Model: 911
Price: $55000
Mileage: 25000
Color: Seal Grey/Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OR
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

ADVISORY! This will not be the cheapest example of a 996 911 Turbo for sale. This is a premium example due to lower miles, maintenance records, OEM+ and being well cared for.

It is with some hesitation that I put this car up for sale. I still enjoy driving the car very much and still puts a smile on my face every time. However, it’s time to move on and my philosophy has been to be proactive and sell my vehicles when I do not have to. This allows me to be patient and find the right buyer. I am a Porsche/Euro/Car enthusiast and have owned many mid/high end, rare, modified cars. I am meticulous in the care of my cars, both mechanically and aesthetically. I can provide details on my past cars/sales so you can feel more confident that you are getting an amazingly cared for car. Those who know me on the forum and/or have dealt with me can attest to my perfectionist nature and my character. If you have any questions or are interested please do not hesitate to contact me (ktnguye1 at gmail dot com). I try to be as responsive as possible. Thanks for looking!

Number of Owners: 3
Background/History: Clean title, clean carfax/autocheck, original paint, no accidents, no stories. No over revs over range 2 recorded. Always stored in a garage.
Maintenance: Meticulously maintained with records/receipts. Recent maintenance in the last 1000 miles include: brake fluid flush, air filter, oil fluid, oil filter, spark plugs, coil packs changed.
Documentation: I have 2 original keys, booklets, brochures and even the original window sticker and spec sheet. I have all receipts and maintenance records since 2004.
Modifications: See detailed list below. Looks like a lot, but when it comes down to it it's mostly OEM+ Porsche parts, suspension, exhaust and tune.

Interior:
  • Excellent condition, still has new car smell 9/10 (10 being brand new). Detailed regularly with 303 Aerospace protectant and leather treated with Spinneybeck. Even rocker panels are in great condition (These often get scratched/damaged from people getting in and out of car)
  • Upgraded interior bulbs to LED
  • OEM Euro GT3 Seats with Porsche crest in headrest (no noticeable wear, even on bolsters)
  • OEM Porsche aluminum pedal covers/dead pedal + matching passenger foot plate
  • Sirius satellite module

Exterior:
  • Excellent condition, 9-9.5/10. No dents or dings or noticeable scratches. The car does have 25k miles as a result there are a few paint chips/nicks if you look real hard. I know of about 2 or 3 about 1mm in size. Professionally detailed (clay bar, wax/sealant) in April.
  • Clear bra (front hood, front fenders, front bumper, mirrors, headlamps, door edges, rear quarter panels, rear lower bumper)
  • Front plate two hook mount (no holes drilled in bumper)
  • OEM Porsche C4S front lip
  • LED license plate bulbs
  • Bumper plugs (matching seal grey) front and rear license plate hole covers
  • GT2 style wing (Misha carbon fiber painted Seal Grey. Raise/lower still functions. Hydraulic rams replaced in the last 5k miles)
  • 35% window tint all around (except front windshield)

Suspension/Braking/Drivetrain:
  • Bilstein PSS9 coilovers
  • Champion Motorsport lightweight RG5 Monolite Wheels
  • Tires: Front - PS2 235/35/19 (7/32”, ~80% tread), Rear - PS2 315/25/19 (8/32”, ~90% tread)
  • Brakes: Front - Brembo GT 6pot 380mm brakes with SS lines (9mm brake pad thickness, ~75%), Rear - Factory Brakes with SS lines (11mm brake pad thickness, >90%)
  • OEM Porsche 997 SSK
  • GBOX detent (preventative for 2nd gear popout)

Engine:
  • GIAC Flash with handheld switcher (stock and performance program)
  • Baily Billet Divertor Valves
  • OEM Porsche 997 GT2RS ICs
  • IPD Plenum + OEM Porsche 74mm throttle body
  • Kline 2.5" exhaust with 100 cell cats (no drone, no check engine lights, no issues)
  • OEM Porsche X50 Exhaust tips

Other:
  • Battery tender connector installed on battery (will include battery tender)
  • Car was dyno'd and made 440whp/500ft-lb to the wheels (AWD) at only 1.0 bar.
  • Nothing higher than over rev 2 recorded.
  • Car has been a Pacific NW car since 2004 so there is no worry of rust or salt being used on the roads.

Exterior Pictures:

Interior Pictures:

Under Hood/Engine

Wheel Condition (No Curb Rash):

Original Brochures/Documentation/Maintainance Records/Receipts
:

Dyno Graphs:

Last edited by khai_tuan_nguyen; 06-06-2015 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:40 PM
skyline23 is on a distinguished road
This is by far one of the cleanest 996TTs I have seen for sale in the past few months. I was suuuuper close to buying this car when I was getting impatient with my 996 GT3 search, however backed out in the last minute because I ended up finding a GT3 locally.

Still, from my 50+ emails with the seller, as well as a PPI I had done on the car, it looked pristine and the seller was extremely responsive and honest. Whoever buys this car I am sure will be very happy with it.

Old 05-22-2015, 04:24 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
What a beauty, glws!

Old 05-26-2015, 10:17 PM
khai_tuan_nguyen is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Old 06-04-2015, 12:35 PM
iborroel is on a distinguished road
Is this car still available?

Old 06-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by iborroel
Is this car still available?

Yes it is. Thanks for looking.

Old 06-06-2015, 09:25 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Sweet car - nice ad / description. Appears to be a super well kept 996tt. GLWS!!

Old 07-16-2015, 09:25 AM
paycer will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Sold!

I wanted to close this out by posting that I am the very lucky new owner and caretaker of Khai's 996TT. I wanted to add to this thread how excellent my first, long distance car buying experience was with this seller.

First of all, Khai was incredibly responsive to my onslaught of questions I sent his way. His honest and candid answers gave me the confidence to put a deposit down and book a flight from Nebraska to Oregon to view the car in person.

This for-sale ad right here, proved to be extremely accurate! Once I saw the car in person, I knew it had been well taken care of and was the one I had been searching for. After three years of daily searches through all the various sources, I had finally found the "right one"!

Let this post be a record that this seller is gentleman and a class act. I feel lucky to have made Khai's acquaintance and I look forward to taking over the care of this excellent car!

The car left Oregon yesterday via covered transport and I eagerly await its arrival so I can start realizing my childhood dream of 911 Turbo ownership-Wunderbar!

Dave

Old 07-16-2015, 10:13 PM
RugRunner is on a distinguished road
Congrats both on the sale and on the purchase. I had some interaction with Khai as well…unbelievably responsive…I'm really wanting a 997TT but feel I passed on a fantastic 996TT that would have been every bit the beast. Cheers.

Kyle

Old 07-16-2015, 10:58 PM
Dave,

It was my pleasure and congrats on owing your dream car. Wishing you years of safe fun and as little hassles as possible. She's treated me well and I know she'll do the same for you. I know you are a true Porsche enthusiast and that you will take great care of her. Sad yonder her go, but couldn't be happier it's going to someone who will care for her.

Enjoy!