Mileage: 70000
Color: grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Originally Posted by tjj7ff
Hi Ely,

I have a 2003 TT Seal Gray Metallic/Black Interior/Manual that I've been thinking about selling. It does however, have 93,600K miles on it. I live in Virginia Beach and use it as my daily drive.

I'm the second owner. I purchased the car in Feb. of 2006 with 25K miles on it when I lived in Orlando. It's been a very dependable daily drive over the years. It's pretty much stock except for a GT2 slave conversion and B & M short shifter. It has the OEM small carbon fiber option package, 14 way memory seats with Porsche crest in the headrest, Michelin PS2's front and rear tires on OEM 18" wheels that were put on less than 400 miles ago, a Pioneer AVIC D1 Navigation/XM/iPod head-unit and a B & M short shift. The OEM muffler was modified 8 years ago where a 1.5" hole was drilled into each exhaust outlet to decrease back-pressure and to give the engine a little bit better exhaust note. The modification is well documented in the 996 TT forum. It also picked up a little more HP. I do have another stock exhaust without the modification that would be included.

Maintenance has been kept up with oil/filers changes every 5k miles and plugs at recommended intervals. A certified Porsche mechanic, Lutzo Kovacyk at LMN Motor Sports in Virginia Beach, works on the car when needed. The front bumper and chin spoiler were recently replaced due to road debris putting a small hole in these parts. The hood, fenders, and roof were also repainted due to 3M film damaging clear coat and base coat. It has not been in any accidents. I have the maintenance records, keys and manuals. Let me know if you might be interested in talking.

Best Regards,
Tim
PM'ed you Tim