Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

In Canada, 911 turbo 2001, 700hp, A28, etc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 09:48 AM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
Sold

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 74000
Color: seal gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-QC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Car is located in Canada, can be imported in the US easily.

I am going to use the previous owner description as it is pretty complete, just added the new things that were done on the list
2001 996 Turbo for sale with following mods, 700+ hp
74xxx miles
6 speed
Tial Alpha 28rs turbos (14k miles)
Bosch 72# injectors
EPL tuned for 1.3-1.4 bar for 91 octane + meth/water
EPL USB flash cable for datalogging and remote tune uploading
Aquamist HSF-1
OZ Alleggerita satin black wheels
18x8.5 front, 18x12 rears
H&R 12mm spacers in rear
NT01 tires
GT3 6 pistons front brakes
GT2 replica front brake duct made of carbon fiber.
Fabspeed Maxflo exhaust
RSS black powdercoated exhaust tips
Billstein PSS10 coilovers - Sharkwerks
H&R front and rear swaybars - Sharkwerks
Protomotive 3.5" thermal coated Intercoolers
Stainless Intercooler piping by S-Car-Go
Samco boost hoses
EVOMS billet diverter valves
EVOMS inlet piping
Guard Transmission GT3 upgraded LSD
997 transmission mount
Sachs 752 clutch/pressure plate - less than 1500 miles
GT3RS LWFW
GT2 slave conversion
Brockway Engineering 1000 w/ shift light
Alpine double DIN W505 with Sirius and NAV
Carbon fiber wing
Rennline pedals
black rear Turbo emblem
Rear wiper delete
RWD conversion
Black interior with power sport seats
Carbon fiber E-brake and shifter
EVOMS short shift kit
Silver Porsche hood crest
Stainless Steel braided brake lines

The car had the 2nd gear pop out fixed by previous owner but it still comes in a very paticular situation, really not an issue but had to mention it. I have the Gbox detent fix but didn't install it yet as i can't even remember when was the last time it actually happenned.

Car has a scratch on the driver's side fender and never bothered to get it fixed.

Car was imported in Canada in 2010, it can certainly be imported back into the US but i won't do it for you, i will provide all the help i can though. Can deliver to the border also if necessary.

Selling because I have too many projects at the same time, more into race car than cool street cars these days, have to make some room.

SOLD

Last edited by pumalex; 06-27-2015 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:52 AM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-01-2015, 04:20 PM
rdprice is on a distinguished road
Could you provide interior pics

Also, asking price in canadian $ or USD?

Old 01-01-2015, 07:26 PM
FormulaNSX is on a distinguished road
Great price... be in touch if my current deal falls through

Old 01-02-2015, 06:22 AM
will try to take more pics of the inside, price is in US, but just realised exchange rate is way more than i thought, made a correction on the price.

If deal is easier and selling in Canada it is negociable

Last edited by pumalex; 06-27-2015 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Matte Murder will become famous soon enoughMatte Murder will become famous soon enough
Lotta car and a lotta fun for 39K. Seller would prolly take 36-37. Looks like $60,000-70,000 in parts and labor for "free" when you buy a $39,000 car.

Old 01-11-2015, 02:32 PM
blkclk550 is on a distinguished road
@OP how much did the import to Canada run you ?

Thank you.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:08 PM
it doesn't cost all that much other than taxes which are 15% here and you need to add 6% for a vehicule built outside America, you need transport which is like 2k and than a couple of inspection and paperwork for like 500$

Old 01-12-2015, 08:09 AM
What are the costs to bring it back to the US?

Old 01-12-2015, 11:14 AM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Didn't you say that the car was originally titled in the US? I was considering your car, but it is just a bit too over the top so I will post what I found. Ha ha it is the first entry on a google search - Re importing a car to the us.

http://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-impor.../importing-car

Scroll down to the section at the bottom of the page that discusses re importing. Sounds like it will be no cost with the exception of any modifications done while the car was in Canada. I would just call the number in the paragraph to confirm this for anyone interested.

Ryan

Old 01-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
To the OP. I was wondering if you had the components to return the vehicle to all wheel drive? I am also curious what was your reason for going gas+meth as opposed to e85? Could you detune the car a bit and just go with gas (or e85 with supporting fuel mods) with the A28 turbos that are on it? Would it be worth doing so with your understanding of how the car drives/behaves? I am looking at a 911, but I would be looking at it more for a pseudo daily driver.

Last edited by Gungriffin; 01-12-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:08 PM
no do not have the parts to bring it back to awd but i know there is a guy in the classified section that has been trying to sell a kit for 600 for a little while.

as far as water/meth, the car was purchased already modified, only a couple of things has been done on the car but noting on the engine since the previous owner. (modifications i mean) It could be converted to e85, the tune is from EPL, i am sure they could do a new tune and put the boost where ever you want it.

If the ecu sees there is no more water/meth mix or you simply turn it off, boost will automatically drop down to 0,9 bar which probably gets you closer to 550-600hp on 91 octane

we don not have e85 here in Canada so this wasn't an option for us anyway.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:10 PM
yeah i did a quick search back then and seems like it isn't too complicated to bring a car in the US, especially since this is a US car in the first place. You are basically just bringing back a car in the country.

i'll try to see if we can find the previous owner's title, i beleive this helps with the import process.

Old 01-14-2015, 09:27 AM
Are you in Quebec City?

Old 01-14-2015, 05:18 PM
close, Trois-Rivieres, about 1h30 from there

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: In Canada, 911 turbo 2001, 700hp, A28, etc