Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 Bmw M3 E92 6MT - With Warranty! Extremely Clean, Fully Loaded! Mint!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 03:52 PM
Bmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant future
2008 Bmw M3 E92 6MT - With Warranty! Extremely Clean, Fully Loaded! Mint!

Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Price: $37800
Mileage: 70320
Color: Alpine White with Carbon Fiber
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This for sale is my personal M3 and has approval from GT3 Chuck!

Must see the auction on eBay to read all about it and see all the 120 pictures!

Auction Number: 271988631637

BMW Extended Vehicle Protection FACTORY WARRANTY until February 6th, 2016 or 79,900 miles!

Up for sale is my own personal 2008 BMW M3! The exterior is finished in the absolutely beautiful Alpine White paint that truly looks dripping wet outside in the sun. To make it even better, it has the very desirable Black Novilio FULL LEATHER interior package! The extended leather package is a rare option, and makes you realize just how special this car is every time that you sit inside. It has never been smoked in and it never had any pets inside! This is truly the example that you have been waiting for.

I purchased this car in October 2011 with only 34,500 miles on the odometer, and I am only the second owner! This car is fully loaded with nearly every option that you can get including the technology package, premium package, comfort access, EDC (electronic dampening control - stiffens or softens the suspension), carbon fiber roof, premium sound package, extended leather package, iDrive navigation, cold weather package, parking sensors, and more! It includes both keys, all of the original manuals/handbooks and the original window sticker.

The factory options on this vehicle include:

Extended Leather Package: $1,100 - This adds leather around the shift column, glove box, dash, and more. This really adds a high-end feel to the car while remaining very sporty. This replaces the cheap plastic look of non-extended leather package BMW M3's.

Premium Package: $1,900 - Adds extra features which make this BMW M3 feel very special, such as:

Power folding side mirrors

Garage opener integrated on the sun visor

Brushed Aluminum interior trim! See pictures to appreciate how gorgeous this makes the interior pop! The texture is amazing as well!

Digital compass on the rear view mirror

Technology Package: $3,250 - (THIS IS A MUST HAVE!) Even if you don’t buy this particular car, you must ABSOLUTELY buy a BMW M3 that has the technology package. You do NOT want one without this package! It includes features such as:

M Drive: M Drive enables you to program a host of functions to suit your individual preferences in the settings by the touch of a button. You can program EDC (electronic dampening control) and other functions by a touch of this button located on the steering wheel.

Electronic Damper Control (EDC): By the push of a button, the car will electronically adjust each shock to suit the driving conditions, meaning that you'll enjoy outstanding comfort or stiffen up the suspension for a truly sporty feel. This is a must-have feature whether you're taking a cruise up the coast, or want stiffer suspension for spirited driving!

Comfort Access system: Also known as push-to-start! This is an AWESOME feature that you have to have. You don’t need to touch your keys, whether they're in your pocket or your duffle bag. You can simply lock or unlock the car by having the key fob in proximity. Walk up to the car, grab the door handle and it unlocks! Same goes for starting the engine. Simply press the start button and you don’t need to take the keys out of your pocket! Very convenient!

GPS Navigation: The iDrive is a very nice feature. Program your destination and BMW’s navigation will display your route and use voice guidance to guide you to wherever you’re going. Also, you can control the radio, climate control, check diagnostics and other important service information.

Factory 19’’ OEM Wheels: $1,200 - Much better looking than the stock 18’’ wheels that it comes with.

Heated Front Seats: $500 - 3-way heated seats! Very nice on those cold mornings!

Park Distance Control: $350 - Alerts you when you are in reverse by display on the navigation screen, while using your speakers to alert you by beeping sounds as your approach an object.

Auto Headlights and Rain Sensor - The headlights turn with the steering wheel. Very nice option when you’re going down a dark road and make a turn, the headlights point to where you’re turning. This means there are no dark areas! The rain sensor (when turned on) will actually control the wipers on your behalf when rain is inconsistent so that they don't run when they aren't needed.

Enhanced Premium Sound: $1,900 - This is another option you MUST have! Wow! I have honestly never heard a superior stock stereo system in a car before. The mids are great, and it comes with a factory installed sub. The bass is amazing and sounds crystal clear. I don’t like adding weight by installing heavy subwoofers, and with this system, you don’t have to touch a thing! Make sure you get a BMW M3 that has this option! It’s costly from the factory, but buying a used car doesn’t cost you a thing! Even if you don’t buy my BMW M3, find one with this option. The equalizer is fully adjustable in the iDrive system if you want to change the sound in any way. The sound is incredible - I even had friends ask me if it was an aftermarket system.

This E92 BMW M3 is in near-mint condition, from the body to the paint to the interior! I am extremely meticulous with taking care of this car and I have only hand washed this car using the two-bucket method to prevent paint swirls, and have only dried it using either deionized water or a high power air dryer so that there's no risk of scratching the paint. The exterior and interior is in nearly mint condition and genuinely looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor! The car runs absolutely great and there are absolutely no known mechanical issues.

The factory OEM 19’’ wheels were professionally powdercoated Matte Black ($1,200.00). The windows were tinted (including the windshield) with a top-of-the-line Llumar Ceramic Tint which offers superior UV rays and heat rejection, by a professional tint shop ($550.00).

The car was meticulously paint corrected by a professional detailer to remove any fine swirl marks or imperfections, and then the entire exterior was immediately coated with the new CQuartz Finest ceramic nano coating. This coating replaces your average wax/polish and bonds itself to the clearcoat at the molecular level using ceramic nano particles, which creates an extremely hard, deep and ridiculously glossy finish that is scratch-resistant, extremely durable and superhydrophobic, which means that dirt and water will NOT stick to the paint! All of this cost over $2,000.00!

This BMW M3 has a clean title, and I have the title in hand. It has had absolutely NO accidents, NO repaints, and NO stories.

The car is registered in California and has always been garage kept without exception in Southern California! If you're not local, then I can definitely help you arrange transportation.

What makes this particular car even better? This car has a BMW factory replaced and BMW dealership-installed BRAND NEW 2013 S65 engine WITH remaining BMW Extended Vehicle Protection FACTORY WARRANTY until February 6th, 2016 or 79,900 miles!

Backstory:

The 2008-2010 engines had a bad rod bearing issue which BMW later replaced with a stronger bearing in 2011+. The old part number was 889/888, and BMW upgraded them to 702/703. I experienced a noise in the engine around 57,000 miles in 2013 and took it into the dealership. With an oil analysis, it was determined that the rod bearings were wearing out. I had it checked out and looked at my options. I could repair the current engine with upgraded rod bearings, or see what the warranty would cover. Instead of repairing the issue, the dealership decided to warranty a BRAND NEW engine! This was the best possible outcome for this car. On top of this, they extended the warranty to 2 years from the date of installation or 79,000 miles. The engine was crated from Germany and installed at my local dealership at my choice. The entire long block was replaced, which eliminated any potential issues in the future. Anything that the oil touched within the engine they wanted to replace. I have full documentation and pictures upon request.

This means I was able to perform my own 1,200 mile break-in and do it the correct way! Keeping the RPMs below 4,000, changing the oil around 500 miles, etc. This was a huge piece of mind because when you purchase a used car, you have no idea how the original owner drove the car. What this also means is that you'll have a MUCH more reliable BMW M3! There's less than 15,000 miles on the brand new engine, it has a factory warranty, it has the bulletproof 2013 rod bearings, and it has less wear! It’s almost like buying a brand new BMW M3! If a 2008-2010 BMW M3 is in your budget, this is honestly your best deal because you don’t have to worry about the potential deterioration of the rod bearing between these early year models! You will have to spend thousands of dollars to have a shop upgrade the bearings on a different BMW M3 – this one is already done for you!

When BMW replaced the engine with a new 2013 long block, my clutch was measured at .90MM, which means that it had 90% life left! This car has tens and tens of thousands left before ANY major/minor maintenance work. Simply fill with gas, change the oil 3-5k miles, and enjoy! This car is ready for a new owner to take them on a long and fun journey! This is most definitely the best scenario car if you’re looking at an E92 BMW M3. Perfect break-in procedure, 90% clutch life left, warranty, updated rod bearings, less than 15k miles on the new engine, and more!

THIS CAR HAS ABSOLUTELY NO ACCIDENTS, NO REPAINT, NO STORIES.

The windows are all original, and the windshield was recently hit with a rock leaving a nice little rock chip trail! I want to replace it, however, I'd like to leave this up to the new owner because I know some people want to make sure all the glass is OEM and not replaced. If you want me to replace this, once the deposit is made, I will have an original BMW windshield installed before you pick up the car.

The oil was changed every 3,000-4,000 miles on average.

On top of all the factory options, the aftermarket modifications on this vehicle include:

RPI GT-M Header Back Exhaust ($2,950.00)

RPI makes a great quality exhaust. A perfect fit, looks AMAZING, sounds great, and is much much lighter than the stock exhaust.

ESS Flash Tune with OBDII Flash Tuner Device (You can easily go back to stock at any time) ($895.00)

This pre-loaded software is VIN specific and you can go back and forth from the stock tune, to the ESS tune. It hooks up to the OBDII port and is known as the most reliable, safest, and best performing software on the market. Look them up!

RPI Inlet Air Scoops ($399.00)

This really helps scoop in air above 65 MPH. When you take a look, you’ll notice the factory design makes it difficult for air to be sucked up through the front grille. This modification is a must for this car! As a plus, they make the front end look really special! They're red, but it’s subtle! See the pictures below!

OEM LCI Tail Light Upgrade with Factory Coding ($950.00)

This is an absolute MUST for these cars! The difference is night and day between the 2008-2010 tail lights. These are factory BMW tail lights that you will see on later BMW M3's. This is the ONLY exterior difference between a 2008 and 2013 M3.

H&R Wheel Spacers with Extended Lugnuts ($250.00)

Very subtle but huge improvement! The wheel spacers make the car’s stance wider, while making the wheels and tires sit flush with the body. To be honest, this car should come like this from the factory. The little details separate this car from the rest!

Gloss Black Side Mirror Covers & Hood Vents ($520.00)

This is one of my favorite modifications! I have received SO many compliments because of these little touches. Other BMW M3 owners even came up to me stating they didn’t know what it was, but they noticed my car stood out more than theirs. See the pictures to know what I’m talking about! These black accents really separate this car from a stock BMW M3.

Tinted Windows including Windshield ($550.00)

Another favorite addition to this car! The blacked out windows and 50% shaded windshield really make this car pop! The dark tint really meshes with the carbon fiber roof! You have to see this car in person to see how well it looks!

ABS Matte Black Kidney Grilles & ABS Matte Black Side Gills ($285.00)

These really help with the whole black and white theme. It looks amazing!

Carbon Fiber Front Splitters ($480.00)

I saw these on another BMW M3 on the freeway back in 2012 and fell in love! They really create an aggressive look. This is definitely one of my top 3 favorite modifications on this car.

I’m sure there are some more modifications that I am forgetting. There has been a lot of tasteful mods done to this car that separates it from the rest! I guess they will be Easter eggs when you discover them!

This car is really turn-key and will save you a TON of money from doing it yourself.

Please take your time and view the 120 pictures below to see the near-mint condition of this BMW M3, as it truly speaks for itself! You can click each picture for a high resolution version of that picture!

Thanks for looking!

Justin

justinly87 @ gmail . com

Attached Images      
Old 09-21-2015, 11:52 PM
Bmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant future
Price Drop! $36,800!

Old 02-21-2018, 09:29 AM
SoCal C2S is on a distinguished road

I agree......