Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1995 Mercedes S600 W140 AMG wheels *86k miles BLK/BLK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 09:48 AM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
1995 Mercedes S600 W140 AMG wheels *86k miles BLK/BLK

Year: 1995
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: 600-Class
Price: $10000
Mileage: 86000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am reluctantly selling my beautiful S600. This was one of my dream cars as a kid so I had to take advantage of the opportunity when I stumbled upon this example. It had everything I wanted in a W140 from the color combination to the low mileage. This is an accident-free car where all paint on the metal is all original. As you can see in the pics the paint still holds a brilliant shine with great depth.

The features of this car that really impress me (not necessarily from a functional perspective but for more of a ‘cool’ factor) are the bulletproof windows, suction doors, reclining rear seats, and reverse antennas. This car truly is built like a tank and there really isn’t another car in this price range with this much presence and class.

There are NO mechanical flaws with this car. I had my independent mechanic look at this car from head to toe to ensure all common faults have been addressed as my intentions were to keep this car forever. It has new sway bar links, air shocks, bushings, plugs and wires, waterpump, all new accessory pulleys, crank seal, belt tensioner, AC condenser, and thermostat. The AC blows ice cold and the notorious wire harness gremlins do NOT exist in this car.

Although VERY well preserved, with most cars this age it will have some flaws. For the sake of full disclosure I will mention everything I can to be fully transparent to the new owner. Rear window actuators may need to be replaced soon (they work, but are just slowing down). Rear sunshade may be off track along with the power rear head rests (motors still work as you can hear them engage).

I’ve seen comparable cars on ebay fetch north of 12k so I feel I have a fair asking price of $10k. I will entertain reasonable and serious offers.

Attached Images      
Old 08-19-2015, 09:50 AM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
more pics

Attached Images      
Old 08-19-2015, 01:09 PM
The_Ruski_Driver will become famous soon enough
Have you tested the glass to confirm hahaha
cool ride

Old 08-19-2015, 04:24 PM
Raddy is on a distinguished road
I had a 1997 S500 and loved it. Yours looks beautiful! GLWS!

Old 08-20-2015, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by The_Ruski_Driver
cool ride
Never planned on it lol. I see it as one of those things where it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Originally Posted by Raddy
I had a 1997 S500 and loved it. Yours looks beautiful! GLWS!
Appreciate the kind words! It drives as nice as it looks.

Old 09-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Bump

Mileage update - 87,100

I'm driving this thing every day.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by The_Ruski_Driver
cool ride
here you go!

Old 09-25-2015, 09:12 AM
The_Ruski_Driver will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by r_matt_6
WOW that's impressive!!

Old 09-27-2015, 08:54 AM
cmark8 is on a distinguished road
By looking at the pictures I'm 100% sure that the glass is not bulletproof, but actually double pane windows (for noise cancellation purposes ONLY). Armored cars tend to have armored panels too, and the windows are usually at least 21mm thick. One noticeable change in armored cars is a modified window frame to be able to hold an armored glass.

But nonetheless, the car is in tip-top shape. GLWS!

Old 09-29-2015, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by cmark8
By looking at the pictures I'm 100% sure that the glass is not bulletproof, but actually double pane windows (for noise cancellation purposes ONLY). Armored cars tend to have armored panels too, and the windows are usually at least 21mm thick. One noticeable change in armored cars is a modified window frame to be able to hold an armored glass.

But nonetheless, the car is in tip-top shape. GLWS!
Maybe I was misleading by saying bulletproof. I mean you aren't going to stop AK rounds but from what I read somewhere out on the interwebs is that it will stop a 38 from 15 ft away. Apparently there was a 'Guard' and 'Presidential' edition which are truly armored cars.

Old 10-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Mileage update: 87,950

It is now on Ebay with about 4 days left.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Sold