Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Color: op
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by ilko
Well, take a look at this and see if the new owner is indeed so "lucky" as you say: http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-g...gt3-owner.html

And free bump for the previous owner, more people need to see this!
Ouch!

Old 02-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Alleykat is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ilko
Well, take a look at this and see if the new owner is indeed so "lucky" as you say: http://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-g...gt3-owner.html

And free bump for the previous owner, more people need to see this!
That's ridiculous! Maybe that's why the 1st post is blank now.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:56 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Bad seller

This is bull****. Seller should be banned 1000x from every car forum. Send buyer 10k and be happy the new seller is only asking that and not for 25k. Karma never sleeps. I loved this car when saw it for sale. Even thought about an offer. Thank god I didn't.....at least new owners have a shop. Not that it makes this shoddy seller any less guilty. Very disappointing.....

Old 02-08-2015, 08:56 PM
sn8kklr is on a distinguished road
This is sad. I also thought this car was a bad *** machine, but common..... Buyer can't blame anyone but himself. Shady seller but maybe this is a case of a buyer with to much money and didn't care.

If Im buying anything, I'm taking it to a body shop, and machanic. If one of the two doesn't add up I won't buy no matter what deal im am offered.

Least this isn't a poor lady who got ripped off buying a daily driver and lied to.

Old 02-08-2015, 09:03 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Really?

**** that... If someone trust another human then gets screwed it is now there fault? No way.... Seller is a ******* of epic proportions. I bought a car a few years back and had PPi and still got dealt a car needing a LOT of work as the PPi shop and seller were friends. (Only so much due diligence one can do to mitigate risk but is it asking to much to ask sellers to be human and not thieves?). So many people on other forums vouching for this car and seller (seeing it at car shows) and seller seemed like a real enthusiasts like most of us here on 6speed. Old lady or young guy with a shop someone go screwed on purpose; this seller is a thief.... No different then passing off phony goods IMO.

QUOTE=sn8kklr;4287940]This is sad. I also thought this car was a bad *** machine, but common..... Buyer can't blame anyone but himself. Shady seller but maybe this is a case of a buyer with to much money and didn't care.

If Im buying anything, I'm taking it to a body shop, and machanic. If one of the two doesn't add up I won't buy no matter what deal im am offered.

Least this isn't a poor lady who got ripped off buying a daily driver and lied to.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by mickfluff; 02-08-2015 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:11 PM
sn8kklr is on a distinguished road
I never said the seller was a stand up guy... If u were lied to on UR ppi then u can move forward and open a case with the gm at the dealership. All I'm saying is if the owner did some homework he wouldn't be in this situation.