Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 997TT, HRE, Top Notch

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Evoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud of
SOLD: 2007 997TT, HRE, Top Notch

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $93500
Mileage: 30000
Color: Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

SOLD. I am selling my Vivid 850 997TT. Over $100k invested on top of the car. Below is the build info. Here is a video of the car as originally built by Vivid. The entire build including a professional movie is documented at the link below and if you dig you find much more.

http://blog.vividracing.com/category...ect-997-turbo/
I have owned it a year and during that time I have invested approx $10k comprising:
New GT2 Clutch - 5k miles
Promotive Pulley
Coolant system rebuild and reinforcement
I am in no hurry to sell and suspect I will regret selling it as sorted 6spd are flattening out and will be climbing. I am firm at $93,500

Build:
Race Mode the car makes 760awhp at 1.6bar of boost on our Mustang Dyno
Low Boost Street Mode the car makes 600awhp at 1.2bar of boost on our Mustang Dyno
Verified 60-130mph Best Time is 6.04 secs.
Verified TX Mile Top Speed Fastest Stock Motor 997 Turbo is 206.2mph
Best 1/4mile Trap Speed is 135mph
Best 0-60mph time of 3.04sec.

Engine/Performance:

Vivid Racing 825HP Performance Kit
Custom Aluminum 3inch Y-Pipe Painted Slate Gray with Red Couplers. Features water injection bungs.
Custom Throttlebody Plenum Pipe with larger 78mm Cayenne TT ThrottleBody
Converted Porsche oil and water fittings to AN for Garrett turbos
Garrett GT3076rs Turbochargers with a .63a/r
Tial 44mm External Wastegates with .8bar spring.
Agency Power High Flow Bar and Plate Intercoolers Modified with 3inch outlets to 3inch YPipe
Agency Power Lower Silicone Boost Hoses Red
Agency Power Fender Mount Cold Air Intakes Retaining OEM MAF Sensors and BOV Recirc Tubes
Agency Power Twin Adjustable Blow Off Valves set up 50/50
Agency Power High Flow Performance Headers for Garrett turbos and Tial Wastegates
JIC Cross 80mm Exhaust System with 100 cell Cats
Softronic custom ECU Tuning. VTG delete mod, race gas and pump gas map.
Greddy Profec B Electronic Boost Controller
AEM Water/Meth Injection Kit
Nitrous Express Dual Intercooler Spray Kit

Exterior:
Vorsteiner VRT Carbon Fiber Front Bumper
Vorsteiner VRT Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper
Vorsteiner VRT Carbon Fiber Rear Wing
NR Auto Carbon Mirror Inserts
TechArt Side Skirts
VR LED Front Marker Lights
Porsche OEM Clear Side Markers
Front End has 3M clear bra under wrap
Techart COSTUME fit LED lights.

Interior:

Agency Power Bolt-in Performance Roll Bar with harness and diagonal bar painted Red color of the stock HRE C93
Red Seat Belts
Carbon Trim Shift ****, Brake Lever, Cup Holder Trim
Slate Gray Center Console
Laser Jammers by Blinder
Custom switches for NX and AEM Kit in Ash Tray
DCT Custom Flat Bottom Steering Wheel with carbon fiber, preforated leather, and suede
Renline Pedals
Alcantera shifter and center arm rest cover.

Suspension:

KW V3 Adjustable Coilovers
Agency Power Front Adjustable 27mm Sway Bar
Agency Power Rear Adjustable 24mm Sway Bar
Agency Power Front Adjustable Sway Bar Links
Agency Power Rear Adjustable Control Arms
Corner Balanced and Aligned - GT2 Specs

Wheels/Tires:

Nitto Invo tires 80% left
HRE P40SC Brush Red Nitto Tires 20x13 Rear and 20x19 front ( 345 /245 )

Brakes:

Brembo 2pc Floating Slotted Rotors Front - 4lbs lighter then stock
Brembo 2pc Floating Slotted Rotors Rear - 3lbs lighter then stock
Endless Racing Brake Fluid

Transmission:

Agency Power Short Throw Shifter Kit
Agency Power Precision Shift Linkage
997 GT2 clutch plus BRAND NEW Clutch Masters Stage 3 Full Disk Clutch Kit

Last edited by Evoking; 09-02-2015 at 10:49 AM.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:23 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
I've seen this around town, awesome car! Love the wheels.

Old 08-12-2015, 05:13 PM
THEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to behold
Sick. Good luck with the sale!

Old 08-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Forujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to all
You will definitely miss that baby-but a new Lambo would be real sweet. Good luck with the sale (Don't read the thread "Would you buy a modded car?" I would/I did and couldn't be happier!

Old 08-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Evoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Forujames
You will definitely miss that baby-but a new Lambo would be real sweet. Good luck with the sale (Don't read the thread "Would you buy a modded car?" I would/I did and couldn't be happier!
LOL. I have personally never done such extensive mods to a car. But would definitely buy one that was already tastefully done! I kept boost at the street setting of 600-650hp as I don't track or have much to prove. Its been pampered. Save for my preference of a less aggressive clutch (twin disc is still new and included) and the pulley it has been bullet proof!

Old 08-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Jferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant future
WOW sick - I want!

Old 08-12-2015, 07:12 PM
RugRunner is on a distinguished road
2007 997TT, HRE, Top Notch

Whoa.

Old 08-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
This is the car I keep pictures of so that I can emulate in the future...

Probably the best looking 997 out there.

GLWS...!!!

Old 08-13-2015, 07:58 AM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Just curious, does it have stock internal? Have TQ number by any chance?

Old 08-13-2015, 08:03 AM
cameronc08 is on a distinguished road
Damn dude, I only have 3 posts total on 6speed since purchasing my 997 turbo AND selling it, and I still had to log in to say you have my favorite turbo of all time. I remember seeing this car for sale previously when I was in the hunt for mine, and it was just too much coin but if you sell it for a huracan that's literally the only way you won't regret it. And even still you will second guess your choice. One hell of a deal at that price, I switched back over to ///M for now but you definately make me second guess my decision haha. GLWS brotha!

Old 08-13-2015, 12:34 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Such a sweet TT. Im also looking to pick up a LP G , but still not sure if I can let the 6sp tt go. Gonna have to think of a creative way to keep both

Old 08-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Socialpro it is interesting you want both. I almost got a 1965 GT40 (not a kit, the actual remake for like $170k). In that context I was going to keep TT because they are night and day. I would need a modern beast I can take wife on a date. But as much as I love this car it seems too redundant with Gallardo - modern, 4wd, fast etc. You make me think I should rethink selling it!

Old 08-13-2015, 09:59 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
This is the best looking 997TT in the world right now. I would never let it go even for the LP, however the Huracan is in another class of it own NOW. May be 10 years from now this TT will become one of the kind and Huracan is just another LP.

Old 08-14-2015, 05:36 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Evoking
Socialpro it is interesting you want both. I almost got a 1965 GT40 (not a kit, the actual remake for like $170k). In that context I was going to keep TT because they are night and day. I would need a modern beast I can take wife on a date. But as much as I love this car it seems too redundant with Gallardo - modern, 4wd, fast etc. You make me think I should rethink selling it!
Yes - in many ways they are similar but yet so far apart!

It is not so much deciding whether I want a G, but learning and having to 'let go' of what I currently have/love in order to move forward (applies to many areas of life actually).

My hesitation to part with 997 is based on a few points

1. LP Gallardo won't be a manual (itd be impossible to find) , and do not want older pre-lp
2. 6sp 997tt prices are going UP (actually most 997s have went up or stayed the same in past few years) - so with no 'depreciation' effect essentially the cost of running / keeping it is close to negligible
3. Nothing drives like a porsche! Everything just feels 'right' about it
4. Sentimental / emotional value - wont get into that much

What is driving me towards a G? Exotic Looks, that V10 engine/exhaust, and spyder (nice to put the top down every once in a while)! I intially got tt to do 50/50 daily driving duties, but it got no more than 2k miles driven last year. If the right G comes along I will pick it up and figure it out from there.

Best of luck on your sale and all future decisions / purchases These are not bad problems to have.

Last edited by socialpro; 08-14-2015 at 05:41 PM.
Old 08-15-2015, 09:12 AM
the997dude is on a distinguished road
What a beauty ! GLWS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 997TT, HRE, Top Notch