Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Very Clean 2008 BMW M3 COUPE - Manual, Space Grey on Fox Red (Modded OEM+)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2015, 04:09 PM
gkatzm3 is on a distinguished road
Cool FS: Very Clean 2008 BMW M3 COUPE - Manual, Space Grey on Fox Red (Modded OEM+)

Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Price: $39500
Mileage: 50123
Color: Space Grey on Fox Red (extended Leather)
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

FOR SALE: Located in Columbia, MD is my 6speed manual E92 2008 bmw m3 coupe, Space Grey on Fox Red with extended leather (Best Color Combo in my opinion)... Details are as follows:

1. Garage Kept, Non Smoker, Non-daily driver
2. Excellent Condition, well maintained, have all service records
3. Car is cleanly modified in a very OEM+ manner (mod list/pricing attached)

MODS INCLUDE:
OEM Euro Front Bumper
Black gills/grills
ModeCarbon Front Lip
OEM M performance Rear Spoiler
LCI Tails
Brembo Big Brake Kit all around
Eibach Springs
Stromung Exhaust
etc
Tune
K&N Drop in Filter
Etc...

OPTIONS:
Premium Package (Sound, etc)
Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats)
Carbon Roof
Black Carbon Weave Trim
EDC
Navigation
19" M3 wheels

WHY AM I SELLING:
I am selling because of the reason why most good men lose their toys. Women. I am moving in with the future Mrs. in the coming months and our new apartment just wont have enough room for my toys, thus I have already sold my Yamaha r6, and now its the m3's turn to go. For that reason, along with my new job which is about an hour+ commute eachway, so I have picked up a miserable daily driver, which I call my "other M3"... its a mazda3 Hah.... The plan is to give the mazda 3 to the lady and pick up one car I can drive everyday and enjoy, but not feel really bad about putting 15 - 20k miles a year on. When i tracked this car down in Detroit and drove it home, I told myself I would never ever sell it, but oh well guess things change.

WHY DID I PRICE IT THIS WAY:
If you care to please look at the attached spreadsheet I have done a full summary of all market pricing for 2008 m3s, modded and stock, on forums and via cars.com, and assessed all valuation models for the car (KBB, avg depreciation, etc.) ... thus I took the avg. stock value of a 2008 m3 with 50k miles and added to that the value of modifications (parts only) depreciated to a value of 25%...which I think is fair and wahlah...Asking $39,500. If you would like to argue with my mathematics please do so via email or PM do not clog up the FS Thread.

WILL I PART OUT:
No... the car is very cleanly modded, nothing is over the top, it is perfect as a daily, a weekend car, or can be further modded into a track car, or babied as a cars n coffee queen. I think someone will value this color combo, its choice mods, and low mileage so i will wait for the right buyer in its as-is condition.

FINANCING:
The car does have a note/lien left on it, it is not paid off in full. So payment will need to be done in CASH, CASHIERS CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER to my bank (APL Federal Credit Union) whom will release the title and I'll give you the car. PLEASE, let me emphasize, DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER, OR DISCUSS PRICING WITH ME UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN PRE-APPROVED FOR A LOAN OF APPROPRIATE VALUE TO PURCHASE THE CAR BASED ON YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION. Please no tire kickers, do not waste my time as I would not waste yours. Recommendations for good financing:
1. APL Fed Credit Union - No car age restriction, loan up to 84 months, 1.99%
2. PEN FED
3. Bank of American

If you want to test drive, I will take you for one, I will not let you drive the car until you put down a deposit to hold the car for purchase while you arrange financing. Deposit required is $500 and valid for 14 days and is non-refundable. If you want to do a PPI i can recommend a shop or will happily take it to any respected bmw shop within 25 miles of Columbia, MD. You pay for the PPI, and if you buy the car i'll deduct the cost of the PPI (up to a maximum of $300) from the cost of the car.

If you have any questions, or are interested PLEASE EMAIL ME OR TEXT ME, I rarely check my PMs

gkatzm3group@gmail.com
240.461.2390 (cell)
instagram "gabrielthomas" for more pix

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_0869.JPG (233.8 KB, 1100 views)
IMG_3454.JPG (1.71 MB, 1082 views)
IMG_3548.JPG (159.6 KB, 1008 views)
IMG_3806.JPG (780.1 KB, 1013 views)
IMG_2334.JPG (98.2 KB, 1043 views)

Last edited by gkatzm3; 02-19-2015 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 04:14 PM
More Pics. Mod/Pricing Summary

Below are some more pictures and why I have priced it the way I have. If you have questions about pricing, please contact me directly.

Attached Images
IMG_3811.JPG (997.3 KB, 992 views)
IMG_8115.JPG (1.62 MB, 984 views)
IMG_8669.JPG (799.7 KB, 973 views)
IMG_3547.JPG (138.6 KB, 964 views)
Attached Files
Old 02-03-2015, 06:46 PM
QWKSLVRNSX is on a distinguished road
Very tastefully done and clean, GLWS! Kudos on the transparency of the pricing analysis/ breakdown- very methodical. You must be a number cruncher!

Old 02-03-2015, 08:29 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Nice color combo, thumbs up for the Fox Red Leather! GLWS!

Old 02-19-2015, 10:18 PM
BUMP BUMP BUMP.... Price Deduction... a massive $500 Drop ... just making it equal to what I have it for on the other forums and online

ASKING $39,500.00

Updated pricing summary attached

Attached Files
Old 02-19-2015, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by socialpro
Nice color combo, thumbs up for the Fox Red Leather! GLWS!
Thanks! Love me some space grey on Fox Red... sad to have to see it go but I hope someone enjoys it as much as I do