Model: Shelby GT500
Price: $50000
Mileage: 27000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I hate to do it but I just got a new clearance and the time has come for me to grow up.. Unfortunately I cant get to MIR enough anymore and with my new clearance I need to be responsible so no more racing in Mexico for me. That being said I am reluctantly selling the car and giving her up to someone who will get the proper use out of her and utilize the build as I once did. The car is a 2007 stripe delete + CF Hood, Roof, Trunk. those can all be painted white as well if the CF look isn't to your taste, but it does provide significant weight reductions.

I bought the car from a guy that was very active in the SVT Performance forums. He handed the car off to me in which I wanted to continue the dream of his and make this car into a 1000+HP beast. So I took the car to Evolution Performance and they quickly put me on the fast track to a crazy a monster build! Michael at L&M blueprinted and custom built the entire long block and then shipped it over to Evolution where John Lund and the boys took over the reins. The car made car 828RWHP/754TQ @ 17.9 LB of Boost & on only 93 Octane for the break in tune! We then changed to a triple hat system and went E-85 which then got us up to 938RWHP .I've never changed to a smaller pulley and I haven't been back to Evolution since we tuned with E-85, this car can easily get to the 1000+RWHP range if someone wants it there.

List of major mods:

L&M Built Long Block (Iron) 31k by itself!

Aluminum Ford GT Heads (CNC Machined)
Kenne Bell 3.6L LC Supercharger
L&M Custom 4v S/C Cams & Springs
American Racing Headers O/R((Longtube)(2" Primaries)(3" Merge Collectors))
O/R 3" X-Pipe
Magnaflow Competion Catback Exhaust
Custom Evolution Performance Built Ford 9" Rear End (3.75 WaveTrak gears) + upper and lower control arms)
E85 Tuned Personally by John Lund
1000+RWHP for the track.. 938RWHP street tune (lots of room to grow with smaller pulleys, Nitrous, and or race gas)

There are a few other mods that I have left out in respect to Evolution and L&M that are proprietary. If you have any other questions you can give Fred @ Evolution Performance a call and he will vouch for me and tell you about the build further. If you guys have any questions at all send me a PM and we can talk more. Unfortunately the car just sits the majority of the time because I cant take it to the track like I used to and I cant mess around with it because of my clearance I have a lot of new responsibilities and I want to keep them going. Ultimately I just want the car to be driven the way it was built to be driven and it breaks my heart everyday I look at it in the garage and don't feel the same as I once did for her. She deserves to be with someone who will get the most out of her and enjoy those moments as I once did! Again I'm asking 50k but it is negotiable, obviously Ill never see anything close to what I put into the car but Id like to get a little back. Ultimately whomever buys the car will be getting a ready to go low 9 second car (high 8s with the right trans and slicks) for a fraction of the price it took to build it!

Thanks in advance!

Old 09-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Bump for an AWESOME car and an even better seller. Someone give this car a good home! I saw this car in person and the power is unbelievable! You can't get 1000HP for this money...

I'm sure this can won't last long...

Old 09-23-2014, 01:41 PM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Bump for an awesome guy. I have done business with him before. He is a stand up guy and straight up!

Old 09-23-2014, 06:17 PM
Dreamliner is on a distinguished road
Nice car! I am also a fan of your license plates. Good luck!

Old 09-30-2014, 10:12 PM
johnjon87 is on a distinguished road
Sold!