Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 porsche 996 turbo clean

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 07:51 AM
carbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of lightcarbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of lightcarbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of lightcarbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of lightcarbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of light
2002 porsche 996 turbo clean

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $51000
Mileage: 36170
Color: Seal Grey Mettalic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I purchased this fine example in November of 2013 in San Luis Obispo CA. with a little over 20,000 miles on her. The car is originally an east coast car and I have the records for the maintenance that has been done along with the original build sheet, window sticker and Certificate of Authenticity from Porsche. I have the clean Car Fax available for serious buyers.

I had the dealer in San Luis Obispo change the clutch accumulator, install Bilstein PSS-10's and lower the car about an inch or so and corner balance.
We put the Porsche Short Shift Kit on as well.

Since I have owned the car I have changed out the ignition switch Installed New HRE C-90's, Ps-2's, the rears are new as of about 200 miles ago and the fronts are in great shape.

Installed new bumperplugs and I have the license plate set up the attaches to the tow hook still in the unwrapped package. The rear bumpers were exchanged for the paint matched ones.

I recently added the SpeedTech 2.5 Quiet exhaust system and I love the way it transforms the car.

I purchase Lloyd mats not to long ago and installed a clear bra on the front hood half way up and the rear mirrors.

The car is always covered and garaged and never driven in the rain. The body is in perfect shape and is detailed after every run and waxed once a month.

The black leather interior is in excellent shape and is detailed once a month as well. It has the aluminum package dials and shifter and brake handle and the Porsche crest seats that are heated with lumbar support for both seats. Tasty mods, not extreme.

I will include the car cover, original exhaust with the sale.

This turbo is pristine and I recently had the service done. Oil, plugs, coil packs etc and when I changed the exhaust I noticed the water pump had a slight leak so it was replaced with the factory pump.

The great thing is that the car has never had any issues. She need to be driven. We are moving to the Pacific Northwest when I retire next month and I am moving in a different direction at this stage in my live and this beautiful car need a new home.

Someone will have one of the finest lightly modded examples that you will find when they purchase my car.

Attached Images      
Old 09-07-2015, 07:57 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
She's a beauty - good luck!

Old 09-07-2015, 08:24 AM
carbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of lightcarbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of lightcarbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of lightcarbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of lightcarbonjim996TT is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you!

Old 09-08-2015, 09:54 AM
split71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond reputesplit71 has a reputation beyond repute
Super clean and priced very good, glws OP!!

Old 09-08-2015, 11:03 AM
kennyvb is on a distinguished road
Would like to see this beauty kept on the Central Coast...hmm...

Old 09-08-2015, 11:06 AM
vogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond repute
I would have been all over this two months ago!! Already picked up a Turbo though!

GLWS! Beautiful car!

Old 09-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Thanks everyone. She is a car that needs to be driven. The nice thing about living in California is you can drive our cars all the time. We are moving to Vancouver Washington when I retire in October so I would have to store the car during the rainy season because I don't drive her in the rain. Someone will get a very sweet ride.

Old 09-20-2015, 08:14 AM
Also has the Porsche crests that give the interior just the right touch of class!

Attached Images