Model: 911
Price: $105000
Mileage: 27500
Color: Dark Blue Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I am second owner, purchased from the dealer who sold it originally. Has CPO warranty until 11/20/16. MSRP $189,370.00. Almost 20k in Porsche Exclusive options. Only mods are Porsche GT3 adjustable sway bars.

Last edited by r3001; 01-23-2015 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:58 PM
ViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the rough
I love that color combo, GLWS!!

Old 01-22-2015, 08:23 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
My dream car, and that is my favorite color combo. Glws!

Old 01-22-2015, 10:23 AM
r3001 is on a distinguished road
Thanks ViSoR.

cohenfive we can make that dream come true!

Old 01-22-2015, 10:46 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by r3001
cohenfive we can make that dream come true!
Only if you can give me a bunch of money....This just isn't in the cards for me now, with tuition bills, a bunch of medical bills and potentially starting a new business venture with a buddy of mine...But your car seem just about perfect!

Old 01-22-2015, 12:20 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Such an incredible car. It's wild to me that the purchase of this car brand new equates to a an accepted 100k loss in depreciation over the course of about 4 years. GLWS, beautiful rig.

Old 01-23-2015, 04:22 AM
monsoonmadness is on a distinguished road
Pm sent

Old 01-23-2015, 10:05 AM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
10, perfect!

Old 02-04-2015, 09:18 PM
dpmdc is on a distinguished road
Still available?

Old 02-04-2015, 09:31 PM
r3001 is on a distinguished road
It is still available.

Old 02-05-2015, 09:24 AM
I was buying it. Had a price agreed. I was ready to go. I got spooked. Enough said....

Old 02-05-2015, 01:55 PM
For everybody sending me messages about this car: it is a great car and I was ready to buy it. We had a price agreed on. I was willing to pick up the shipping all the way cross country. He claimed that he had the title in hand and it was clean. We went back and forth on our cell phones for a while and he seemed like a good guy. Well, how do you do this?? How do I buy a car from a stranger that is 3k miles away?? I believe that the car is ok and it does exist somewhere. He sent me a few more shots that are not on the listing here at six speed. We agreed on getting a pre purchase inspection at his local porsche dealer which he claimed he was friends with a few people. I then asked for a picture of the title(both front and rear). That's when it all fell apart. I waited and waited with no response. I kept telling him that I am for real; read all my posts, what I bought and sold throughout the years. Bottom line: I don't think this car is real. I don't think he owns it. And if I am wrong, well, I don't like dealing with people like that. Especially all the way across the country.

Old 02-06-2015, 01:27 AM
sn8kklr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by monsoonmadness
For everybody sending me messages about this car: it is a great car and I was ready to buy it. We had a price agreed on. I was willing to pick up the shipping all the way cross country. He claimed that he had the title in hand and it was clean. We went back and forth on our cell phones for a while and he seemed like a good guy. Well, how do you do this?? How do I buy a car from a stranger that is 3k miles away?? I believe that the car is ok and it does exist somewhere. He sent me a few more shots that are not on the listing here at six speed. We agreed on getting a pre purchase inspection at his local porsche dealer which he claimed he was friends with a few people. I then asked for a picture of the title(both front and rear). That's when it all fell apart. I waited and waited with no response. I kept telling him that I am for real; read all my posts, what I bought and sold throughout the years. Bottom line: I don't think this car is real. I don't think he owns it. And if I am wrong, well, I don't like dealing with people like that. Especially all the way across the country.
Thanks

Old 02-06-2015, 08:17 AM
I wonder where the op went...and yes, thanks for posting.

Old 02-06-2015, 09:45 AM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by monsoonmadness
I have a really easy solution for you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 Turbo S