Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2010 997.2 Turbo / PDK White with Red Interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 03:55 PM
garychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to behold
2010 997.2 Turbo / PDK White with Red Interior

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $110000
Mileage: 18000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Selling my Baby. Some personal stuff came up, and even though i don't need to sell it, It would make like easier.

Car is a Low Mileage CPO car with 1 more year warranty. I have all the paper work. I bought it from Porsche. I do owe money on the car, so not looking to give away.

I also did Xpel Paint Protection and Window UV protection in excess of $5000.

I also did some minor street updates, such as AMS intercoolers, FP Upgrade Billet Wheel Stock Turbos, AWE Street Exhaust (no drone) and a Cobb on stage 2 which is nothing and wakes up the car, but does not kill it.

The car has a PDK, blue tooth, Iphone Intergration, Red Premium Leather etc. Everything works 100%. No weird sounds, smoke etc. paint is flawless. I may have one chip which is barely noticeable.

The car does not have Chrono Sport. But most of the Porsche guys roll race anyway, so it should not matter. Car is wicked fast, but not overboard.

Come to see the car if you are serious. I am an older guy and dont have time for games. I have title, but need to pay off loan to clear it.

Serious offers only. Like i said, I don't need to sell it, but if I did it would help. Also, you may find cheaper cars, but nothing as clean or pristine as this one.

Attached Images