Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: THE UNICORN - Possibly the Perfect CTS-V - '14 Wagon, Manual, Black Diamond...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 06:00 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
FS: THE UNICORN - Possibly the Perfect CTS-V - '14 Wagon, Manual, Black Diamond...

Year: 2014
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $77500
Mileage: 26000
Color: Diamond Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey everyone,

First off, please forgive me saying that the configuration of my car might be the best there is, but I know it was for me, and took me 19 months to locate it. Think about it: Many magazines have said that the '11-'14 V Wagon with a manual is an investment piece... the car of our time that could roll across Barrett Jackson in a few decades and pull real money. Especially now that GM isn't going to make the new V in a wagon. It's also said a lot that the wagon is already aging far better in style than the sedan and coupe, which are MUCH MUCH more plentiful.

So, this car is a manual wagon. It's also the last year they made them, which is always a plus, both as an owner and an investor/collector.*

Next, it has all the right options... like we'd all probably order it if money didn't matter. It has the Recaro seats (heated and cooled). It is the Black Diamond edition, so the black paint has metal flake in it and looks badass. I feel I can say this without getting flamed too much, but beside this color, a Black Raven car looks kind of lame. Black Raven is the standard, gloss black that so many have. How do I feel I can say this? Well, I have a Black Raven Escalade ESV that my Black Diamond V sits beside every night. It's often commented on as to how much better the (quite expensive upgrade) Black Diamond looks over the "normal black".*

This car is also outfitted with the Alcantara (suede-like) steering wheel and shifter, which match the inserts on the seats very well. And lastly, it (of course) has pop-up navigation and the panoramic roof.*

It's perfect. Hard to find. It's a Unicorn.

So, why am I selling? Without getting too far into it, I'll say that I recently found out that my CPA made an error and I owe the IRS quite a lot. Selling this car is one way I can knock a dent in it, but I won't let it go for a low price. This isn't a desperation sale. I'm not even going to list a price here. If you are the right buyer, you'll contact me, knowing that I definitely know what I have and we'll come to a fair deal for all involved. But again, it's not going to be given away.

No mods, other than Eibach lowering springs and Bridgestone RE-11 tires. Have stock springs.

Attached Images   

Last edited by blakt out; 08-02-2015 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-13-2015, 08:52 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
New Road & Track just arrived in the mailbox (September '15). It's The Design Issue, showing what they call the "10 Most Beautiful Cars". Check it out! The CTS-V Wagon (not sedan or coupe... just wagon) is one of the ten.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:16 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Bump for one THE great cars on the market and no better seller than Blakt Out!