Model: M5
Price: $25000
Mileage: 69000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hate to do it, but it might be time to move on from the M5. Considering at an Audi S7 or S8 to replace it.

2006 Alpine White M5 with black interior and aluminum trim
69k miles on the clock.
Options: HUD, comfort access, M multi-function seats, rear side airbags.
Mods: Borla exhaust, RPI scoops, BMC filters, interior LEDs. Plasti-dip on kidney grills and side grills.
All maintenance taken care of by myself at or sooner than BMW recommendations. Oil change every 5k miles, and will change for the new owner before sale is done. Rear diff fluid every 20k miles, spark plugs done at 35k miles and 68k miles. Fuel filter changed 15k miles ago. Original clutch still strong. New pads all around, front rotors with ~10k miles. New rotors ready to go out back. Replaced the steering wheel trim, no "peel" on it.
No major service issues, a few minor things over my time of ownership. Had thrust arm bushings replaced about 1.5 years ago. Its at the dealership right now getting a clutch position sensor replaced. Its been under Pinnacle warranty since I bought it, so any time there was an issue I didn't hesitate to take it in.
Exterior is an 8/10 Some small chips from front bumper cover, a 3" scratch along the rear driver door, a few other odds and ends. I'll update the pictures when I get the car back from the dealer. About what you would expect for a 2006 that is run through the winter in Indiana.
Wheels are in great shape, no curb rash. Tires have 7/32 tread. I run winter tires during the cold time of year and would throw in the 18" wheels and Blizzak tires with the car.

Title in hand. Looking for $25,000 for a well sorted, well taken care of, exceptionally great sounding M5

John

PM or email: jpasiczn@gmail.com

Attached Images     
Old 07-07-2015, 06:01 AM
jpasiczn is on a distinguished road
Price drop $23,500
Want to sell this week

Old 07-07-2015, 06:51 AM
JRHorne is on a distinguished road
Damn that's a crazy deal. Perfect color too!

Old 07-07-2015, 08:12 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
This was the last BMW I owned before going back to P cars. Loved the power of the v10 and it was and still is my wife's favorite car of all the cars I've owned. Not sure what the current price is for these cars but that's a whole lot of car for that price. Good luck!

Old 07-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Matte Murder will become famous soon enoughMatte Murder will become famous soon enough
I look at cars like this and think how can you get more car for less money???? Or you could buy a really sweet 2 year old Honda Accord!!!!! Really wish I had some garage space. You could drive this car for 3 years and the all in running costs including depreciation would be like $4,000. One question for the OP. How does that generation SMG drive when just putting around obeying the speed limits?

Old 07-13-2015, 01:11 PM
jpasiczn is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the comments. I agree, the color is just perfect for the E60 M5. And yes, there is absolutely no better deal in raw power, aggressive looks, and sheer fun per dollar than this car right here. 67k miles, no major issues that typically plague the V10, well maintained, etc, etc. Maintenance and repairs are on the more expensive side of the coin, but not prohibitively so. As long as someone understands the oil change can't be done at Jiffy Lube, brakes can't be done at Midas, and it doesn't get 25 MPG

The SMG really is pretty tame in normal day-to-day operation. I came from a 6 speed manual 911, The way I operate the SMG really is almost exactly as if it was a manual transmission, just minus a pedal on the left. I came to the M5 from a 6 speed manual 911, so I'm used to operating a stick. I treat it just the same and I really haven't had any problems. Where it gets a little "weird" is if you put it in "Auto" mode. The computer tends to freak out a bit coming to a stop sign where you don't stop all the way. 2nd gear starts can kill the clutch, but since I always put it in M mode, I just downshift to 1st and stop at a stopsign.

Getting some great interest, and some great questions from emailers, but no low ball offers please. This is a very fair asking price for what you're getting

John