Price: $95000
Mileage: 9200
Color: Fuji White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Selling my 2014 Land Rover Range Rover HSE in Fuji White w/ ~9200 miles

Purchased brand new in January (after a 10 month wait). Title is clear and in-hand.

Factory Options:

* Meridian Premium Audio 825W & 19 Speakers

* Front Climate Comfort Package (Front Cooled Seats w/ Massage, Adjustable Bolsters & Front Refrigerator)

* Automatic Parallel Park

* Soft Door Close

* Vision Assist Pack (Surround Camera System, Adaptive Front Lights, Blind Spot Monitor/Closing Vehicle Sensor, Reverse Traffic Detection, Auto Dimming Heated Exterior Mirrors

* Wood Leather Steering Wheel

HSE Package comes with:

12-Way Power Front Seats w/ Driver Memory
Perforated Oxford Leather Seats w/ Heated Rear Seats
Grand Black Lacquer Wood Trim
20" Alloy Wheels
Sliding Panoramic Roof w/ Blind

I also installed fixed side steps in aluminum to ease access. Have two sets of mats (original carpet that is pictured along with the factory rubber mats + rubber loadspace mat). I have the rear cargo cover shade (not pictured in photos) and the luggage holding nets.

Comes with two sets of keys, all manuals, nothing is missing. I also purchased an after-market wheel/tire protection package from the dealer for $1500 dollars that is transferrable (I know, I know....

For more pics including original window sticker of $96,270 please see the gallery here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d1hftj667...DoBIvAa9a?dl=0

Two dealers have each offered me $100K for her on trade-in as there is still a backlog for 2014/2015 cars (at least in certain parts of the country). That is a great price (IMO) and am tempted to take it but wanted to offer her first here for a week or so beforehand.

No trades or low-ball offers please. Car is in Los Angeles (Santa Monica/Pacific Palisades). Always garaged and hand washed weekly. No dents or dings. Very minor curb rash on 1 or 2 wheels (pics in gallery).

Please email riozilla [at] gmail [dot] com or PM me with any questions. Thank you!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00623.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	401207   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00635.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	401208   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00630.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	401209   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00607.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	401211   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00628.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	401212  

Last edited by riozilla; 09-07-2014 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:16 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by riozilla
Two dealers have each offered me $100K for her on trade-in as there is still a backlog for 2014/2015 cars (at least in certain parts of the country). That is a great price (IMO) and am tempted to take it but wanted to offer her first here for a week or so beforehand.
You got $5k MORE, ON TRADE IN OFFER, and you want to go thru the hassle on selling privately and lose that $ bird in hand? What are you a glutton for punishment?

Old 09-07-2014, 01:28 PM
riozilla is on a distinguished road
Yes, it sounds silly on the surface but it's always a little more complicated. Those dealers offering me that amount on trade ultimately were not negotiating enough on the other elements of the deal (specifically the final price of the car I wanted, a particular F458) while those that did have the car I wanted were offering me less.

Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
You got $5k MORE, ON TRADE IN OFFER, and you want to go thru the hassle on selling privately and lose that $ bird in hand? What are you a glutton for punishment?

Old 09-07-2014, 01:33 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
haha aight, good luck tho. So sounds like they added more money on the trade in, only to make it up on the 458... dealers I tell ya...

If only you can sell to carmax, no purchase necessary

Old 09-07-2014, 05:40 PM
That was fast. Car is tentatively sold, pending wire transfer in the AM.

Old 09-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by riozilla
That was fast. Car is tentatively sold, pending wire transfer in the AM.
Nice vehicle. Don't mean to sound like an as* but if someone is going to pay you $95K for a used 10K mile RR ($96K new) which is also one of the fastest depreciation vehicles made, then good for you. Take the money and run! However, the buyer must have more money then brains.

Old 09-08-2014, 11:34 AM
She sold for $105k and I had multiple people offering me more than that to try and bump the buyer who sent in funds first. Supply and demand I suppose.

I waited 10 months for her when I ordered, and dealer tried to buy her back from me when she arrived for more than I paid so they could resell it to people who did not want to wait. I suppose there must still be a long wait for a new order or a lack of inventory.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:31 AM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CALGUY
Nice vehicle. Don't mean to sound like an as* but if someone is going to pay you $95K for a used 10K mile RR ($96K new) which is also one of the fastest depreciation vehicles made, then good for you. Take the money and run! However, the buyer must have more money then brains.
That is very unclassy to be posting things like that on someone's for sale add. You are wrong, there are exceptions to the rule. The new model rovers are selling like this because there is a waiting list. People who buy them have money and will pay a few grand more to have it now. I got one of the first models at my dealer, a supercharged model. MSRP 118k, 6 months later I saw that they were being sold used at dealers for 150k. So listed mine and got many offers for 135k, was greedy and wanted more. Those buyers were gone. Ended up selling to a used car dealer and got 125k for it. Loved it and didn't want to sell but once the dealers have a back stock on the lot it will drop in value like you said and I would be kicking myself. This is a rare event but if you don't take advantage of it then that is foolish.

Old 09-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
That is very unclassy to be posting things like that on someone's for sale add. You are wrong, there are exceptions to the rule. The new model rovers are selling like this because there is a waiting list. People who buy them have money and will pay a few grand more to have it now. I got one of the first models at my dealer, a supercharged model. MSRP 118k, 6 months later I saw that they were being sold used at dealers for 150k. So listed mine and got many offers for 135k, was greedy and wanted more. Those buyers were gone. Ended up selling to a used car dealer and got 125k for it. Loved it and didn't want to sell but once the dealers have a back stock on the lot it will drop in value like you said and I would be kicking myself. This is a rare event but if you don't take advantage of it then that is foolish.
I agreed take the money and run for the seller. More power to him. I would do the same. In fact I did when I bought a new 2005 F430 in 2005 for MSRP sold it 8 months later for higher, but to a dealer. They aren't people. Just a business.