Model: LX 470
Price: $27500
Mileage: 89000
Color: Galactic Gray Mica
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Hello I am new to this forum but have been an active member on Pelican and ih8mud for awhile and can provide references if needed.

Vehicle is all stock and has been my wife’s daily driver since we got it. I have tried to include as much information as possible below, if you have additional questions or what to arrange a time to see it PM or email. I can send maintenance records and additional high res pictures.

General Info:

Title: Clear and in handOwners: I am the 2nd Owner
Accident History: No Accidents
Maintenance: Full history since New
VIN: Available upon request

Factory Options:

Roof Rack with Cross Bars
Rear Spoiler
Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, & Wheel Locks

Detailed Info:

Maintenance/Repairs:
All maintenance has been kept up to date. I have the records from the PO, he took it into the dealership every 5k miles. I had the 60k service done by the dealer and have maintained it myself since then. I have a spreadsheet of the maintenance records and can email upon request.

Exterior-
Exterior is in overall good condition paint still shines. There is a small ding on the passenger rear door and some small scuffs on the front and rear bumpers (see photos). The running boards do have some damage from the previous owner who said his dogs scratched them up - most have had some big nails.

Interior-
Interior is also in good condition. Leather is in good condition throughout. Carpet is discolored in a few spots, may come out with some carpet cleaner but I never tried. The all weather lexus floor mats cover most of that up. The mats themselves are in good condition front and excellent condition rear. There is a very small rip in the passenger side door panel that was done when the seat belt got caught closing the door.

Electrical/Electronics-
Everything is in good working order. Mark Levinson system with 6 disc changer sounds great. Navigation has updated DVD. The PO installed aftermarket headrest DVD players, they work great and come with 2 headsets and a remote. I installed a Sears Platinum battery last year - still under warranty. New alternator was installed around the same time. Only small issue is that the antenna is slightly bent, still goes up and down fine though. I do have a new replacement just never put it in - will be included.

Suspension/Tires/Wheels-
Tires are Nitto terra grapplers size 275/65R18. These are slightly bigger than stock, gas mileage stayed the same and speedo is dead on. I changed all 5 tires and began rotating in the spare so all have even wear. Tires have ~ 23k miles on them.

Rims are in good condition. Some curb rash on a couple. The rim that was the originally in the spare location has some flaking, I assume this was from sitting there and not being cleaned off by the PO.

Suspension works fine, raises and lowers through all settings. All settings (Sport - Comfort) work well.

Undercarriage-
Undercarriage has some surface rust which is typical for my area - my 4runner has about the same amount. The front skid does have a spot with a bit more rust but is not bad enough that I felt the need to replace it.

Engine/Drivetrain-
No problems or issues. Regular maintenance only- oil changes, belts, etc..

Again no problems goes into 4lo fine and center diff lock works with no issues.

Common Questions:

Reason for Sale-
I searched for over 6 months for this LX and had intended to keep it forever but with the recent addition of child #3 my wife decided a minivan makes more sense. This has been her primary vehicle and while the kids fit comfortably it was hard for my wife to move around inside.

Owner History-
I am the 2nd owner. The previous owner had leased and then purchased.

Offroad Use-
No offroad use. It was driven on the beach about 3 times. Besides that it has been all road.

90k Maintenance-
Has not been performed.

Delivery/Shipping-
Unfortunately I do not have time to deal with shipping. If a buyer would like to arrange all shipping and have it picked up I could assist with loading. I could also arrange to pick you up from any of the 3 major airports in the area.

I have tried to accurately describe the vehicle and its condition. I encourage any potential buyer to come and inspect it. Also PPI’s are welcome at the buyers expense.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
01-IMG_7491.JPG (180.2 KB, 327 views)
02-IMG_7492.JPG (145.4 KB, 264 views)
03-IMG_7493.JPG (163.5 KB, 266 views)
04-IMG_7494.JPG (105.3 KB, 255 views)
08-IMG_7498.JPG (90.6 KB, 254 views)

Last edited by frogers935; 01-28-2015 at 09:47 AM.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:42 PM
frogers935 is on a distinguished road
ttt t