Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

3.9L Porsche Turbo 1000+hp capable - Pristine - Every Upgrade imaginable

Old 05-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
3.9L Porsche Turbo 1000+hp capable - Pristine - Every Upgrade imaginable

Year: 2004
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $57000
Mileage: 57000
Color: Arctic Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

The PRICE IS FIRM..........It's priced for a quick sale.........THE PRICE IS FIRM!!!

Reason: Buying a UGR Car

JBE RACING Built Motor

Protomotive Mafless Tuned for E85 (street tuned only, no dyno sheet)

2004 Porsche Turbo 996

57,000 Miles

This car was originally fully loaded from the Factory

This car has been METICULOUSLY maintained.....

Motor Revving and Idle Video:

Last edited by Wealth Manager; 07-14-2015 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:13 PM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !
Nice build!

Old 05-12-2015, 06:39 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible build!! What kind of conservative setup would this do on 93 or 100? Did you get a good LSD installed? Do you have an exhaust available for smogging and any idea if that would help get it to pass?

Old 05-12-2015, 06:44 PM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Etchhead
Incredible build!! What kind of conservative setup would this do on 93 or 100? Did you get a good LSD installed? Do you have an exhaust available for smogging and any idea if that would help get it to pass?

Not sure on numbers, you would have to ask your tuner. I run an open diff, I have no issues roll racing and thats from second gear pulls, car hooks and goes.

No other exhaust. I pass in NY state without any issues, Todd at Protomotive locks out the catless codes.

Old 05-13-2015, 04:43 AM
johnkent1212 is on a distinguished road
Any vids driving?

Old 05-13-2015, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by johnkent1212
Any vids driving?
I PM you back.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:29 AM
split71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wealth Manager
I PM you back.
I'm not interested in purchasing, but would like to see the vids in a PM if you can too

Old 05-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Can you give us some more details?

How many miles on the motor build? What boost are you running now? Who tuned it? Is that a sequential transmission setup?

Not sure on numbers? Kind of seems a bit sketchy with the lack of information you're willing to provide.....

Old 05-16-2015, 11:53 PM
2fas4u is on a distinguished road
Two quick questions sent via pm.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:11 AM
Sketchy?? Are you joking, I listed everything under the sun and half the **** u asked for is in the for sale ad. The guy asked what the car would make on 93, i have no idea, I run E85 only. The car is street tuned only which it says in the ad which Todd prefers. Also, Todd from Protomotive which was in bold which specifically said tuned by, speaks for itself and anyone in the know would know this. Best of the best. If you were really interested in my car you would PM like the 1000 other people had and I would of gladly answered your questions. I have no desire to sell you my car. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Nthusiastt
Can you give us some more details?

How many miles on the motor build? What boost are you running now? Who tuned it? Is that a sequential transmission setup?

Not sure on numbers? Kind of seems a bit sketchy with the lack of information you're willing to provide.....

Last edited by Wealth Manager; 05-17-2015 at 08:03 AM.
Old 05-17-2015, 08:10 AM
phily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura about
Wow! If i had the garage space I would be all over this!

Very impressive.

Old 05-17-2015, 01:46 PM
rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !
I have no desire to sell you my car= exactly what I would have told him! glws

Old 05-17-2015, 11:31 PM
Banned
turbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to behold
This car is for the big boys - very impressive work and dedication.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:39 AM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
That's a great price!

If I didn't have so many toys (and no space) I'd be all over this.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Wealth Manager
Sketchy?? Are you joking, I listed everything under the sun and half the **** u asked for is in the for sale ad. The guy asked what the car would make on 93, i have no idea, I run E85 only. The car is street tuned only which it says in the ad which Todd prefers. Also, Todd from Protomotive which was in bold which specifically said tuned by, speaks for itself and anyone in the know would know this. Best of the best. If you were really interested in my car you would PM like the 1000 other people had and I would of gladly answered your questions. I have no desire to sell you my car. Thanks.
It's obvious what I stated struck a chord with you and that was not my intention so I apologize for that. Unlike what you suggest, it's not untrue but I'll leave it as that because this is your FS ad. Just thought it a bit odd that someone would sell a high HP car without numbers listed and when someone asked the output, they receive a response like 'go talk to your tuner and figure it out'.. Best of luck on the sale though, I'm certain you won't need it.

Last edited by Nthusiastt; 05-18-2015 at 02:02 PM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 3.9L Porsche Turbo 1000+hp capable - Pristine - Every Upgrade imaginable