Model: 911
Price: $47500
Mileage: 31000
Color: Midnight Blue / Sand
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

You will notice I am a new member to the forum but i can assure you i am an enthusiast and have been stalking the great info here for quite sometime as a guest (I learned how to safely and securely install an infant seat into my 911 by removing the back seats from this forum!). I would much rather this car go to an enthusiast so am posting here, I put it on ebay and let 1 short-term auction runout and have decided I am done dealing with people that waste my time and can't follow through, and note i have plenty more pics buyers asked for and am happy to share

Car is a truly wonderful example, only reason I am selling is I have second kid on the way and I will take the kids to daycare every morning and am tall so can't comfortably fit 2 infant seats in the rear.

I purchased this 997s from Mercedes Benz of Richmond Va in November of 2013. The car was a local one-owner, PCA club member car that belonged to a gentleman in his late 60s who after 6 years of ownership decided to trade it in on a new SL as the 911 had become too low for him to get into and out of comfortably, he was tired of driving a manual, and was ready for something a little softer riding for he and his wife.

As the second owner, I purchased the car with about 27k miles on it and have driven it about 5k miles since November of 2013, the car is only driven on nice days and is my second car. Car has been garage kept every day of its life by prior owner and me The original owner took European delivery and I have every maintenance record in this car’s history from both the prior owner’s and my ownership history. Additionally, I have the original purchase sticker ($92,455) and euro delivery paperwork.

In addition to routine maintenance, in November of 2014, I spent a little over $2,500 on proactive replacement of the water pump, thermostat, belts and spark plugs along with brake fluid and PS flush and additionally had the lower oil pan dropped and inspected for any metallic debris (it was clean). As everyone here knows staying ahead of maintenance on a P-car is name of the game and all of this was done purely as a proactive measure due to age rather than waiting for stated mileage thresholds or anything demonstrating failure. My mechanic described my car to me as having 5 years of runway before any significant maintenance items will be necessary again – just oil changes / fluid changes in the interim. The brake pads have more than 50% left on them in my estimation, front tires have significant tread left (about 7-8/32), rear tires (~5/32) have wear at the edges and will probably need replacement in the next 5-7.5K miles or so.

The original owner’s custom european order of the car included the 19 inch Turbo Spec Wheels, Full Leather dash / door panel / other interior covering package, Porsche headrest crests, and Bose Premium Sound. Since new, the car has had a 3M clear bra (~$1K+) installed on the hood/fenders/front air dam/bumpers/mirrors and accordingly doesn’t have the stone chips typically seen on unprotected 911s.

The car runs and drives exactly as you would expect a pristinely maintained example to – smooth, effortless acceleration; crisp shifts; responsive suspension and excellent brakes. Bottom line is this is an extremely well cared for, 2-enthusiast owner example with a fully documented and known history that will not disappoint. Surprisingly, its getting more and more difficult to find a demonstrated record of appropriate maintenance and known history on pre-owned modern era 911s (took me about 5 months of search to find this one that met my standards and had all of the records). For better or worse, as Porsche production volumes have increased, there are too many modern-era 911 owners out there today just with the money to buy them but aren’t the enthusiast owner who understands “how to own” one properly and many of these owners defer maintenance until things break, leaving the next owner to potentially hold the bag. Feel free to PM/email/call/text if you are interested and would like to further discuss: fergusonrm14@gmail.com and seven 5 seven 28six eight6one5 Thanks for Looking

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0697.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	425023   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0693.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	425024   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0708.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	425025   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0709.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	425026   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0261.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	425027  

Old 07-29-2015, 06:19 AM
Banned
2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future
nice car should go quick, glws OP

Old 07-29-2015, 06:52 AM
saintv90 is on a distinguished road
Gorgeous! Love the look with the turbo wheels. Color combo is fantastic! I'm sure it will sell quick!

Old 07-30-2015, 06:12 PM
frm_1484 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the kind words guys. Definitely is a great example and would like to see it go to an enthusiast

Old 08-12-2015, 07:09 AM
frm_1484 is on a distinguished road
Bump - still available