Color: Liquid metal silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

http://www.ritedrive.com/vehicle/201...or-sale-14125/

2015 Porsche 918 Spyder for sale in Miami, Florida. Call Rolando at the Garage

Old 02-20-2015, 05:51 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
Hey .. how about renting it out for 1 day each to fellow 6 speeders ..

Old 02-23-2015, 04:30 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I guess for $1.6M it must include oil changes for life.

Old 02-23-2015, 05:12 PM
Zybane is on a distinguished road
Twice MSRP, gotta love flipping.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:54 PM
sportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Zybane
Lol so true. Actually thought it was a joke at first.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:20 PM
BB987 is an unknown quantity at this point
There's always a sucker out there I suppose..lol

Old 02-24-2015, 09:40 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
101? That is extremely high mileage... No thanks, I'll pass.

Old 02-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zybane
Sticker price on a Weissach package equipped car is about $940,000. The liquid metal silver paint is an exclusive option and costs about $70,000. Depending on what other options the car has, it probably had a sticker of close to $1.1M.

They're getting BIG bucks for these now since production has ended and all the available allocations are gone. Don't be surprised if you see them selling for even higher prices soon.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:16 AM
cotmfk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Sticker price on a Weissach package equipped car is about $940,000. The liquid metal silver paint is an exclusive option and costs about $70,000. Depending on what other options the car has, it probably had a sticker of close to $1.1M.

They're getting BIG bucks for these now since production has ended and all the available allocations are gone. Don't be surprised if you see them selling for even higher prices soon.
This!

The price is high, for sure... but there were only 918 and you can't go out and buy one new anymore. You have to wait for someone to be selling one. I think the price is in the ballpark.

Old 02-24-2015, 02:08 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cotmfk
This!

The price is high, for sure... but there were only 918 and you can't go out and buy one new anymore. You have to wait for someone to be selling one. I think the price is in the ballpark.
Well, it's only ever worth what someone pays. No more, no less. We'll see what happens. It is also possible that we may never actually hear the actual price (negotiation may bring price down, but if it leaks, may hurt future prices/commissions/profits).

Old 02-24-2015, 05:27 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Ridiculous. This kind of stuff is usually the perfect indicator of a market top. Human nature never changes......

Old 02-25-2015, 12:25 PM
sn8kklr is on a distinguished road
Just call money mayweather. I think if its not sold by May 2nd, he will pick it up for sure

Old 02-25-2015, 02:40 PM
MoNas is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sn8kklr
Just call money mayweather. I think if its not sold by May 2nd, he will pick it up for sure
OMG...trust me when I say it's worth it.

"Money" Mayweather will lose or pay the judges to win.

Old 02-25-2015, 04:22 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
^^ I guess it's a matter of perspective. If you look at something and say I want it, and then get it without concern for cost then it may be worth it.

For most people paying a 50% premium because something is relatively rare is not something to consider. This is a problem I for one am not faced with. These problems are for the the top 30% of the 1 percenters.

Old 02-25-2015, 11:22 PM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
Hot car. This is going to be like the Ford GT's. When they came out, dealers were sitting on them for way longer than they anticipated, and couldn't move them for a long time. Now the values are sky high and everybody wants to get their hands on one. My Porsche salesman was trying to shove me into a 918 that they had sitting in the showroom for months, and offering ridiculous discounts. Unfortunately, the car was still too rich for my blood. But for someone who had the means, they could have gotten it for a fraction of msrp. Watch, now that you can no longer get a new one, prices will increase. Love how that works.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder for sale 101 miles in Miami