Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

For Sale: 1976 Early Bronco

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 07:01 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
For Sale: 1976 Early Bronco

Year: 1950
Make: Ford
Model: Bronco
Price: $24750
Mileage: 100000
Color: Navy
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I have a 1976 Ford Bronco for sale. It has the 302 V8 and is automatic with 4wd.

This was my weekend toy that i purchased in 2012 from Atlanta, GA and spent the last 3 years or so fixing up and driving around town. I recently picked up a new toy and don't really have room for this anymore as a result.

The rig is in great shape and loves to be driven. It fires right up and goes like a bat out of hell when you hit the throttle! There is no rust on this as is common on many of these old EBs.

I do not have the hard top as i live in TX and only drive it on nice days. The car is stored in my garage when not being driven.

I have a ton more info and a bunch of receipts - the car comes with all the stock parts as well as a few items i purchased and haven't installed as of yet. If you are looking for a nice weekend cruiser that turns heads both young and old - this is the rig for you!

If you are interested or would like more pictures/information please let me know and I can get you whatever you need.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
9553898598_9f92ea995f_b.jpg (447.7 KB, 2020 views)
9545791444_519d8fabc4_b.jpg (445.8 KB, 1924 views)
9550129459_18e0f64e94_b.jpg (517.2 KB, 1886 views)

Last edited by Kricci; 05-22-2015 at 07:03 AM.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:08 AM
PABers is on a distinguished road
Very nice; wish I had the space. GLWS.

Old 02-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tkebp1275
Burt Reynolds would be proud..... GLWS
Ha ha ha - classic!!

It is the perfect compliment to the "new" miller lite cans

disclaimer: Mustache not included.

Last edited by Kricci; 02-01-2015 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:19 PM
jlude is on a distinguished road
Great example, GLWS.

Old 02-03-2015, 06:50 AM
WG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura about
Can you please post a few more pictures: interior and motor compartment?

Where in Texas are you located?

thanks.

Old 02-03-2015, 09:53 AM
I've got plenty of pics I could email you, some appear to be pretty large, if you pm me your email I'll send them through.

I'm in Houston as well. I will definitely have her out this weekend as it appears the weather will be perfect bronco weather.

Old 02-09-2015, 05:27 PM
PM's responded, emails sent.

Old 02-17-2015, 05:59 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
So THAT is what she looks like...WOW...stunner!

Best of the luck with this one, someone is getting a real gem

Old 02-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by HOUSE Motorsports
So THAT is what she looks like...WOW...stunner!

Best of the luck with this one, someone is getting a real gem
Ha ha yep!!

Still torn about selling it, but any day that is nice enough for the Bronco is also a perfect day for the turbo - so it is sort of silly to have them both!!

Have a few interested parties so i am hopeful i can figure something out soon. It'd be nice to have this sorted by time my wheels are finished as i could use the extra room around the garage that is currently filled with bronco pieces and parts!

Old 03-15-2015, 07:18 PM
PM's returned.

Bump it up - still for sale - price drop to $25,250.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:37 PM
pfbz is a jewel in the roughpfbz is a jewel in the roughpfbz is a jewel in the rough
'76 was one of the best years for early Bronco's. Finally got power disk brakes up front, quicker ratio steering box, etc. One of my favorite 'previously owned' vehicles... For me though, a top would be essential (Colorado).

Mine is long gone, was a '76 Sport/Ranger... GLWS.

Old 03-16-2015, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by pfbz
'76 was one of the best years for early Bronco's. Finally got power disk brakes up front, quicker ratio steering box, etc. One of my favorite 'previously owned' vehicles... For me though, a top would be essential (Colorado).

Mine is long gone, was a '76 Sport/Ranger... GLWS.

Thanks!

Yours was a beautiful rig! I had always planned on getting a top, but then i realized that the bikini top was perfect for my needs.

Old 05-22-2015, 07:02 AM
Bump. Still for sale, price is 24,750 OBO

Old 07-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Sale pending...

Old 07-18-2015, 07:24 AM
Sold