Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: modified 2001 911 turbo in Canada

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 06:39 PM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
FS: modified 2001 911 turbo in Canada

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $40000
Mileage: 54500
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-QC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

2001 black on black 911 turbo, car is in Canada but it is a US car. Car has never been accidented. It currently has 54500 miles. I have owned the car for the last 7 years.

Before the mod list, here is the important maintenance that has been done to it. Last winter I pulled the engine out and welded all the coolant fittings and replaced every single o-rings and gasket as well as all the coolant hoses there are in the engine bay. While I was there, I installed a brand new coolant tank and a new fuel filter. This summer, my transmission started making noise so I had the bearings and a couple other things in the transmission replaced. It shifts super smooth, everything in the transmission was checked while being apart and it is as good as new. No 2nd gear pop-out at all. While I owned the car, I replaced in no particular order, 997 coil packs, fuel pump and fuel pick ups, slave and accumulator, both front wheel bearings and certainly a lot of other things I can’t remember. The car is bullet proof and the preventive maintenance done on this car is something you don’t see everyday.

It has the comfort full electric with memory seats wit engraved Porsche logo and the radio with the 6 CD changer. Red seat belts from factory also.

Now for the mod list

It has a set of UMW k16/24 with the UMW tune.
5 bar Bosch fpr (not the crushed one)
Fabspeed exhaust (pretty quiet) with 200 cell cat.
LWFW with GT3RS disk and stronger PP (UMW clutch package)
Hard aluminum intake piping (can’t remember who built them)
Forge aluminum diverter valves
RSS engine mount and custom urethane filled transmission mount

For the body, I have a Mashaw GT2 rear wing (perfect fit)
19 wheels with 255/35 and 305/30 Bridgestone RE11 tires (front almost new rear at 60% maybe)
Brockway R1000 with a well installed shift light
997 shifter

The car currently has a full setup up of 997 turbo brakes, 350mm front and back. Front disks, front pads and rear pads were installed at the beginning of the summer (Pagid RS29) so basically new. Rear rotors are older but still in perfect condition. Car also has stainless line front and back.

The car would come with the stock suspension but if someone wants to track the car sometimes, I currently have on the car a Moton dual adjustable shocks system with 450/700 springs and tenders, Tarett front camber plates, solid rear top plate, Tarett long front adjustable drop link kit, Tarett rear adjustable drop links, Torque rear toe arms and dog bones. Also has Torque adjustable front thrust arm bushing.

If you prefer to buy a cheaper suspension (or just springs) and don’t want the stock suspension, send it and I’ll install it for you.

I have tracked the car but it has always been well driven within my driver’s abilities (which honestly aren’t that good) and over the top maintenance was done to this car because it was tracked.

I am most certainly forgetting things and I might edit the ad if I think of something.

I have a couple of pictures of the imperfections on the car if you are interested, I’d say the exterior is a 8-8.5 depending on how picky you are and interior is probably like 9 only because the driver’s seat has a little wear. It is otherwise perfect. Mechanically it is probably a 9.8 or something like that.

Asking 40k US for it with the stock suspension, if you want the Moton and all the top plates and adjustable arms, add 4k.

If there is something you don’t like in the mod list (except the turbos which I won’t remove) we can work something out.

If you are in the US and are interested in it, do your research, I have imported cars from the US to Canada but never did the other way around. I will assist in any way I can but I won’t do the import on your behalf.

Old 11-07-2014, 01:32 PM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
exchange rate is in your favor, 39K US will get this car

Old 12-08-2014, 03:40 PM
sold!

Old 12-09-2014, 04:59 PM
FormulaNSX is on a distinguished road
damn ... too late... Wanted this... Spoke to you a year or 2 ago about it too lol, now Im in the market