Price: $27500
Mileage: 42000
Color: Deep Sea Blue Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hi All,

I've got a mint 2012 BMW 135i for sale in the Sacramento area. Highly optioned, excellent condition inside and out. Still under original warranty. 100% non-smoking and non-eating vehicle. Priced below KBB

PM or email me for more info and pictures. Really great car, just have to make room for something 4WD with 4-doors unfortunately.

History:
Originally a BMW executive car, I purchased this 135i with 6,400 miles from BMW SF in July 2013. It's seen 36,000 miles since, almost all from freeway commuting down I-80 to Sacramento and back every week. Car has been serviced at Roseville or Niello BMW at every interval, plus additional oil changes and maintenance at home in between intervals. CarFax from when I purchased the car is available and I have all service records and receipts for everything ever done to this car. Guaranteed no accidents of any kind. Car is still under warranty until 50K miles and will be eligible for extended warranty up to 70-80K. Includes free maintenance (oil changes, brakes, etc...)! Registration just paid and is good through July 2016!!!

Options:
7-speed DCT transmission with formula-style paddle shifters
Comfort Access Package (keyless entry, lock, and start). My favorite option on this car!
M-Sport package
Heated seats
Park Distance Control (beeps as you back towards an object)
Adaptive headlights that turn with the steering wheel

Interior:
The interior of this car is immaculate. The oyster leather is gorgeous, with no rips, tears, scratches or other imperfections anywhere. Leather has been treated on a regular basis with high quality shampoo/conditioner. Carpets and mats are like new. This has been a non-smoking or eating car!

Exterior:
Overall the exterior and paint are excellent. The car has always been garaged and babied on a weekly basis. There is one small hairline scratch on the driver's side rear quarter-panel. The front bumper shows normal wear and tear consistent with the mileage, but is overall still very good. There are no dents or dings anywhere on the car. The headlights are perfect, no fogging or weathering. There are two small chips (no cracks) in the windshield thanks to one bad day on the freeway. The rear windows were tinted with top of the line, 15% Llumar tint and the front windows were tinted in 50-state legal clear IR tint, which significantly cuts down on the heat the interior is subjected to.

Wheels/Tires:
The 18 inch premium alloy wheels are in great shape. Three are basically mint, one has a small bit of curb rash. I just put brand new Bridgestone RE-760 Sport tires on a few thousand miles ago.

Engine:
Completely stock engine and exhaust. The engine produces 300 horsepower and 300 torque available at just 1500 RPM. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face, and if it doesn't, a simple tune can put this car north of 350 hp and 400 tq on stock cooling! Passing on the freeway is effortless.

Suspension:
Thanks to the M-Sport package, the car already has upgraded struts and springs. From the factory, the biggest complaint for the 1-Series is excessive understeer, but because this car shares the same basic chassis as the 1M and E90/E92 M3, there are lots of OEM options for addressing this. My only modifications were installing the M3 front control arms, which are lighter and use higher quality bushings, and some Dinan fixed camber plates. The car can now achieve an alignment of between 1-2 degrees of negative camber, as opposed to the stock limit of -0.5, which significantly improves handling and tire wear! The other key complaint about the stock car is that the rear subframe bushings are extremely compliant leading to many owners complaining of a wiggling/rubber band effect when driven aggressively. This car has been fitted with Whiteline polyurethane inserts to help mitigate that effect, making them much more comparable to the more robust bushings used in the M3s. The net effect is this car drives much more like a proper M car, the way it should have from the factory, without sacrificing ride quality in any way.

Driveability:
This car is simply a joy to drive. It is sporty without being uncomfortable, efficient without being gutless, and a head-turner without being obnoxious. The DCT transmission allows it to play Jekyll and Hyde at the push of a button. Sitting in rush hour traffic? Leave it in D and turn on some soothing music. Want to carve up some canyon roads or better yet, hit a racetrack? Put it into Manual mode and push the sport button. And if utility is your concern, I've had no trouble getting four adults in this car, and you can drop the rear seats and fit a full size road bike or a bunch of sets of golf clubs or that whole cart-full of stuff you bought at Costco.

This car is my daily driver for the time being, so mileage may change, but please contact with any questions. More pictures available on request. Priced to sell so please no low balling or trade offers. Serious buyers only. Save yourself a lot of hassle by buying private party from an honest seller instead of playing games with a dealer and their finance guy. I'll accept cash or cashier's check in person at your bank of choice.

And just in case you aren't sold yet...
Why you should buy a 1-series, from Edmunds:
"Not even BMW has been immune from the automotive industry's current trend of each model-year's successor creeping, growing or inflating nearly to the size of the next-larger class. That's why the BMW 1 Series is such a gem at about the size of the original 3 Series, the coupe or convertible 1 Series just might be the last BMW that still upholds the nimble characteristics that once defined the entire BMW brand."

Attached Images  

Last edited by dmc.97; 07-27-2015 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:59 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Please post all of your info and photos here as required...members have asked that links to sites like eBay or Craigslist not be permitted

Old 07-27-2015, 03:14 PM
dmc.97 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
Please post all of your info and photos here as required...members have asked that links to sites like eBay or Craigslist not be permitted
Edit made.