Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

LEASE Takeover: 2014 550i only $495/month! CA tax included!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 05:26 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
LEASE Takeover: 2014 550i only $495/month! CA tax included!

Year: 2014
Make: BMW
Model: 5-Series
Price: $495
Mileage: 16000
Color: Jatoba Brown
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

The lease is insanely cheap -- $495/month including CA tax (right about $450/month before tax). Basically a 550i for 535 or 3 series money. End date is 8/29/2016. There are currently just over 16k miles on it and 26k total allowed on the lease. Registration is paid through the end of the lease. Residual is $46,278.

The color is dark metallic brown (Jatoba) with black interior. It reads like a dark gray in most light and is actually pretty cool. The 550 is pretty loaded stock, but it also has the cool LED lights and maybe a few other options like the blind spot detection. I have the sport pack wheels on it with summer Dunlop runflats and also have a set of nearly brand new stock non-sports-pack wheels and tires.

Asking $2500 plus the BMW transfer fee to take over the lease including both sets of wheels and tires (easily $1k back for selling the M wheels). It's a really easy process that I've done before - takes a couple weeks and ends with a full transfer. Please email me at stevehallock AT gmail DOT com

Old 07-27-2015, 03:48 PM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
That's an insanely cheap monthly payment. How'd you get it so low?

Old 07-27-2015, 04:15 PM
ClickClickBoom has a spectacular aura aboutClickClickBoom has a spectacular aura about
Trade ya a watch. I kid.

Old 07-27-2015, 05:42 PM
silkysmooth is on a distinguished road
I am curious to see how you got this lease so low

Old 08-02-2015, 10:19 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Have gotten a lot of interest but no one has taken it yet.

My rock bottom line is $1500 down without the sport pack wheels and buyer pays the transfer fees. Or I'd do $2000 with the extra wheels.

Someone should jump on this ASAP as you're not going to find another lease like this.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:26 AM
These are the wheels that are currently on the car -- they are the stock 5 series wheels

Old 08-13-2015, 01:46 AM
TZL
TZL is on a distinguished road
location and mileage allowance?

Old 08-13-2015, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by TZL
location and mileage allowance?
Glendale, CA. Just about 10k for the year, although I'm still driving it occasionally.

Old 08-30-2015, 02:31 PM
This is sold