Model: Gallardo
Price: $130000
Mileage: 22600
Color: Nero Noctis
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-SK
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I am selling my IMMACULATE 2009 LP-560 E gear coupe - Nero Noctis, on black Q-Citura interior. Purchased in 2011 with just over 2000km on it. Canadian car, still located in Canada.

FANTASTIC opportunity for an American buyer, with our Canadian dollar having fallen in value so massively in the recent past. This LP560, while being in amazing condition, is priced US $10,000 less than the cheapest LP560 on cars.com, and yet, is one of the best examples available. Importing a Canadian car into the USA is easy - I can help with the process.

Options:
-E gear, Q-Citura in white stitching, Leather Package I, power electric heated seats, clear bonnet, rear-view camera, branding package, navigation (with disc update), bluetooth, Q-Citura leather headliner, coming home (homelink), perforated leather steering wheel, anti-theft, iPod connection.

-Extensive 3M clear bra protection - full hood and front fenders, full front bumper, mirrors, door handles, A-pillars extending up over the upper door frames, inner door sills, rocker panels, impact areas in front of and behind rear wheels wells. The film on the front bumper and hood could perhaps be replaced - it is structurally undamaged, but has some marring from road debris - the paint underneath is perfect.
-No accidents, and no paint work has been done on the car.

-In addition to the original floor mats (which are perfect), I have two EXTRA sets of custom floor mats - the first which I use regularly - plain black, from West Wind, the second custom set is unused (reserved for car shows - never stepped on) - Black Alcantara, with Lamborghini bull logo stitched in, black carbon leather border, from ExotiCare. Both sets of custom mats have OEM Lamborghini floor mat anchor buttons (that clip onto the floor posts). Original mats are as new, and virtually unused.
-All wheels are in excellent condition, and are curb-rash free. I purchased an OEM Torx adapter for the lug bolts, which is included.

-Car is stock, apart from OEM Superleggera carbon fibre side skirts installed late last season (installed with all OEM Lamborghini hardware, down to the washers and screws).

-The paint on the car is in almost as-new condition. I don’t allow anybody to detail the car except myself, and I am a fanatic about its execution and upkeep. The car gets a twice yearly full, 16-hour detail, and is PERFECT, with no swirls, anywhere. Detailing involves fastidious hand washing, claying, swirl mark removal, and regular application of polymer/carnauba (secret formula, haha). Interior is also perfect, with not a wrinkle in any of the leather surfaces - treated frequently with Zaino leather cleaner and conditioner. The inside of the car smells like new, and appears as such.

-New windshield installed last season - the work was done perfectly.

-New Michelin Pilot Super Sports installed at the end of last season - less than 1500 miles on the set.
-Clutch is excellent, at 85+%.

-Fully prepared and stored correctly in winters, under cover, with battery tender, full tank of gas, fuel stabilizer, and tire flat-spot preventers, after oil change and full interior/exterior detail.

-Hardwired for Valentine 1, and includes Blendmount radar detector mount.

-All keys, manuals, car cover (with storage bag), OEM Lamborghini battery tender (unused - I am using another CTEK tender at present).

-Serviced by main Lamborghini dealership, only (Vancouver/Toronto).

-Current mileage - 33,000 km (22,600 miles).

Asking CDN $165,000, US$130,000 (subject to currency fluctuations). That's $10,000 LESS than any LP560-4 on cars.com - and my car is PERFECT.

This really is an absolutely pristine example, which needs nothing, and has been absolutely reliable. It has never needed anything apart from servicing, (which was done more frequently than factory recommendations), apart from a faulty NAV unit, which was replaced under warranty. Throughout the time I have enjoyed the car, I have spared nothing, in order to keep it perfect.

Please PM me for further information/inquiries, or email me at allandotfong at sasktel.net. I would be very happy to discuss!

Thanks for looking!