Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1997 Acura Type R #263/318, Fully Built, overhauled Feb 2015, less then 100 remain

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 04:42 PM
TheBMWMGuy is on a distinguished road
1997 Acura Type R #263/318, Fully Built, overhauled Feb 2015, less then 100 remain

Year: 1997
Make: Acura
Model: Integra
Price: $25000
Mileage: 104
Color: Championship White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

Less than 1 tank of a gas on a full overhaul. Has only ever been driven from the last Dyno session in Los Angeles back to San Diego in Feb 2015. This is a no expense spared car. #263 of 318 ever built. Less then 100 left in existence. Always garaged, Very transparent, Never raced, No stone unturned. $25k, Open market the car is listed higher. This is approaching a six figure build and rapidly appreciating in value.

This is a full completed build. Full (electronic) suspension as well as full motor build from the oil pan to the valve cover. Tuned for California 91oct+booster on a P28 Bluetooth Hondata S300V3 with mobile datalogging.

EVERYTHING has been replaced or built. Virtually every bolt throughout the entire motor inside and out is ARP brand bolts. Block has been line honed, bored, decked and blueprinted by Ken Major of Major Performance In San Diego. TB, IM and head were port matched by Chris of Total Performance as well as all head assembly including ferrea competition plus vales, bronze guides and new seats.

The engine was just fully assembled, installed and tuned by Bubba of Do It Dyno in feb 2015 the only people to ever touch this car are all world renowned record holding Honda builders. This car easily competes in championship SCCA D-stock yet life changes never allowed me to race or pass.

This car was first built in April 2014 and most recently again in February 2015. Less than 3000 miles on full suspension, full motor and entire build since first purchased in late 2009(completed 2014) from the second owner (this was a lease return and then sold as a CPO car in 2001 from the same original selling dealership)

This car has been a spoiled, garage queen. Never an accident, zero paint work, perfect carfax and In its current street settings makes 175whp and 125wtq on 91oct building until 8400 in 100 degree weather!!! There's a lot left in the car, and it was built to be a squeezed 11sec E85 car. Never installed nitrous, never seen ethanol, never been raced.

The car needs nothing! This is a fully completed and built car. Nearly everything on the car has been powder coated or sealed. #263 of 318 originally built with the current ViN registry showing less then 100 left in existence! This car IS appreciating in value!

Recently installed new brakes, new tires, new battery along with an extensive detail. Boxes of extra parts worth thousands! Extra intake system, extra exhaust system, extra fuel system, extra ignition system, extra oil cooler, extra rods, extra pistons, extra valvetrain OEM ITR OBD2a ECU, the list goes on and on. Way too many options to list! this is close to a six figure build with no expense ever spared. I'm happy to explain what all has been done over the years of build at last report there was over 1000 man hours of labor alone. there is nothing untouched I never thought I would sell this car but new opportunities makes it necessary to free up capital. This is a 4th car for me and very rarely gets driven. this car is like a child to me and the build clearly reflects that.

serious buyers ONLY! please don't waste our time, with that said I can be negotiable to have this go to the right home. Asking $25k

Rarely on here so email or text works best,

-Wesley Mooy
SDinHD@gmail.com
(310) 384-5026

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
image.jpg (1.64 MB, 647 views)

Last edited by TheBMWMGuy; 02-19-2015 at 04:45 PM.
Old 02-19-2015, 05:25 PM
turbotuner20v is on a distinguished road
What's up with the bumper fitment?