Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 Turbo - Silver/Black - 21K Miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 07:13 PM
PSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nice
2007 Turbo - Silver/Black - 21K Miles

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 21335
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

SOLD...thank you

Starting to explore other cars and have decided to put up my pride and joy for sale. It’s a silver 2007 tip with the following:

· 21,335 miles
· Black full leather interior
· Sports Chrono
· Adaptive sport seats, full power and heated
· Sport steering wheel (I believe it was the thicker option at the time)

The vehicle also has the following:

· OEM turbo II wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tires
· LED taillights
· Miltek exhaust
· Eibach lowering springs
· New clear bra on the front bumper, fenders, hood, headlights, mirrors and all lowerpieces (It’s had a clear bra since new. I had the old replaced with new in 2014 as part of preventive maintenance, which includes the area right in front ofthe rear tires.)
· I purchased pre-primered from the dealer – OEM front aero lip, OEM GT2 side skirts and OEM rear apron. I then had these painted to match, set aside to cure for 3 months and then had clear bra installed after installation.

I have all the original parts except the exhaust. I have the original wheels, springs and taillights. I have all maintenance records for oil changes, etc. It’s not my daily drive so it goes in once a year for routine maintenance.

I know every inch of this car and have owned it for over five years. Given my OCD with it, it's never driven in the rain or at night. It's simply been something I have enjoyed owning and driving weather permitting.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Exterior 1.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	416353   Click image for larger version

Name:	Exterior 2.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	416354   Click image for larger version

Name:	Exterior 3.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	294.1 KB
ID:	416355  
Attached Images   

Last edited by PSTT07; 04-07-2015 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:20 PM
PSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nice
More Pics...

Here are more photos...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior Seats.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	416361  
Attached Images     
Old 03-14-2015, 07:26 PM
More Pics 2...

Here are more pics...

Attached Images      
Old 03-14-2015, 11:25 PM
Alleykat is on a distinguished road
Beautiful,it still looks brand new!

Old 03-15-2015, 06:54 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Man I'd love to have those painted trim pieces! Let me know if you'd be willing to trade the stock black pieces +$ on my end. Where in Texas are you and what color silver is your car?

Old 03-15-2015, 10:05 AM
Kent will become famous soon enough
Beautiful.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:20 PM
Painted parts...

White Rock… I recently moved from Houston to the Seattle area. I need to update my profile.

Thanks for the inquiry, but I'm not going to remove the painted lowers. IMO, they change the way these cars look. I'm sure someone interested would agree. It's not a cheap endeavor the path I took but it's all OEM, properly cured and then clear bra attached. I bought the parts from Suncoast, which is a vendor on here.

You should do this upgrade. I believe you'll be very happy with the results.

Old 03-16-2015, 07:20 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PSTT07
White Rock… I recently moved from Houston to the Seattle area. I need to update my profile.

Thanks for the inquiry, but I'm not going to remove the painted lowers. IMO, they change the way these cars look. I'm sure someone interested would agree. It's not a cheap endeavor the path I took but it's all OEM, properly cured and then clear bra attached. I bought the parts from Suncoast, which is a vendor on here.

You should do this upgrade. I believe you'll be very happy with the results.

I agree on the looks and want to do the upgrade, thus the reason for my request. Would you mind PMing me the total cost you paid for paint and parts?

Old 03-17-2015, 09:00 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Very Nice! Ive been considering getting one of these and selling my 996 TT! You have me thinking! Consider any trades? I have a Techart Cayenne Magnum that's nice?

Last edited by machinegunt; 03-17-2015 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:37 AM
Re:trades

Thanks for your interest...I am not looking at trades. Feel free to look me up if you're in the area. Happy to let you check the car out.

Old 03-25-2015, 10:11 PM
PatrickBateman is on a distinguished road
Bump!

So clean, I doubt its ever been farted in! Clean as a whistle!

Old 03-28-2015, 06:35 AM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
The owner is an awesome stand up guy and the car is simply beautiful. Good luck with the sale Alan. She will always be the one that got away to me !!

Old 03-28-2015, 04:24 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
If you have never driven it at night or in the rain, are you sure that the lights and wipers work?

Stunning, what a car this is going to be for someone. glws.

Old 03-29-2015, 08:53 PM
techsis will become famous soon enoughtechsis will become famous soon enough
Great build... if only a stick. GLWS

Old 03-30-2015, 11:51 AM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by techsis
Great build... if only a stick. GLWS
Do i need to go into how for a performance car the Tip will run away from the stick every time? Want a stick get a gt4 for the money.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 Turbo - Silver/Black - 21K Miles