Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Pristine 997.2TT for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Evo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $96000
Mileage: 6339
Color: Carrera White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Beautiful car.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:51 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Some guy offered my $83k via pm....
Gotta love that kind of fairness!

Old 03-04-2015, 08:00 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by riverflyer

I wouldn't even respond to that. IMO, it's already priced to sell quickly.

Old 03-04-2015, 08:16 AM
golfnutintib is on a distinguished road
I'll offer you $68K cash right now...market for TT's soft...

But seriously, you're car is absolutely beautiful, perfectly spec'd, am sure it will make a buyer very happy. 997 shape in TT trim is gorgeous and white shows it off so well. Good luck with your sale. I am sure you will find a buyer soon!!

Old 03-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
I must stop log on here and look at this car. White is my favorite Porsche color, the car is perfect and set up beautifully.
FYI - my 2008TT has been offer at $87k and I turn it down. At $86 is low balling.

Old 03-05-2015, 10:21 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
White Rock, Golf nut and Got golf, thanks for the kind comments. Appreciate the support.
Golfnut, I took a long look at a guards red gt3 at Sonnen last summer. Beautiful car.

All pm's answered and working on entire service history for a couple of guys.

Old 03-05-2015, 06:01 PM
I now have full carfax with service history. I sent to several people that had requested, if you asked and did not get, pm or email me again or if anyone else checking this car out wants to see it, let me know.

Old 03-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
<2 months of ownership...that sucks. GLWS though.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:59 PM
actually almost 3 and I have sold cars quicker than that before.

I have a very special, long term TT 12cyl project car that is coming home soon. Its all the boost I will need.

And as mentioned in the ad, we have a real estate opportunity that is going to get me to sell at least two cars. So change is good....right?

Last edited by riverflyer; 03-05-2015 at 10:56 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:41 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
This is a silly ! Should have been sold in the first days when it was put up to sale.
The car is crazy beautiful with every optional for weight reduction .The buckets seats and pccb are worth over 10K alone. Someone is going to get a great deal and nice platform to tune

With I lived in the usa

Old 03-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Nice car and GLWS. How did you like the GT2 bucket seats? PITA to get out of them?

Old 03-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Thanks, no they aren't an issue unless you are getting in and out all day long.
Seats are actually pretty amazing. My wife is 5'9" and weighs 135 and she claims they fit her like a glove.
I am 6'3" and weigh 210 and they certainly fit me like a glove, so apparently they fit all sizes....like a glove!

Old 03-06-2015, 10:18 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
Beautiful car. What else are you selling if you don't mind me asking?

Old 03-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Thinking about selling a very nice 19k mile 2000 Dinan e39 M5. Early vanos update, full pixel display, Full dinan stage III susp, tune, CNS exhaust, x pipe, Quaife diff, prized Dinan lightweight wheels in perfect condition, upgraded angel eyes, cai, ss kit, Full steering wheel integrated $7k Alpine unit with upgraded gps, bluetooth, sirius tuner, and built in Passport radar fr. and back. And 15 oil services in its lifetime, as well as a ton of other regular maintenance. Very clean, well cared for example with like new interior. All books, records, service history, oem wheels in excellent condition, oem exhaust. No accidents, snow or outside storage. Always garaged calif. classic.

Very possibly a similar miles Dinan 2002 Z8, but hoping to hold on to that one.

Old 03-07-2015, 02:50 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
Thinking about selling a very nice 19k mile 2000 Dinan e39 M5. Early vanos update, full pixel display, Full dinan stage III susp, tune, CNS exhaust, x pipe, Quaife diff, prized Dinan lightweight wheels in perfect condition, upgraded angel eyes, cai, ss kit, Full steering wheel integrated $7k Alpine unit with upgraded gps, bluetooth, sirius tuner, and built in Passport radar fr. and back. And 15 oil services in its lifetime, as well as a ton of other regular maintenance. Very clean, well cared for example with like new interior. All books, records, service history, oem wheels in excellent condition, oem exhaust. No accidents, snow or outside storage. Always garaged calif. classic.

Very possibly a similar miles Dinan 2002 Z8, but hoping to hold on to that one.
Wow. Amazing collection. Good luck!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pristine 997.2TT for sale