Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: CTS-V Wagon - Automatic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 02:24 PM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
Thumbs up WTB: CTS-V Wagon - Automatic

Year: 2012
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $42000
Mileage: 45000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey all!

Well, now that my Porsche is sold I can be in the market for a Vagon. I've been watching these for about 6-8 months now and been lurking on the forums, so I know what they're going for. I also have my eye on a few through dealers, but figured I'd try my luck on the forums since I've always had good luck buying cars from forum members of several different makes.

Anyway, below is what I'm looking for:

1) Must Have: Automatic, Wagon
2) Really nice to have: Recaro Seats, Pano/Ultra View Sunroof, Dark Interior (Gray), under 55k miles
3) Color preference in order: Blue, Black, White, Stealth Gray

Really looking to keep it under $45k. From what I have seen lately, seems easy enough. I just missed out on a loaded local one with ~46k miles for ~$41k b/c my car had not sold yet... but them's the breaks.

I am located near Charlotte, NC but am not afraid to ship. In fact the Porsche I just sold was originally purchased site unseen from Arizona from 6speedonline. Obviously paperwork and a PPI go a long way, but I've done it a few times before.

Anyway, not in a huge rush but wanted to put the feelers out there. If anyone has one, shoot me a PM and let's chat.