Price: $9999
Mileage: 104000
Color: Moroccan Red Pearl
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CO
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

$10,000 FIRM

2007 Acura TL-S with 104,xxx miles in great shape!

3.5 v6 almost 300hp
26 mpg average
Automatic transmission with paddle shifters
Light color leather in great shape for its age (does show wear but not more than normal)
Moroccan Red Pearl, paint in great shape with only a few chips and rock chips in front.

Fully loaded with sunroof, heated seats, premium stereo with subwoofer, memory power seats, auxiliary plug, in dash navigation (Currently do not have the DVD for navigation, I did not get it with the car, but you can get it on eBay for around $20.00), and many more features

Headlights blacked out inside, yellow fog light tint (removable), emblems removed on trunk (cleans up the look), 35% professional tint. Aftermarket alarm system on it with remote start.

If you don't know much about the TL-S, you should check out some articles on it. It's a very quick car, handles sporty, but also cruises like a luxury car. It's front wheel drive so it also drives great in the snow. With this car you have it all! If you want to impress, this car is it.

Rebuilt title from minor wreck involving front right side of car, all professionally repaired by amg ( a group on eBay who specializes in high end cars). You wouldn't be able to tell its ever been wrecked it is all repaired back to factory specs. Registering a rebuilt title is exactly the same as a regular title it just requires one more piece of paper signed by me. I also have full coverage insurance on the vehicle with no issues. Title is currently with USAA (once payment is received the title will be delivered overnight).

I have made price adjustments for the title, and rarity of this car. Please contact me to set up a showing immediately, text or email preferred but if you call please leave a voice mail and I will return the call immediately. There will be no test drives unless I determine you are actually interested in moving forward with the sale based on viewing the car, thank you for understanding. I will consider trades for interesting JDM style cars (only manual, and please be reasonable on the value of your vehicle), older euro bimmers, or anything else interesting just shoot it my way.

There are a few minor issues with the car:

-One headlight could use a good buff on the outside (may take care of before sale)
-Paint chip on rear bumper from something in a parking lot (may take care of before sale)
-Rims have scuff marks, not noticeable until you start getting closer

That's about it, overall its a GREAT car!

Last edited by ZSTi; 12-15-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:42 AM
ZSTi is on a distinguished road
Bump, price drop to $10,000 lets get this car sold!

Old 12-15-2014, 12:24 PM
phins2rt is on a distinguished road
Has the timing belt been changed?

Old 12-15-2014, 12:28 PM
ZSTi is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the response, the timing belt has not been changed. The vehicle is not being driven anymore, and a price drop was just put in place to allow some room to get the 105k maintenance performed. I have not yet updated all of my online thread posts to reflect this. Let me know if you are interested in the car.