Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS:Nascar Camping World Truck

Old 12-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2013
Make: Toyota
Model: Tundra
Price: $45000
Mileage: 0
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Pretty cool pic with the new greenhouse cover. Still available for the right price or right trade. Looking forward to driving it at Sebring and Daytona next year if it doesn't sell though.

Old 01-24-2015, 04:28 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Few updated pics. Finishing up some decal work and added the Toyota Care decals. Willing to throw in all spares and brand new Aluma aluminum trailer for the right deal. Willing to put some cash in as well. Truck will be driven for the first time at Daytona in April if it doesn't find a home by then.

Old 01-24-2015, 04:49 PM
sn8kklr is on a distinguished road
i would love to daily that beast! lollll

Goodluck with the trade

Old 01-24-2015, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by sn8kklr
i would love to daily that beast! lollll

Goodluck with the trade
Thanks. I know it's been done on several occasions but I can't even imagine how difficult it would be conforming to local city laws the truck just needs a good home. It will devour Porsche cup cars on a road course. Quite surprised there hasn't been more interest. I'd like to keep it and use it from time to time but with my 5yo finding things he wants to do it is leaving me less and less time for my stuff. It's still hasn't been driven and only has been started 2-3x in the last 6 months first opportunity I will have to drive it is in April at Daytona. I just hate it when stuff sits. I'd like to find something like an m3 I can drive on a regular basis and if and when I can make it to a track day with my friend then I have something I can have some fun in. Time will tell. I'm sure I'll be posting videos of me driving it in April soon. Lol.

Old 02-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Crickets....

Old 02-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Didn't really want to sell it outright but will try for a few weeks. any offers?

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 03-09-2015 at 12:12 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:15 AM
Well house is under contract. Truck will be staying up at Bill Elliot's. So she has a safe place to sleep until we get moved. Not so important to sell now but will consider offers around $50K. I test drove it today around the neighborhood. Starts right up and gets some looks Here are some pics from today while finishing up some decal work. I love the truck but still have a bug for a fast street car. I was going to run the truck at Daytona in April but once again something has come up and I have to cancel the event. Our closing is that weekend. Ughhh. One day I may get to drive it on a track

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 03-09-2015 at 12:36 AM.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:43 PM
All decal work is done. This is what it looks like Truck will be driven at AMP for testing and then going to Bill Elliotts for storage until we transition into our new home. This is my last update as it won't be changing visually from here. Will post videos of it running around the track if I can make it up there. With a home closing and purchasing another it's not likely to happen soon though. On a good note I drove it through the neighborhood and it starts right up and drives great I have decided to throw in the brand new Aluma aluminum trailer and all spares for my asking price. You are not going to find a cleaner more rare Nascar Truck than this anywhere. You may find a Tundra but it won't look like this and I guarantee it won't have an authentic Toyota TRD Phase 14 motor in it. It also won't be set up for road course and have windows I really do hate to sell but it hasn't been driven yet in the last year. And life just seems to get more complicated. This truck needs to be driven. Any interest let me know. I will still entertain trade offers as well.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 10-03-2015 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:12 PM
Truck leaves for storage this week.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 04-01-2015 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:26 PM
We are in the new house and I am leaving tomorrow to pick it up from the race shop. I am prepping it for Atlanta Motorsports Park. I will start enjoying it when able. Still available for the right price or right trade.

Old 10-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Updated price. Want to pull the trigger on another vehicle and need the space. Not another one like it in the country.

Old 11-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Well sold motor and trans so truck is available as a true roller. It is complete. Just add motor and trans. If it doesn't sell I may throw in a ctsv motor

Old 11-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Lol, motor didn't sell. Guy went roque. So still available as turn key option or roller. Can sell in any configuration your heart desires.