Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB 08 gt2, 07/08 gt3rs or possible GT3....WTB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 01:33 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
WTB 08 gt2, 07/08 gt3rs or possible GT3....WTB

I am starting my initial search, financially have something happening that will close in 60 days but wanted to get a jump start knowing this could take some time...Also if the right car came along sooner would consider and can make it happen.

Ideally looking for 08gt2 (white or Red) well optioned car with less miles the better -ideal 7500-15k range- Stock and one owner ideally but open to 2 etc.

I really am hoping car has left over warranty from a possble prior cpo or a cpo car if through a dealer. (prefer private sale and prefer a car I can fly out easily to see or east coast to save on shipping) Know about the gt2s on ebay...

Would consider a white 997 gt3rs same as above, (07) no track time, not a stripper... (I like a radio and other, well optioned cars.... Know about ones on ebay

Finally a low miles gt3 (2007) car in white or red well equipped high option car....this is last choice and if you have would like to hear about but above really what I am looking for in an 08 gt2.

thanks

Last edited by mickfluff; 02-11-2015 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:45 PM
theringworm is on a distinguished road
Regarding the GT3 RS, IMO....no one in their right mind (aka...me ) would attempt to buy one now unless you just have deep pockets or find an incredible deal which are extremely few and far between at this stage. I have seen multiple 07-08 RS's listed for $140 to $170k with less than 15,000 miles. And yes, they have been listed there for months to a year not being sold. 2010 & 11's listed at $170-200k. There are even a few 20-30,000 miles cars listed for $120-130. People trying to make a quick buck I guess (which is fine) since the new PDK came out and the non-metzger motor in the 991 has caused the demand for the 997 to rapidly rise. If someone is willing to pay it more power to them. I for one will not. I would love to have an RS as well, but for that price you might as well get a 991 GT3 or in your case, or go with something else if price is a concern.

Old 02-11-2015, 05:27 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Prices

No doubt many "asking prices" are much to high and we see these cars on the market a longggg time just to later see them never sell or sell for way less then asking. A nice white 07 gt2 with roughly 18k miles sold at 120k in dec (just a few months back) and car was well optioned. Heard of others (not many but a few) selling right around there etc. I am not paying insane prices and will wait for the right car at right price. If things continue to stay crazy will buy something else if my car doesn't come around by summer. As winter where I am so in noooo rush. Yes some 997.2 rs cars commanding high high dollars but usually insane low miles or a unique color etc neither if which I will pay a premium for.

Originally Posted by theringworm
Regarding the GT3 RS, IMO....no one in their right mind (aka...me ) would attempt to buy one now unless you just have deep pockets or find an incredible deal which are extremely few and far between at this stage. I have seen multiple 07-08 RS's listed for $140 to $170k with less than 15,000 miles. And yes, they have been listed there for months to a year not being sold. 2010 & 11's listed at $170-200k. There are even a few 20-30,000 miles cars listed for $120-130. People trying to make a quick buck I guess (which is fine) since the new PDK came out and the non-metzger motor in the 991 has caused the demand for the 997 to rapidly rise. If someone is willing to pay it more power to them. I for one will not. I would love to have an RS as well, but for that price you might as well get a 991 GT3 or in your case, or go with something else if price is a concern.