Model: M3
Price: $26900
Mileage: 67344
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2006 E46 M3 in great condition with low miles.I am the second owner and I purchased the car from Enthusiast Auto Group who is a premier authority on M3's. The car is bone stock and has never seen a track. Just professionally detailed inside and out with 70 miles on a fresh oil change from a certified BMW dealer which is all I have had to do for the three years I have owned it. Every dealer I have visited comments on how great this car looks, you will not be disappointed. I purchased the car with 53k miles so you can tell this is a summer vehicle only and always garaged. The only blemishes I have taken pictures of, scratch on the steering wheel and inside passenger door handle. The exterior is in very good condition, the rear bumper has small dents from a license plate screws, all came this way to me. Two wheels have very minor curb rash as it came to me, barely visible standing next to the car. The interior is in very good shape, only minor leather cracking on the drivers side but no damage. I am being conservative when I say very good condition, for a 2006, it is in excellent condition. The build on this car includes the winter package and the premium package. The winter package gives you heated seats and fold down rear seats. The premium package gives you full power seats with memory, Harmon Kardon stereo, 19 inch forged wheels plus some other items. The first owner was an absolute fanatic about his car, you will be hard pressed to find a better documented M3, I have the original window sticker with the build list. This car has never been abused in the three years I have owned it, runs and drives fantastic. The floor matts are in great condition, I have never used them, I only use the rubber matts. Cover included. The only reason I am selling is to get into a 328i, I want something a little better for longer trips, something a little plusher, this is a true enthusiasts car and surely drives like one. I do have the title in hand for an easy sales transaction. The car has 67,344 miles on it and I'm asking $26,900 or BO. Call Ron 603-524-6217.

Last edited by Nice Rumble; 11-29-2014 at 02:12 PM.