Price: $35000
Mileage: 28900
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

** SOLD **

Hey guys, it has been quite awhile since I've posted. We are +1 child and have since moved to the Poconos. The car seat fits in the back no problem but the 5 month winter, at least this winter, has kicked out butts. We have an SUV and while in lower PA I easily got away with a dedicated set of snows for the 1 month they were necessary but up here is no joke. My family isn't in a situation where we can have a play car just sitting around, this has been my daily driver and without one in the winter puts us in a bad place. I considered getting a beater 4x4 but I commute to Philadelphia most of the week (hence the miles on the car) so I don't think I can get away with that. That said, we've decided to sell her. Below is the "official" listing I just finished. I've got over 50k into the car and I'm asking 35k. I would be willing to shave a bit off for someone here in the forums though BUT NOT MUCH! KBB & Black Book values the stock car between 26k to 28k.

I'd be open to a trade (+cash if appropriate) for the following: 2010+ Audio S4 Quattro, 2010+ BMW 335i X-Drive, 2012+ Subaru WRX.

"Official" listing start : o )

We recently moved to the Jim Thorpe Pocono area and this winter was our first full winter here. While we absolutely love the area, after this season the realization that a near 650hp RWD car in an area that has snow on the ground 5 months of the year just doesn’t make sense for us. I can’t move the family so I’ve got to let go of my most beloved toy.

This twin-turbo mustang started out as a track-pack, brembo brake, and recaro seat equipped manual GT that I had to drive from West Chester, PA down to VA to pick up. This was due to the fact that the above factory options are hard to come by without special ordering a car or finding one with a ton of stuff included that I didn’t want. One of my bucket list items has been to break 200mph in a standing mile event. I decided that the newer generation GT was a fantastic platform to start from. About 12k miles in is when we started the modifications. This car is my daily driver (when in season) so reliability and drivability are key for me and my family. I spared no expense nor time researching and consulting with professionals in the tuning and aftermarket parts industry as I moved forward. The star of the show would be the Armageddon Twin-Turbo Kit which is comprised of only best of breed parts. I drove to NC to have the turbo kit and supporting additions installed and tuned by two of the most respected mustang oriented mechanics on the east coast. A BOSS 302 triple gauge pod was installed in the center dash and filled with 3 Aeroforce Interceptor gauges capable of displaying dozens of data points.

Here is a link to the build thread with captions: themustangsource.com/forums/f...-twins-529856/

Here is a link to a featured article published here:
www.svtperformance.com/?p=1909

Her carfax report can be seen here: http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...7568F84E96DFAC

I then moved to the car’s aesthetics. The wheels are 19x9.5 all aluminum SSR GTV-01s. They took 3 months to get in from Japan and weigh in at a mere 24lbs. I then wrapped the car in Roush splitters and lowered it a tasteful 1” via Eibach sportline springs and paired Eibach shocks & struts. The grille was treated to a CDC upper insert in addition to a Roush lower grille delete. This cleared up a significant amount of airflow for the fluidyne intercooler all while adding a very aggressive look. Additional suspension components were added such as the Ground Control camber plates and Metco lower control arms to firm things up while offering significant control over camber and toe. The 275/40/r19 Falken Azenis PT-722 high-performance all season tires are so new their temporary colored dots haven’t worn off yet, which can be seen in the photos. I have well under 200 miles on them as I write this.

For audio I went with a 12’ Alpine Type-R paired with an Alpine amp in a zen-closure custom sealed trunk box that tucks neatly in the trunk’s side. The stock rear and door panel speakers were replaced with Kicker DSC series speakers. These were all wired into the stock head-unit giving the overall audio quality a significant boost.

I’ve been meticulous about its care. I double-bucket wash it and the only products that touch it are chemical brother’s black light and hybrid V7. I’m not big into protectants slathered all over the dashboard, and interior in general, so to add to the interior’s protection while also enhancing the look, I had it tinted by Shades of Gray in Philadelphia. The front windshield has the same % tint that Mercedes outfits some of their models with. Everything inside is shielded from the sun’s rays and heat. I opted for WeatherTech digitally fit floor mats.

Mechanically the car runs like a champ. It idles and drives like a normal GT until you hit 3k RPMs, then a black hole opens up in front of you that bends space and time and the car goes into “Kill Bill” mode as I like to call it… It’s brutally fast. The sound of the twin Garrett GT3076R turbos singing is intoxicating.

I’ve changed the oil every 3k using Driven’s FR-50 full-synthetic oil. Mobile-1 is fantastic too but I’ve been very pleased with FR-50. I’ve stuck with K&N oil filters on it and just changed the oil 144 miles ago (Trip A is my oil distance in the dash shot).

Issues: I ran into my table saw’s stand when pulling it into the garage one day while we were laying hardwood floors. This left a small indentation in the front bumper approximately 2 inches by maybe an 1/8th of an inch. No paint is missing, it’s almost like a subtle plastic fold mark. It can be seen in the photos. Other than that the only other issue is the triple gauges fight for ODB2 bus time so when starting the car you have to turn the ignition then wait 2 (literally) seconds before starting it. It becomes habit very quickly. If you forget, only 2 of the 3 gauges will display their corresponding data points.

As I mentioned above, I’ve got over $50,000 into this 2014 car so my price is pretty firm. If your looking for a turn-key solution to straight and twisty road domination, you’d be getting one heck of a deal with this one. There isn’t much under 100k that can touch this car. New Stringray? Yum yum yum. New Dodge Hellcat? Gobble gobble gobble. New Porsche 911? Burp.

Basic Info:
2014 Mustang GT
Miles: 28,900
Interior: Black & Grey
Asking Price: $35,000

Factory Options Include:
Track Pack
Recaro Seats
BOSS 302 tranny and oil cooler
3.73 rear end gearing
Brembo Brakes

Aftermarket Enhancements:
Armageddon Twin Turbo Kit (this is the biggie, only the best of the best parts) $12,000 installed
BOSS 302 intake manifold $600
Dual PTP turbo blankets $200
Injector Dynamics ID1000 fuel injectors $950
Lethal performance SS over-axle pipes $340
GT500 rear valance $150
Kooks headers mufflers with ceramic coated black tips $400
SSR GTV-01 19" Aluminum Matte Black Wheels $1800
Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft $620
Stifflers driveshaft safety d-loop $120
BOSS 302 shift **** $70
BOSS 302 shift boot $50
MGW short-shifter $450
Rousch front, rear, and side splitters $500
CDC front grill insert $180
Alpine Type-R 12" subwoofer and alpine amp in zenclosure custom trunk enclosure $500
Three Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges with add-on boost sensor $700
BOSS 302 factory dash gauge pod $800
Eibach pro springs $220
Eibach pro shocks & struts $450
Ground Control Street Camber Plates $300
Metco Aluminum Lower Control Arms $300
Metco Adjustable Upper Control Arm (brand new, haven’t installed yet) $250
L&M Adjustable Panhard Bar $150
SCT X3 Tuner $300
Tint by shades of gray in Philly $200

Drive-by footage I shot today. Will shoot cold start, idling, and some revs tomorrow and add once uploaded.

Last edited by figit; 03-21-2015 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 03-20-2015, 01:18 AM
aspenone will become famous soon enoughaspenone will become famous soon enough
Really Nice car man GLWS

Old 03-20-2015, 07:28 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
BEAST- very clean! Glws!

Old 03-20-2015, 10:37 AM
greekgtr is on a distinguished road
What does this car run 1/4?

Old 03-20-2015, 11:19 AM
figit is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by greekgtr
What does this car run 1/4?
Not sure. The last time I was at a drag strip was nearly 10 years ago. The installer said it would be good for low 10s though on slicks as is. I hope that helps!

* Edit * GreekGTR I'm not sure if the GTR in your sig represents the GTR you may own but I thought I'd mention that my brother has a 2011 GTR, it's bone stock. My mustang consistently pulls away from it on the highway. His most certainly handles better in all scenarios but I thought I'd mention it so you'd have a sense of the current and potential performance of this car.

Thanks,
-Mike

Last edited by figit; 03-20-2015 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-21-2015, 02:25 PM
PoundCake is on a distinguished road
Smile

Originally Posted by figit
Not sure. The last time I was at a drag strip was nearly 10 years ago. The installer said it would be good for low 10s though on slicks as is. I hope that helps!

* Edit * GreekGTR I'm not sure if the GTR in your sig represents the GTR you may own but I thought I'd mention that my brother has a 2011 GTR, it's bone stock. My mustang consistently pulls away from it on the highway. His most certainly handles better in all scenarios but I thought I'd mention it so you'd have a sense of the current and potential performance of this car.

Thanks,
-Mike

She is nice! But straight line speed for me is not where it's at. Its the curves that separate the men from the boyz, especially on sport bike's!

Old 04-23-2015, 06:56 AM
WheelsupZR1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by figit
Year: 2014
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $35000
Mileage: 28900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

** SOLD **

Hey guys, it has been quite awhile since I've posted. We are +1 child and have since moved to the Poconos. The car seat fits in the back no problem but the 5 month winter, at least this winter, has kicked out butts. We have an SUV and while in lower PA I easily got away with a dedicated set of snows for the 1 month they were necessary but up here is no joke. My family isn't in a situation where we can have a play car just sitting around, this has been my daily driver and without one in the winter puts us in a bad place. I considered getting a beater 4x4 but I commute to Philadelphia most of the week (hence the miles on the car) so I don't think I can get away with that. That said, we've decided to sell her. Below is the "official" listing I just finished. I've got over 50k into the car and I'm asking 35k. I would be willing to shave a bit off for someone here in the forums though BUT NOT MUCH! KBB & Black Book values the stock car between 26k to 28k.

I'd be open to a trade (+cash if appropriate) for the following: 2010+ Audio S4 Quattro, 2010+ BMW 335i X-Drive, 2012+ Subaru WRX.

"Official" listing start : o )

We recently moved to the Jim Thorpe Pocono area and this winter was our first full winter here. While we absolutely love the area, after this season the realization that a near 650hp RWD car in an area that has snow on the ground 5 months of the year just doesn’t make sense for us. I can’t move the family so I’ve got to let go of my most beloved toy.

This twin-turbo mustang started out as a track-pack, brembo brake, and recaro seat equipped manual GT that I had to drive from West Chester, PA down to VA to pick up. This was due to the fact that the above factory options are hard to come by without special ordering a car or finding one with a ton of stuff included that I didn’t want. One of my bucket list items has been to break 200mph in a standing mile event. I decided that the newer generation GT was a fantastic platform to start from. About 12k miles in is when we started the modifications. This car is my daily driver (when in season) so reliability and drivability are key for me and my family. I spared no expense nor time researching and consulting with professionals in the tuning and aftermarket parts industry as I moved forward. The star of the show would be the Armageddon Twin-Turbo Kit which is comprised of only best of breed parts. I drove to NC to have the turbo kit and supporting additions installed and tuned by two of the most respected mustang oriented mechanics on the east coast. A BOSS 302 triple gauge pod was installed in the center dash and filled with 3 Aeroforce Interceptor gauges capable of displaying dozens of data points.

Here is a link to the build thread with captions: themustangsource.com/forums/f...-twins-529856/

Here is a link to a featured article published here:
www.svtperformance.com/?p=1909

Her carfax report can be seen here: http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...7568F84E96DFAC

I then moved to the car’s aesthetics. The wheels are 19x9.5 all aluminum SSR GTV-01s. They took 3 months to get in from Japan and weigh in at a mere 24lbs. I then wrapped the car in Roush splitters and lowered it a tasteful 1” via Eibach sportline springs and paired Eibach shocks & struts. The grille was treated to a CDC upper insert in addition to a Roush lower grille delete. This cleared up a significant amount of airflow for the fluidyne intercooler all while adding a very aggressive look. Additional suspension components were added such as the Ground Control camber plates and Metco lower control arms to firm things up while offering significant control over camber and toe. The 275/40/r19 Falken Azenis PT-722 high-performance all season tires are so new their temporary colored dots haven’t worn off yet, which can be seen in the photos. I have well under 200 miles on them as I write this.

For audio I went with a 12’ Alpine Type-R paired with an Alpine amp in a zen-closure custom sealed trunk box that tucks neatly in the trunk’s side. The stock rear and door panel speakers were replaced with Kicker DSC series speakers. These were all wired into the stock head-unit giving the overall audio quality a significant boost.

I’ve been meticulous about its care. I double-bucket wash it and the only products that touch it are chemical brother’s black light and hybrid V7. I’m not big into protectants slathered all over the dashboard, and interior in general, so to add to the interior’s protection while also enhancing the look, I had it tinted by Shades of Gray in Philadelphia. The front windshield has the same % tint that Mercedes outfits some of their models with. Everything inside is shielded from the sun’s rays and heat. I opted for WeatherTech digitally fit floor mats.

Mechanically the car runs like a champ. It idles and drives like a normal GT until you hit 3k RPMs, then a black hole opens up in front of you that bends space and time and the car goes into “Kill Bill” mode as I like to call it… It’s brutally fast. The sound of the twin Garrett GT3076R turbos singing is intoxicating.

I’ve changed the oil every 3k using Driven’s FR-50 full-synthetic oil. Mobile-1 is fantastic too but I’ve been very pleased with FR-50. I’ve stuck with K&N oil filters on it and just changed the oil 144 miles ago (Trip A is my oil distance in the dash shot).

Issues: I ran into my table saw’s stand when pulling it into the garage one day while we were laying hardwood floors. This left a small indentation in the front bumper approximately 2 inches by maybe an 1/8th of an inch. No paint is missing, it’s almost like a subtle plastic fold mark. It can be seen in the photos. Other than that the only other issue is the triple gauges fight for ODB2 bus time so when starting the car you have to turn the ignition then wait 2 (literally) seconds before starting it. It becomes habit very quickly. If you forget, only 2 of the 3 gauges will display their corresponding data points.

As I mentioned above, I’ve got over $50,000 into this 2014 car so my price is pretty firm. If your looking for a turn-key solution to straight and twisty road domination, you’d be getting one heck of a deal with this one. There isn’t much under 100k that can touch this car. New Stringray? Yum yum yum. New Dodge Hellcat? Gobble gobble gobble. New Porsche 911? Burp.

Basic Info:
2014 Mustang GT
Miles: 28,900
Interior: Black & Grey
Asking Price: $35,000

Factory Options Include:
Track Pack
Recaro Seats
BOSS 302 tranny and oil cooler
3.73 rear end gearing
Brembo Brakes

Aftermarket Enhancements:
Armageddon Twin Turbo Kit (this is the biggie, only the best of the best parts) $12,000 installed
BOSS 302 intake manifold $600
Dual PTP turbo blankets $200
Injector Dynamics ID1000 fuel injectors $950
Lethal performance SS over-axle pipes $340
GT500 rear valance $150
Kooks headers mufflers with ceramic coated black tips $400
SSR GTV-01 19" Aluminum Matte Black Wheels $1800
Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft $620
Stifflers driveshaft safety d-loop $120
BOSS 302 shift **** $70
BOSS 302 shift boot $50
MGW short-shifter $450
Rousch front, rear, and side splitters $500
CDC front grill insert $180
Alpine Type-R 12" subwoofer and alpine amp in zenclosure custom trunk enclosure $500
Three Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges with add-on boost sensor $700
BOSS 302 factory dash gauge pod $800
Eibach pro springs $220
Eibach pro shocks & struts $450
Ground Control Street Camber Plates $300
Metco Aluminum Lower Control Arms $300
Metco Adjustable Upper Control Arm (brand new, haven’t installed yet) $250
L&M Adjustable Panhard Bar $150
SCT X3 Tuner $300
Tint by shades of gray in Philly $200

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1400x933 and weights 210KB.-Mike

It looks like your car is forsale in the Corvette C7 section already with
http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/...win-turbo.html

someone from NJ???

Last edited by WheelsupZR1; 04-23-2015 at 06:59 AM.
Old 04-23-2015, 01:26 PM
The_Ruski_Driver will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by WheelsupZR1
It looks like your car is forsale in the Corvette C7 section already with
http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/...win-turbo.html

someone from NJ???
Guy prob bought it to flip... 10k price diff I don't see it happening. 35k was a good deal though

That plate though, makes me wanna squash this pony so bad.. maybe he will bring it up to north NJ

Old 04-23-2015, 06:47 PM
Banned
2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future
it's here in Jersey Ruski wanna buy it? done right car but found out the hard way that i'm too old for manual tranny so i put it back in the market and have someone enjoy it.

Old 06-12-2015, 06:55 AM
Banned
2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future
tt 2014 Mustang GT

Just for the hell of it took it to the track last week sporting its all season tires did a pathetic 60' of 2.8, 13.2 1/4 mile @ 128 mph! hello low 10s on DRs all i remember was seein the wall comin at me so i have to let go to put her back in the middle. She might be sold to a Carolina fellow soon though. Check it out here theautostorenj.com for infos.

Old 06-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Banned
sale is pending

Old 06-12-2015, 10:02 PM
rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !
2swoosh are your other cars autos?

Old 06-13-2015, 05:58 AM
Banned
stang

Originally Posted by rmc1148
2swoosh are your other cars autos?
no,lol my R32 and R34 are manual and RHD but both maybe gone soon too (both with deposits) so i'm only left with one manual my 03 996 tt with triple disc! but she's somethin very very special. I'll keep the Stang in a heartbeat if i don't have other stuff to play with you know you lose some you win some. Where's Kirkwood Pa at in relation to Philly?

Old 06-13-2015, 08:07 AM
rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !
Why does the manual in the stang bother you compared to others? If you go south on route one towards Baltimore its about 50 miles. Back in the day I lived in Philly and also spent a lot of time in Cherry Hill doing the clubs /dating etc= loved it. You have some kick *** cars.

Old 06-13-2015, 11:31 AM
Banned
don't get me wrong mc the stang's tranny is sweet especially with its buttery short shift kit and fast too walked on a zr1 2 weeks ago. Just need to move on and make a few coins. My fav is the stock lookin 88 Monte Carlo SS with a stroked GN motor and a dual ball bearing 76 turbo great fun on the street.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2014 Twin-Turbo (Armageddon) Mustang GT For Sale