Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 CLS63 AMG w/ P030 Perf. Pkg , Blk on Blk , Loaded,20" Rims & FULL Warranty OBO

Old 10-31-2014, 09:23 PM
150shot is on a distinguished road
2007 CLS63 AMG w/ P030 Perf. Pkg , Blk on Blk , Loaded,20" Rims & FULL Warranty OBO

Year: 2007
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: CLS-Class
Price: $28500
Mileage: 82700
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG. Black on Black Interior. 7 Speed Transmission. 82,700 Miles. Please read full description, I am being very detailed. Paint is in great condition shines deep and always garaged and covered. TITLE in HAND and have original MB VMI ( Vehicle Master Inquiry) on the car which can only be obtained through MB USA Dealers.

WILL TAKE ANY REASONABLE OFFER! Located in So. Calif. 91711

This car is covered by bumper to bumper UAC Warranty Highest Level until April of 2015. The deductible is only $200 and originally cost $5200. The warranty is backed by Penske Motorcars and originally bought at Mercedes Benz of Chandler, AZ. It can be used at any dealer and/or independent shop. This warranty is BETTER Than a MB CPO and buyer can feel free to call my contact at the MB Dealership.

FULLY FACTORY LOADED: P1 & P2 & P030 Package..RARE!- NAV, Heated /Ventilated/ Massage Seats, Keyless, Parktronic, Trunk Closer, Bi-Xenon etc.

The car is equipped with the very sought after P030 AMG Performance Package. This package costs upwards of $13k at time of purchase and includes:
- Upgraded LSD ( Limited Slip Differential)
- Rev Limiter Removed from 155MPH to now 186MPH.
- Larger Drilled & Slotted Brakes than normal AMG models.
- Upgraded Sport Suspension Components
- Thicker Alcantara Insert Steering Wheel ( Pictured wood wheel will be taken off)

All documents and paperwork from my ownership and the previous owner which accounts to approx. 5 years. I am also in touch with the service advisor at MB of Chandler as well if needed who is very familiar with the car and its previous owner.

Recent service include Oil Change, and Transmission Service.

Upgrades:
20” 2 Piece Adventus Forged Wheels. Spokes have silver "milled" accents which creates a silver/black image when rolling and adds to the still visual stance.
Black Face with Polish Step Lip Configuration.
245/35 & 285/30 Tire setup.
Carbon Fiber Front Diffuser Professionally put on by Body Shop with extra 3m tape.
Carbon Fiber Rear SL63 Style Rear Diffuser put on by Body Shop with extra 3m tape.
40% Medium Tint all around
Single Slat Front Grill
Clear Corner lights
Lowered with Links ( stock adjustable height still functions fine)

List of Current Issues Concerns: I will not be fixing these , if this is too much of an issue to you please don’t waste both our time which is why I’m stating this up front and Im prepared to work with any serious buyer:
- Front License plate was previously tightened too much and caused small bumps in the front bumper where the plate was. (Hard to describe) These holes were covered , four of them with small plugs and painted to match car.
- Driver Headlight have some type of haze as the previous owner tried to polish them but ended up using wrong type grit at the top of the light.
- Chrome Door pins have come off and not replaced. Both front doors don’t have
Door pins but unlock/lock fine.

This is my 4th AMG and pretty much the know all the ins and outs of this car. Buy from an enthusiastic owner that takes great care of the car. Again this car looks and drives awesome especially the Black on Black lowered look, polished shiny lips match the window panels very well, and car lines flow with CF accents..super nice!

I can sell the car cheaper if you don’t want the warranty that expires in 4/2015.

I am very motivated to sell and will not turn down ANY reasonable offer. Ready to sell quickly and get this done ASAP. No joy rides and must be serious. I have a ton of pictures from shows/meets/various I can send as well.

PM or Email for faster response: lcaymanebay@hotmail.com

Old 10-31-2014, 09:30 PM
Forgot to add few things..Engine is stock.

Car has resonator delete and X Pipe and sounds incredible. No drone as well. Will work with prospective buyer if they want these back in.

Two more aesthetic mods: AMG Hood Badge & AMG Steering Wheel Badge.

Couple more pics with some exotics and my buddies CGT for fun.

Old 10-31-2014, 09:37 PM
Smurf will become famous soon enough
Wow, just wow

Old 11-01-2014, 12:30 AM
gordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the rough
Ya wow nice ride

Old 11-16-2014, 12:47 PM
BUMP- any close offers will be taken!...