Model: 911
Price: $73000
Mileage: 33500
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I'd always dreamed of a 911 Turbo. When I graduated college I had a poster on my cubicle wall of a black 911 Turbo and knew I always wanted one. Fast forward nearly 15 years and I was finally able to purchase one but sadly the car has not lived up to my expectations .

Its driving characteristics are a bit over engineered in my opinion. I miss the raw feel and sound of my v8 m3. The Turbo is just too quiet and tame when you are not going 100+ mph. Hopefully my loss is someone else's gain. On to the details...

The car was purchased two months ago from North Houston Porsche in Texas. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car, everyone who sees it thinks its a brand new 911. Original ad and pictures are here: http://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-m...speed-cpo.html

There is still 23months of CPO remaining on the car which is somewhat rare to find on an '07 but it made the eight year limit Porsche requires and passed the certification process with flying colors. The car was originally purchased from the same dealership I purchased it from. I am the fourth owner. All three previous owners purchased, serviced and traded the car into North Houston Porsche.
I've included the certification doc, carfax and service records.

Since purchase I've registered it and put about 500miles on it, thats about it. Nothing was changed, damaged or added to the car so I didnt feel necessary to add new pictures but if anyone would like them just let me know.

I would like to get the money I paid for it out of it so I am listing it at the same listing price of the original posting at $74,000. For a northeast buyer that means I've paid for your shipping costs which was $1,500 from TX to CT. This is basically a feeler to see if anyone in the area is interested.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Last edited by dinkman; 07-13-2015 at 05:38 AM.
Old 06-25-2015, 10:16 AM
The_Ruski_Driver will become famous soon enough
Why don't you put an intake, exhaust , and tune on it? It will surely wake her up

Old 06-25-2015, 10:18 AM
dinkman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The_Ruski_Driver
Why don't you put an intake, exhaust , and tune on it? It will surely wake her up
I thought about it but a. 911 turbo mods are not cheap and b. it defeats the purpose of a certified vehicle to void the warranty in my opinion.

Old 06-25-2015, 04:20 PM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
wow Anton I can't get away from you lol OP beautiful car but these Mezger motors are so stout. I think if you decided to keep and did like Ruski suggested just a flash/exhaust you would fall in love with the car all over again. Intake is not needed on these cars. There is no proof the aftermarket intake does anything except pose a risk to the motor that is not needed.

If you sell it, I wish you luck with the sale but do a little research into a simple tune/exhaust combo. There are endless combos but many with VERY reliable and proven set ups. Just those two mods change the whole character of the car.

Old 06-26-2015, 09:13 AM
EVOL660 is on a distinguished road
If this car wasn't black it would be back in Texas with me. glws

Old 06-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by EVOL660
If this car wasn't black it would be back in Texas with me. glws
thanks. black wasnt my choice either but the cpo, condition and maintenance history were hard to pass up. good luck with your hunt

Old 06-26-2015, 11:55 AM
The_Ruski_Driver will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by thegame
wow Anton I can't get away from you lol OP beautiful car but these Mezger motors are so stout. I think if you decided to keep and did like Ruski suggested just a flash/exhaust you would fall in love with the car all over again. Intake is not needed on these cars. There is no proof the aftermarket intake does anything except pose a risk to the motor that is not needed.

If you sell it, I wish you luck with the sale but do a little research into a simple tune/exhaust combo. There are endless combos but many with VERY reliable and proven set ups. Just those two mods change the whole character of the car.

Chris you went from Porsche to the Vette?

OP: True, CPO means you can't tune it. I know what you mean, I drove the 997TT before buying my Z06 and was quite put off by how slow it was in a straight line. They say a tune really wakes it up but, never drove one.

Personally, it's my next car but not until next year. Right off the bat I'm putting 30k into it shooting for 675awhp with larger turbos and all supporting mods. I think that should do the trick!

GLWS

Old 06-26-2015, 12:33 PM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute

Chris you went from Porsche to the Vette?

No I cross shopped 997.1 turbo tiptronics vs new Stingray Z51 A8. I went with the newer more familiar choice but I love both. One day I'll have a 911 turbo along with the vette. Now i'll but out don't want to ruin his thread. Good luck with the sale!!

Old 06-27-2015, 05:47 PM
worth noting included in the service records attached in the original post is the major service was done on the car last year 3,000 miles ago so no maintenance is due at this time

Old 06-29-2015, 06:32 PM
just got the title in the mail today so she's ready to sign over!

Old 07-02-2015, 05:59 AM

OP: True, CPO means you can't tune it. I know what you mean, I drove the 997TT before buying my Z06 and was quite put off by how slow it was in a straight line. They say a tune really wakes it up but, never drove one.

Personally, it's my next car but not until next year. Right off the bat I'm putting 30k into it shooting for 675awhp with larger turbos and all supporting mods. I think that should do the trick!

GLWS
that's quite an aggressive plan right from the get go . I consider myself lucky to have found a CPO car so I'd prefer not to throw it away by tuning it. Hopefully someone else can enjoy that peace of mind for the next two years.

Old 07-06-2015, 01:46 PM
I didnt realize this was coming in the mail but a Certificate of Authenticity showed up in the email today
CPO ends 5/15/2017!

Old 07-06-2015, 10:11 PM
ViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the rough
I understand what you mean about the sound, I had an Alpine White 2011 M3 with affermarket exhaust last year before my Black 2007 Turbo and she sounded amazing!!
I wanna get a catless exhaust on the turbo to try and compete with the M3's growl.

Good luck with the sale, she looks mint! 👍🏻

Old 07-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by ViSoR
I understand what you mean about the sound, I had an Alpine White 2011 M3 with affermarket exhaust last year before my Black 2007 Turbo and she sounded amazing!!
I wanna get a catless exhaust on the turbo to try and compete with the M3's growl.

Good luck with the sale, she looks mint! 👍🏻
i had a very similar setup in my m3. i dont think its reasonable to assume we can ever replicate that sound with this motor though

Old 07-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Lowtush is on a distinguished road
Im interested and local. shoot me an email to kkumara04@gmail.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 911 Turbo - 23month CPO remaining