Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2013 Porsche Boxster S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 07:02 AM
PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !
2013 Porsche Boxster S

Year: 2013
Make: Porsche
Model: Boxster
Price: $56000
Mileage: 20000
Color: Guards Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NM
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0731.JPG
Views:	354
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	405470

If I go any lower than this I might as well just trade it in.

This car is a Stuttgart build that I custom ordered and then waited over 4 months for delivery. I accepted it with 7 factory miles on the odometer and insisted that the dealership not wash or polish it in any way. This car has received the utmost care from day one. I got to do it “my way.”

The entire front end, rockers and rear tire splash areas are wrapped in XPEL Ultimate clear film with a 10 year warranty and wrapped edges where possible. There are no unsightly seams across the middle of the hood or any other panel. The paintwork has been cared for with Menzerna polishes and sealed with two coats of CQuartz UK edition since new.

The black wheels in the photos are 20 inch DPE Forged three-piece wheels in matte black powder coat with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (60% tread life remaining). Delivery time was 13 weeks for this $7,500 wheel/tire combo. The wheel faces were CNC machined from a 240 pound aluminum billet into the 16 spoke custom offset design you see here. I etched, primed and painted a set of adhesive wheel weights to match the powder coat before mounting/balancing (again, details). If you are worried about cleaning them, I personally airbrushed a coating of CQuartz UK into every nook and cranny to make them easier to clean and resistant to brake dust. They feature a 12mm offset bump to push the wheels out to the corners of the car and sit flush with the fender lips. No cheap-o spacers here. This was done right the first time, like the rest of the car. Equipment and prices are as follows:

Interior Options
Adaptive Sport Seats, 18 Way Memory (3,465)
Ventilated Seats (730)
Light Design Package (340)
Sport Design Steering Wheel (250)
Steering Wheel Stitching in Guards Red (1,025)
Full Leather Interior in Black (2,385)
Premium Package (1,440) Bi Xenon lights with PDLS, etc…
Center Console Trim in Black Leather (300)
Porsche Crests in Headrests (285)
BOSE Infotainment with Navigation (3,860)
Paint Options
Roll Bars in Body Color (635)
Exterior Package Painted (1,710) No ugly black plastic mirrors or exterior parts
Headlight Cleaning System Covers in Guards Red (295)
Chassis Options
Porsche Active Suspension Management (1,790)
Rear Parking Sensors (530)
Power Folding Mirrors with LED Puddle Lamps (340)
Porsche Sports Exhaust (2,825)
Seat Belts in Guards Red (340)

MSRP was $84,375 with many value-added options. Detailing, rims and clear-bra done for you. I will sell for $57,500 with original 19 inch wheels and tires (approx 3k miles use). Add $3,500 for the forged wheels and tires. My price is competitive with Carmax and local dealers. Don’t buy an auction car from Carmax or potentially abused lease turn-in from the dealer when you can meet the original owner and understand the history of your new Porsche! Feel free to contact me with questions.

Click for high res pics!

Name:	DSC_0679.JPG
Views:	428
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	405471

Name:	DSC_0697.JPG
Views:	340
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	405472

Name:	DSC_0685.JPG
Views:	286
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	405473

Name:	DSC_0489.JPG
Views:	363
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	405474

Last edited by PMNewton; 11-22-2014 at 08:42 AM.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:40 AM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
I have seen this car a number of times, and while i dont know the seller I would swear he stops to wipe every bug that hits it off. Looks like its been waxed every time I see it.

Last edited by Squat; 10-18-2014 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:58 AM
PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Squat
I have seen this car a number of times, and while i dont know the seller I would swear he stops to whip every bug that hits it off. Looks like its been waxed every time I see it.
There you have it folks, personal testimony! Thanks for the compliment and the bump.

I am entertaining package offers.

- Patrick

Old 10-18-2014, 09:06 AM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Did you swap the wheels to save them for the sale? I saw it the other day with the stockers on.
I have a black A3 tdi here during the week then go home to LV, and the turbo. Hard to miss as I taped the NV plate in the rear. I cant find the stupid plate screws and never spend enough time in ELP to get some

Old 10-18-2014, 06:32 PM
I took the black ones off to give them a good scrub. I've been too busy with missions to put them back on. I've seen that A3 around too!

- Patrick

Old 10-21-2014, 11:21 AM
After more market research I have decided to make a one time discount to bring my car more in line with similarly equipped vehicles across the country. The vehicle price is now $59,999 with the factory 19 inch wheels. Add $3,500 if you want the DPE forged wheels as well. This is a total $6,500 package discount.

- Patrick

Old 10-22-2014, 07:29 AM
XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !
Perfectly optioned. Good price. Good luck with the sale!

Old 10-23-2014, 12:59 PM
omegaSMP300 will become famous soon enough
Very nice car. Good luck with sale!

Old 10-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PMNewton
After more market research I have decided to make a one time discount to bring my car more in line with similarly equipped vehicles across the country. The vehicle price is now $59,999 with the factory 19 inch wheels. Add $3,500 if you want the DPE forged wheels as well. This is a total $6,500 package discount.

- Patrick
I was going to say it was a bit high at $65K, at under $60K, it's a great price for anyone wanting a nice red 981. I have both a 997 and a 981 and I can vouch that the 981 is a much better handling car than a 997.

Old 10-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Ynot
I was going to say it was a bit high at $65K, at under $60K, it's a great price for anyone wanting a nice red 981. I have both a 997 and a 981 and I can vouch that the 981 is a much better handling car than a 997.

It is a great price. I'm starting to get offers from AutoTrader. If anyone is interested, please contact me. I don't think this is going to last long!

- Patrick

Old 10-24-2014, 08:01 PM
I finally got smart and created a Flickr account an posted tons of high res pics here.

- Patrick

Old 10-27-2014, 09:30 AM
Car is still available!

Old 10-31-2014, 05:36 PM
Weekend bump. Original price was 84,375. Only 17 months young!

- Patrick

Old 11-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Monday bump! Lots of interest but car is still available.

- Patrick

Old 11-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Price reduced by $1,500! Need to make room in the garage...

- Patrick

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2013 Porsche Boxster S