Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: 2011-12 911 Turbo S, Coupe, Silver/Blk, Adapt seats, XM, Centerlocks, Spt Wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 10:30 PM
stever is a jewel in the roughstever is a jewel in the roughstever is a jewel in the rough
WTB: 2011-12 911 Turbo S, Coupe, Silver/Blk, Adapt seats, XM, Centerlocks, Spt Wheel

Year: 2011
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $100000
Mileage: 20000
Color: Silver w/Black interior only
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Looking to buy Silver with Black interior (only!), 2011 or 2012 Turbo S, Centerlock wheels, Sport Steering Wheel, Adaptive Sport Seats, MUST have the $750 XM Radio option, Non Smoker car (prefer CPO but not mandatory).

Just sold my 96 Silver/Black C4S so this newer car would be a great next vehicle for me. Please PM me if you happen to know one for sale. Not interested in one without any of the above options. Not interested in Cocoa interior, or one without the 18 way adaptive sport seats, or without XM radio, or without the sport steering wheel (do not want radio controls on the steering wheel), or a NON S car (only want a Turbo S, not a Turbo), or two tone interior. Can only do a BLACK interior.

Willing to travel anywhere for the right car though I live in the Rockville MD area.

Best regards,

Steve

Old 07-01-2015, 10:43 PM
stever is a jewel in the roughstever is a jewel in the roughstever is a jewel in the rough
It appears this is going to be a difficult, long search but I'm in it to win it! Hope one appears in the next year or so. So far, in 3 months of looking, not one car has come to the market for sale that's a 2011-12 911 Turbos S Coupe, Silver/Blk interior or Grey/Blk interior, adaptive sport seats, XM radio, sport steering wheel and centerlock wheels.

Most of the cars that come to market that I've seen so far stay for sale for quite a while (mostly black cars are for sale and so many convertibles).

Last edited by stever; 07-01-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:25 PM
tedchen1973 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by stever
It appears this is going to be a difficult, long search but I'm in it to win it! Hope one appears in the next year or so. So far, in 3 months of looking, not one car has come to the market for sale that's a 2011-12 911 Turbos S Coupe, Silver/Blk interior or Grey/Blk interior, adaptive sport seats, XM radio, sport steering wheel and centerlock wheels.

Most of the cars that come to market that I've seen so far stay for sale for quite a while (mostly black cars are for sale and so many convertibles).
This has everything you want except the interior and is one of a kind.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5099096697.html

Old 07-03-2015, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by tedchen1973
This has everything you want except the interior and is one of a kind.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5099096697.html
Wow, that car is amazing. Even more amazed it's not on cars.com or any other sites other than Craigslist. I didn't think to even look there. Thanks. I can't do the red interior though. If it was black interior, didn't have the aero wing (too flashy for me) and didn't have carbon fiber on the door arm rests I'd be buying this car TODAY!

I test drove a car with carbon on the door arm rests and it's so plastic-y that it really bothers my arms and they sweat and feel uncomfortable resting on them, which is where my arms naturally fall.

The car you posted the link to has the most amazing color option. WOW.

I'm amazed that people order these Turbo S's and 20% or so of them have this type of two tone interior. White and black?!? Ummm, different strokes I guess. I could NEVER do a car with a white interior. It would be trashed so quickly. Pen marks, dirt in general. NO WAY.

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...28/overview/#3

and this... two tone?!? why? Would have bought this in a SECOND. And it's RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE! And no, I'm going to buy it and change the interior leather and door panels. That's crazy too me and it may not match.
http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...4509/overview/

Last edited by stever; 07-03-2015 at 07:39 AM.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:25 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
??????????????

"I test drove a car with carbon on the door arm rests and it's so plastic-y that it really bothers my arms and they sweat and feel uncomfortable resting on them, which is where my arms naturally fall."

Auto and want manual, not the right color, two tone interior w/white not your thing all legit but this??????

Originally Posted by stever
Wow, that car is amazing. Even more amazed it's not on cars.com or any other sites other than Craigslist. I didn't think to even look there. Thanks. I can't do the red interior though. If it was black interior, didn't have the aero wing (too flashy for me) and didn't have carbon fiber on the door arm rests I'd be buying this car TODAY!

I test drove a car with carbon on the door arm rests and it's so plastic-y that it really bothers my arms and they sweat and feel uncomfortable resting on them, which is where my arms naturally fall.

The car you posted the link to has the most amazing color option. WOW.

I'm amazed that people order these Turbo S's and 20% or so of them have this type of two tone interior. White and black?!? Ummm, different strokes I guess. I could NEVER do a car with a white interior. It would be trashed so quickly. Pen marks, dirt in general. NO WAY.

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...28/overview/#3

and this... two tone?!? why? Would have bought this in a SECOND. And it's RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE! And no, I'm going to buy it and change the interior leather and door panels. That's crazy too me and it may not match.
http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...4509/overview/

Last edited by mickfluff; 07-09-2015 at 06:29 AM.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:26 PM
Thanks everyone for a great forum. Due to everything I learned here I have found a great replacement for my 96 C4S after 4 months later of obsessive looking every day and night on every website out there I could find (PCA, Ebay, Rennlist, 6 Speed Online, cars.com, Autotrader, Craigslist).

It should be delivered to me from the other side of the US in about 2-3 weeks via closed car carrier. It's too far away for me to fly out and drive it back 2400 miles, so for $1700 I'm having it sent to me.

I totally messed up my knee on Gannett Peak last week attempting my 48th state high point (only 2 to go now) so even walking is tough right now. Will need surgery in the next 2 weeks to repair a badly torn meniscus so 3 days in a 911 for 800+ miles a day wasn't an option.

https://picasaweb.google.com/stever5...teHighpoint48#

It's a year newer than the 2011's I was looking at but in the only color I really really wanted (silver/blk), same as my old car. I wanted the blandest color I could get so it doesn't stick out so much.

It was $10k more than my budget allowed but you only live once and I plan to not take an end of the year trip now like I was thinking of doing and just do a stay-cation instead so in a sense, that extra amount is somewhat covered now. No kids, no wife, no GF at the moment, no house payment - I also justified it that way - I saved a lot of money being single these past 5 years and never having had kids.

The front bumper had a clear 3M type protective product on it so I decided to have them also put Suntek (like 3M) on the hood, mirrors and fenders since I'll drive it year round in the Northeast. It was really reasonable to add this ($500), I thought I didn't shop it at all. It's already there, and they can do it right at the dealer.

I doubt I'll mod it in any way (at first at least). I can't think of anything I "really need" on this car. Too quiet an exhaust? That wouldn't both me in the least. Killer new floor mats is the only thing I think I'd get for it. Oddly, the build sheet said it had black wheels at birth but it doesn't have them on the car and they don't have them. I don't like black wheels on this car anyway but did think it's strange they're not on it. I wonder what happened to them? It was an Atlanta car most it's life.

How would I find out the exact MSRP? They don't have the sticker.

Plan on buying a 7 year-70k mi warranty as well with $100 deductible thanks to a recommendation on this board ($4101). The Porsche warranty ends on 9/30/15 so I'd buy it very soon after getting it. A Turbo S engine could cost $30k they tell me... or, they could be simply selling me a bill of goods. All I know is that for 7 years, 70k miles, I'll have peace of mind and that's worth a lot.

It had the clear back taillights which I wasn't too keen on at all but it had ALL the other options I was looking for so it is what it is. Yay. I'm kind of nervous getting such a nice car. I've never had such an expensive car. I'll be pretty careful with it I'm sure, my first year.

U2U2GT SILVER METALLIC $3,140.00
SEAT TRIM
ATBLACK, LEATHER SEAT TRIM W/FULL LEATHER INTERIOR $0.00
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
XYBALUMINUM LOOK FUEL TANK CAP $160.00
XDAWHEELS PAINTED BLACK $1,815.00
XAJSIDE SKIRTS PAINTED IN EXTERIOR COLOR $750.00
XUELOWER REAR APRON PAINTED IN EXTERIOR COLOR $640.00
XUAPAINTED SPOILER LIP $640.00
EAZEXTERIOR PKG PAINTED IN EXTERIOR COLOR $1,890.00
front spoiler lip
side skirts
lower part of rear apron

XXGCLEAR GLASS TAILLIGHTS W/RED REFLECTOR $610.00
CMAEXTERIOR SIDE MIRROR ATTACHMENT POINT FINISHERS PAINTED IN EXTERIOR COLOR $500.00
686SIRIUSXM RADIO $750.00
3-month subscription service

342HEATED FRONT SEATS W/MULTI-STAGE CONTROLS $525.00
ECBPDK GEAR SELECTOR & HANDBRAKE TRIM PAINTED IN ALUMINUM LOOK W/LEATHER $1,075.00
XWUPDK GEAR SELECTOR GATE SURROUND IN LEATHER $390.00
XMZREAR CENTER CONSOLE IN LEATHER $1,295.00
ashtray cover
storage tray
handbrake lever recess trim w/leather

X69DOOR ENTRY GUARDS PAINTED IN CARBON LOOK W/MODEL LOGO $720.00
635REAR PARK ASSIST SYSTEM W/DISTANCE SENSORS INTEGRATED IN REAR BUMPER $530.00
MAIN STITCHING COLOR
24904STITCHING, SIDE CENTER CONSOLE IN DEVIATING LEATHER COLOR $310.00
24901STITCHING, DASHBOARD IN DEVIATING LEATHER COLOR $310.00
24903STITCHING, DOOR HANDLES IN DEVIATING LEATHER COLOR $550.00
24902STITCHING, DOOR UPPER PART IN DEVIATING LEATHER COLOR $310.00
24905STITCHING, REAR SIDE PANELS IN DEVIATING LEATHER COLOR $390.00
24891STITCHING, FRONT AND REAR SEATS IN DEVIATING LEATHER COLOR $1,100.00

Last edited by stever; 07-27-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:54 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Congrats

Very nice car. Congrats

How many miles and can we ask what u paid?

Again good luck. Looks like a nice clean example.

Old 07-28-2015, 08:56 AM
Thanks! It's on the odometer reading is in the pics (8000 miles) and the asking price was $116k. I paid a bit less than this.

Steve