Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1993.5 Anthracite HARDTOP 6 speed Supra. 675 RWHP.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2015, 05:15 PM
igrip is on a distinguished road
1993.5 Anthracite HARDTOP 6 speed Supra. 675 RWHP.

Year: 1993
Make: Toyota
Model: Supra
Price: $42000
Mileage: 116400
Color: Anthracite
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This is a tough decision but I have decided to leave the Supra world that I have been in since 1998. This is my dream Supra combination and when I found the car in 2006, I had to have it as I knew how unlikely it was that I would find another if I waited. I drove it stock for years then 3 years ago, I had it built into the ultimate street car using the right parts, the right installer and the right tuner. It has been an utterly perfect car with no issues since I've owned it and since having it built. It starts right up in any weather, I can drive it anywhere with no worries and unless it is under boost, it is as docile as any regular Toyota. However, I have a daughter and this car is an experience I don't share with her so I find myself not enjoying this car very often even though I love driving it.

Now, down to the good stuff. This is a factory Hardtop 6 speed. Numbers vary but they built less than 300 with only 19 being made in the color Anthracite. To add to the rarity, this is a factory wingless car with cloth interior. Truly a unicorn in the Supra world.

This one has original paint with all VIN panels intact. It has some touch ups and blemishes as to be expected on a 21 year old car (I tried to picture them all) but it is and has been a garaged driver. Never raced. Had it on track at previous TX2k events in 2009 and took it to the drag strip when it was stock twin once but other than that, just driven on streets. Original interior. Tinted glass. I have NEW factory center console, shifter panel and floor mats that come with the car for a flawless interior.

Now the the build. I bought it at 87k miles and drove it stock until 105k miles in 2012. Then I was ready for more. I took it to Tommy Bahn at Autobahn and he is the only one that has had his hand on it. No expenses spared with the build.

6265 Precision turbo
60mm wastegate (screams like a banshee under boost)
4 inch downpipe and midpipe to a 3.5 inch APEXi exhaust (quiet until under boost)
Autobahn fuel system with 1000cc injectors
AEM Full engine management (tuned by Justin Nenni). 675RWHP/622Ft/lb TQ
GReddy 3-row intercooler
AEM Wideband
HKS Super Sequential BOV
HKS EVC-S boost controller (never run high boost except on dyno to tune). 19PSI street with 28 PSI high boost
Billet timing belt tensioner (timing belt changed at same time)
TRD LSD (with Royal Purple fluid)
F1 Manifold (ceramic coated)
Quick-spool valve by Sound Performance
RPS 6-puck clutch
Traction control delete/EGR delete
CCW track pack wheels (17x11.5 rear with new Nitto 555 in 315/35/17. 18x10 front with 265/35/18 Nitto 555).
Lowered with Eibach springs and KYB shocks (classic combo that works).
Headlights only a few years old with no fading or fogging.
AC works perfect.
All seals, etc replaced with build. Coolant fresh. Brakes recent. Factory Toyota pads.
Garage kept

Since install, the only thing I have done is a fluid change, oil change and replaced the spark plugs. Thats all. No issues whatsoever. And I drive it anywhere and trust it completely.

Previously in its life before me in 1996, I have receipts showing that Toyota replaced the Getrag 6-speed transmission under warranty at 37,247 miles.

Here are the bads:
Hatch rust. Some Supras are plagued with it and this is unfortunate. Not a huge deal to fix properly, but I wanted stock paint so I never bothered with it. Pictured.

A few scratches (rear bumper and passenger mirror - pictured).

The rear fender on the passenger side has a dent right behind the rear tire (pictured). It honestly flows with the car and unless I point it out, it is not even noticeable.

Rock chips on front have been touched up but they are there.

Hood liner is ripped. No idea when that happened but it does have a small tear in it.

I have clear title in hand and the car is located in College Station, Texas. Willing to work with the buyer in any way I can to help and facilitate shipping. Mileage today sits at 116,400.

This is a rare opportunity to buy a VERY rare Supra that will do nothing but appreciate in value while being driven. Priced at $42k.

Thank you for looking and if any specific pictures or information is needed, please feel free to ask. Picture album available here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/874709...7650369300802/

Old 01-19-2015, 06:47 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Please post your photos here as required...no links

Old 01-20-2015, 09:58 AM
igrip is on a distinguished road

Old 01-20-2015, 10:56 AM
Abdul_s_khan is on a distinguished road
Sure does bring back memories, left the Supra scene back in 2007.
My 8 yr old looks at some of my Supra Pics and is persistent we buy one.

Good luck on the sale.