Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2009 Midnight Blue Turbo Cab 4 sale ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Bagger has a spectacular aura aboutBagger has a spectacular aura aboutBagger has a spectacular aura about
2009 Midnight Blue Turbo Cab 4 sale ...

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $85900
Mileage: 25500
Color: Midnight Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I have a 2009 Turbo cabriolet that I'm coming out of lease in March. The car is Midnight Blue with Blue top, interior is natural beige full leather. I've had the car since new.

The Porsche shop added Cargraphic Loud exhaust about 3 years ago. FVD level 1 tune was done 6 months ago. There is a short / sport shifter (B&M) that was also added about a year ago. The car has clear front markers, tinted windows, hard wired V1 radar detector, clear bra (new bra placed 2 years ago). Also, has HRE 43s in satin black in excellent condition with no curb rash. I don't park on the street. Wheels came with sensors / tires ... about 4000 miles on the set and in excellent condition w/plenty of tread.

I have the OEM wheels / sensors / tires, shifter, and exhaust. All are in excellent condition.

Some here have asked to buy the "parts" separately from the car ... the exhaust, the wheels/sensors/tires. Porsche dealer is putting together a buy out with all the options on the car 'as is' without removing them from the car.

I have a new Turbo coupe coming in mid January 2015. The present car will be given back to the dealer with some $$ coming to me. But, the car is certainly worth more with the options I have added, along with the OEMs.

I've had the 997.1 TT car since new. The car is in excellent condition through out. 25,500+ miles on the clock. Never tracked, driven as it should be driven.

I drive the car to work (3 days / week), park it away from others in the corner. No winter driving.

Here is the window sticker:

911 Turbo Cabriolet M/T
Midnight Blue Metallic
Cabriolet roof Blue
Brown (beige) natural leather
Heated seats
Seat Ventilation
Bluetooth phone interface
Sport Chrono package
XM radio
6 disc CD/DVD changer
Floor mats interior color
Universal Audio Interface
Storage Compt Lid with Logo
Entry door sills illuminated Logo
Center console painted ext color
Thicker leather steering wheel
Porsche crest on head rest
Destination charge

Total is just under $150,000

With the Cargraphic Loud exhaust and the FVD tune the car makes around 550+ horse power and is very much more alive than the stock car. I love the increased power a great deal. Really wakes up the car IMO! The sport shifter adds to the fun also.

The HRE 43s in black satin along with the window tint adds a stealthy look to the car that I really like, too. The wheels (with sensors) were about $8200 with the tires (Michelin PSS 235/305 19s).

The Cargraphic exhaust with round black chrome tips was about $4800 + installation.

Of course installation of all these bits was additional (for example, hooking up the exhaust was $800 labor ... some are more, some are less).

All documentation and maintenance records available and intact. Always driven as it should be ... quickly and responsibly.

In December, I plan to put the car back to "stock" with oem exhaust, and wheels/tires. Selling off the aftermarket HRE wheels and tires, and Cargraphic exhaust separately. I have prices in mind, but will not talk about that now.

I'm would entertain selling the car between now and December. I can certainly pay off the lease and someone would have a wonderful car for less than dealer price.

Selling the car with all OEM bits (Turbo wheels/tires/sensors, exhaust, shifter) along with the aftermarket additions: HRE 43 satin black 19" wheels, Michelin tires/sensors, Cargraphic Loud exhaust I think a good price point would be $85,900. From what I can see Online, cars similar to mine sell from $80,000 to $90,000 with just OEM parts. The aftermarket bits on my car should have a somewhat higher entry point.

If you don't like the aftermarket bits, take them off and sell them privately. But, I would come up to Connecticut and look at the car 1st. I don't think anyone would be disappointed.

I have some photos, but don't expect 40 pix of every last thing. If I were thinking of buying a car like this, I'd look at it in person, or have someone I trust do it for me.

I'll entertain conversation, or thoughts.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2081.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	405109   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2097.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	405110   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2092.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	58.9 KB