Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: 2011/2012 Turbo S Cab

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 10:05 AM
guab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of light
WTB: 2011/2012 Turbo S Coupe

Year: 2011
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $125000
Mileage: 10000
Color: Multiple
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I'm trying to find the perfect 2010+ 911 Turbo (with S Options) or 2011+ Turbo S -- just haven't come across it yet .

So here are my requirements:

1) Exterior color: Silver Metallic, Carrara White, Black Metallic, Aqua Blue Metallic

2) Interior color: Contrast.... so if the cart is white/black/silver, I'm looking for some contrast on the inside such as Carrerra Red (full red interior w/ silver outside would be amazing), Terracotta, or Sand Beige. If it's Aqua Blue I'm looking for black or gray on the inside (but with a ton of accents). All interiors should be FULL LEATHER. I love leather, alcantara, and carbon fiber. I love red gauges, and contrasted seat belts and stitching. The more optioned the interior is -- the BETTER!

3) Required Options:
PDK w/ Gearshift paddles (i.e., SportDesign Steering Wheel)
Aero Kit
Sport Chrono w/ PASM and PTV
PCCB
Adaptive Sport Seats
Bose Sound
Navigation
Bluetooth
SiriusXM Radio
Full Leather Interior Package

I would prefer if there was a Park Assist system on it, but it's not a deal breaker.

3) Mileage: Prefer to stay under 10,000 but would consider up to 18,000.

4) Must have verifiable recent PPI inspection from Porsche dealership.

5) Car must never have been driven in snow or on roads that have been salted (I prefer to stay away from cars in regions with lots of snow just to be safe) -- will need under chassis pictures.

Mods are OK (exhaust/tune only). Must be clean carfax, no repaints, and I prefer a private sale (will consider dealer -- but prefer private).

Willing to spend $100,000 (2010) to $125,000 (2012) range. Funds are available.

PM me.

Last edited by guab; 10-19-2014 at 11:57 AM.
Old 10-19-2014, 05:31 PM
sn8kklr is on a distinguished road
thought i found one. Bump regardless

Old 10-19-2014, 06:47 PM
guab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of light
I found one on ebay that I'm watching... aqua blue coupe with aero kit black interior with some contrast (titanium blue inserts) and 10k miles for a 2012....

let's hope I get it then the modding begins

Last edited by guab; 10-19-2014 at 07:16 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:19 PM
one i found was 115k but had 32k miles :/

Good luck on the catch!

Old 10-19-2014, 07:25 PM
Bam! just like that. Get that finders free ready!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4695772929.html

Looks sweet!

Make yourself a deal!

Old 10-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Haha -- thanks man. That car is too boring though with black exterior/black interior.

Ultimately I decided that I want the coupe... didn't realize at first that they all had sunroofs on them. I had an E93 M3 for a while that I absolutely loved (when it worked) and I've been itching to get back into a 'vert ever since I got rid of it. Unfortunately, I just decided I can't sacrifice the absolutely gorgeous Porsche lines for the convertible. It would be a tragedy.

I mean look at dat ***.

Name:  9pw5SiE.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  72.2 KB

Titanium Blue inserts (will get alcantara steering wheel/pdk lever and boot and some carbon fiber)

Name:  rExoahs.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  79.3 KB

Old 10-19-2014, 07:50 PM
ya thats too pretty!

There was one also on this site... Guys been trying to sell it for awhile now.

$110 with 13k miles 2011.

Should be a few pages back. That ones a coupe.

But that blue!!!!

Old 10-19-2014, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by sn8kklr
ya thats too pretty!

There was one also on this site... Guys been trying to sell it for awhile now.

$110 with 13k miles 2011.

Should be a few pages back. That ones a coupe.

But that blue!!!!
Saw that one! Same deal for me... too boring. I'm super picky, haha.

The blue is the perfect exterior color excluding silver w/ red interior. But the only one I saw went for $150,000. People crazy for that combination apparently. I go back and forth on the beige interior... I wish I could find one with the natural brown / aqua blue. But that's probably an impossible task to find that with the Aero Kit (which is gonna be like $8-9k installed) -- and I'm happy with the titanium blue inserts.

Last edited by guab; 10-19-2014 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:32 PM
Global Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to behold
Old 10-21-2014, 11:49 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
if you like leather, you should buy my coupe! Most leather I've ever seen spec'd in a Porsche

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...1-turbo-s.html

Old 10-21-2014, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by SteveH
if you like leather, you should buy my coupe! Most leather I've ever seen spec'd in a Porsche

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...1-turbo-s.html
Steve -- your coupe is a wonderful car and it's AMAZING how much leather you put in it! I really, really wanted to buy it (because it $25,000 less than what I'm about to shell out after taxes for this 2012).

It just wasn't the right color, and I didn't want to retro fit the aero kit onto it.

Did you try to get a dealer to offer you a price for trade-in? KBB/Nada seem to suggest a price pretty close with your asking rate... though I suppose if you're not actually buying anything new they might not want to do that.

Old 10-21-2014, 12:46 PM
rob_zhp is on a distinguished road
There are a few at Porsche Berverly Hills. There is a gray one not sure which gray but looks like gray black. Anyway check it out.

Old 10-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Silver one looks nice... thanks!

That asking price though