options. No full leather

Old 08-15-2014, 11:59 AM
Similar to this one and this is the same dealer he traded in at.

http://www.porscheofnorthhouston.com...exas/15423720/

Old 08-15-2014, 10:10 PM
Similar to this one and this is the same dealer he traded in at.

http://www.porscheofnorthhouston.com...exas/15423720/
Damn.. Hmm. Hopefully something turns up at under $100k price range.

Old 08-15-2014, 10:11 PM
Got my eye on this one.. Thanks

Old 08-16-2014, 12:20 AM
1976MuSTaNGSTeVe is on a distinguished road
It's always great to get a beal but better to get what's gonna make you happy. Don't just settle because its a few grand cheaper. Just my .02. Good luck with your search!

Old 08-16-2014, 12:53 AM
Originally Posted by 1976MuSTaNGSTeVe
It's always great to get a beal but better to get what's gonna make you happy. Don't just settle because its a few grand cheaper. Just my .02. Good luck with your search!
Definately. For $5k I'm patient as my 997tt is on the market. This post is to hope to get one soon or within due time. Hope a few 6speeders will be able to spread the word that a buyer is ready with or without the sale of my car and can get a little more than the dealer offers.

Old 08-16-2014, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by igdawgi
Got my eye on this one.. Thanks
Bottom line on that car is $94k. I have videos and detailed pics if you'd like them. There was an issue with a crack under the decklid and also when you open the decklid all up it rubs the slightest bit. Other than that, the car looks awesome, but for those reasons, I didn't purchase it. text me if you'd like the videos 214 - two eight three - 2270

Old 08-16-2014, 10:05 AM

Bottom line on that car is $94k. I have videos and detailed pics if you'd like them. There was an issue with a crack under the decklid and also when you open the decklid all up it rubs the slightest bit. Other than that, the car looks awesome, but for those reasons, I didn't purchase it. text me if you'd like the videos 214 - two eight three - 2270
Its no longer on eBay. Was there an accident that caused the decklid to crack? Did you see the car in person? Thx
My email is tincheelee@gmail.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: 2010+ gt3