Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS:Chevrolet Tahoe PPV Police Pursuit Vehicle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
FS:Chevrolet Tahoe PPV Police Pursuit Vehicle

Year: 2014
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Tahoe
Price: $34000
Mileage: 30000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Actually really enjoy this truck and it's been trouble free. But we are claiming Ga now as primary residence and I need to register our vehicles here now. Ga has some crazy title tax which is 7% so if I register here I am essentially paying the tax twice. Not happening so I am selling and will purchase new vehicles and register here all at once. The truck was a Jotto demo vehicle hence it was never in actual service keeping it much nicer than most in service vehicles. It has the Jotto desk with gun safe/locker, 3x 12V plugs, computer table, push guard, spot light, etc. I installed an oem hitch and wiring which is around $900. I installed a very nice sound system that cost around $4000. I also had it tuned to remove the AFM which removed the partial throttle rough idle. Truck runs so much nicer all around. It is the DOD tune from Vengeance Racing. They also slightly tweaked the transmission. Truck is perfect and just needs a new home. Truck condition is about 8/10. It has normal wear and tear. These are super hard to find in the newer year with 6 speed transmission and this low of miles. Most have well over 100K. Price is very fair for all the add ons. Truck has been regularly serviced with synthetic. As for driving it. It is amazing. It's quick, handles well, and has great brakes. Also tows excellent. I have towed the race truck twice and it pulls no problem. Everyone gets out of the way too

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 10-13-2015 at 12:12 AM.
Old 10-13-2015, 05:59 AM
10splaya22 is on a distinguished road
This is awesome! GLWS

Old 10-13-2015, 08:20 AM
Glasgo is on a distinguished road
I had a 2011 with the old transmission it had 27k miles on it when I sold it. They are super fun. They are a lower height from the standard Tahoe and handle unbelievably! These are awesome trucks and hard to come by A. in black (which mine was) and B. with low miles. GLWS

Old 10-13-2015, 08:34 AM
Apex Chase is on a distinguished road
So much WANT!

Old 10-13-2015, 09:12 AM
Tmainevent will become famous soon enough
love this! a great commuter!!

Old 10-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the thumbs up. It's a blast to drive. Especially on the hwy. it's like parting the Red Sea lol. Everyone dives out of the way especially truckers who like to linger in the fast lane I put a very nice system in it. Pioneer dvd head unit, two amps, all new speakers with two 12" subs. Also installed a sub plug Truck is a pleasure to drive on long trips. It is super smooth. These are really hard to find with low miles as mentioned. I flew out to Arkansas to buy this one and drove it home. It was instantly noticeable that people get out of the way anyways your welcome to fly into Atlanta and I'll pick you up and you can drive her home. Also wanted to mention the truck since being a PPV has a huge alternator, second battery, and tons of extra oil capacity and cooling. Perfect for towing and long trips, camping, etc.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 10-13-2015 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-13-2015, 04:59 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Judging from the license plate frame it must have some Toyota parts!

Old 10-13-2015, 05:03 PM
Nope. Just promoting the NASCAR truck. It actually has a police plate now

Old 10-15-2015, 01:01 AM
Socalsporty is on a distinguished road
I usually have a crown vic or a charger laying around and can tell you these LEO cars are phenom for commuting..... GLWS

Old 10-15-2015, 09:08 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
This thing is really cool

Old 10-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Apex Chase is on a distinguished road
Interested in a 2005 Porsche Boxster with 32,700 miles and some cash?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	boxsterfarm1.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	430386  
Old 10-15-2015, 12:03 PM
Pm'd

Old 10-15-2015, 04:19 PM
infiniteecho is on a distinguished road
pretty sure I've seen you on 400.

Do you live up north of the city?

Old 10-15-2015, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by infiniteecho
pretty sure I've seen you on 400.

Do you live up north of the city?
Yup and it's the only one in the area that I've seen.

Old 10-15-2015, 04:34 PM
infiniteecho is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Yup and it's the only one in the area that I've seen.
I'm guilty of having moved out of your way then

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS:Chevrolet Tahoe PPV Police Pursuit Vehicle