Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Pristine 2008 Black 997tt 911 turbo 6Speed 17k mi GORGEOUS!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 01:53 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
FS: Pristine 2008 Black 997tt 911 turbo 6Speed 17k mi GORGEOUS!

Year: 2008
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $81500
Mileage: 17000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

EDIT ***********SOLD**********

THANK YOU 6SPEEDONLINE

Pains me very much to sell my pride and joy (I wish I can keep her forever!!) But a new TOY purchase is leaving me no room in the garage to keep both.

This car has been the best car I have ever owned, and took me 1+ year to find of multiple various fly-outs and ppis done on other ones that did not compare to this beauty.

I am the 3rd owner of this gorgeous 2008 911 turbo going on 17000 miles finished in black over a stone grey interior in 6 speed transmission! This was also a previously CPO'd car (CPO expired over a year ago).

This car has never been tuned or taken to the track. Unmolested example of a perfect turbo!

This 997 turbo has a high msrp of over 142K with TOP needed options and more - has factory front seat alcantara inserts (ala GT3 seats), adaptive sport seats, sport chrono, heated seats and tons of factory painted interior pieces in gloss black. Car is also LoJack equipped. There is absolutely NO wear on any of the PCM buttons and overall interior condition is great.

FULL paint correction done ~ 200 miles ago. There are no swirls in the paint and this is by far the best condition BLACK I have ever came across. Car has a clear bra done as well that goes up to 1/2 hood.

THERE are no stone chips on the front of the car. I would rate overall condition as 9.5/10.

ADD ONS (Several thousand invested)

1. GMG springs (phenomenal and a MUST for this car)
2. ALCANTARA oem suede GT3 shift ****, ALCANTARA hand brake cover
3. NEW front lip (they get beat up fast!)
4. LED rear tail lights
5. Black out turbo badge, black out exhaust tips
6. 19" Gloss Black Avant Garde M590 Wheels
7. Aluminum Porsche Pedals (GORGEOUS!)
8. 5mm rear spacers
9. Shoft Shift Kit (EvoMS) - how the car should of been stock
10. 35% tint all around

CAR is recently fully serviced and ready to GO! Needs nothing. PPI WELCOME!

This gorgeous porsche is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, close to sky harbor airport. Service history on hand!

I am a Porsche fanatic and had had several!

SAVE ON TAXES as this is a private party purchase (esp arizona and nevada states!)!!! I have title in HAND - EASY SALE!

PLEASE call text or email me for more info (Alex)!

PLEASE no LOW BALL OFFERS and no TRADES. The condition of this 997 is unlike ANY OTHER I came across (and I looked at MANY). It has been upkept by a car fanatic and I guarantee you this by far one of the NICEST LOW MILEAGE 997.1 6sp you will find.

*****SOLD*****

Last edited by socialpro; 10-24-2015 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-19-2015, 10:29 AM
ViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the rough
The interior looks AMAZING, I'm jealous! lol
GLWS but you won't need it

Old 10-19-2015, 02:28 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ViSoR
The interior looks AMAZING, I'm jealous! lol
GLWS but you won't need it
Thank you! That was the cherry on top for me on this car is the one of a kind gorgeous interior.

I still have FACTORY OEM WHEELS for this turbo if anybody wants those instead.

They are in PERFECT condition with 0 nicks. I took them of as soon as I bought the car and theyve been in storage since!

ALL PMS replied to as well!

Old 10-19-2015, 09:35 PM
dsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to beholddsurovcik is a splendid one to behold
Did not think I would see you let this car go so soon so you must have something special lined up next. With that said, i have seen and been in this car and it is as described, a perfect flawless stock example of a 997 turbo. The owner is a car enthusiast and took great care of this vehicle. Any potential buyer should not hesitate on purchasing this vehicle. Good luck with the sale and sorry to see it gone so soon. Catch up at C&C next month.

Old 10-19-2015, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by dsurovcik
Did not think I would see you let this car go so soon so you must have something special lined up next. With that said, i have seen and been in this car and it is as described, a perfect flawless stock example of a 997 turbo. The owner is a car enthusiast and took great care of this vehicle. Any potential buyer should not hesitate on purchasing this vehicle. Good luck with the sale and sorry to see it gone so soon. Catch up at C&C next month.
Thank you for the kind words. It is a true beauty of a turbo inside and out.

The next owner will be VERY happy with this tt.

Old 10-20-2015, 09:20 AM
Spec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful! Priced right imo. Best of luck with the sale.

I literally have the exact opposite car, the yin to your yang. White on two tone black/terracotta vs your grey/black. With the same gloss black trim. Polished Avant garde wheels vs your black . Would be a great photo shoot! Lol

Old 10-20-2015, 01:53 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Your car looks immaculate, but any details on the accident that shows up on the Carfax?

Old 10-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by NickyBlack
Your car looks immaculate, but any details on the accident that shows up on the Carfax?
Thank you! Car IS in immaculate shape

Minor front bumper damage happened with previous owner when someone reversed into the front bumper in a grocery store parking lot. Bumper has been repainted and front re cleared bra'd after.

Front of the car is in great shape absolutely no nicks scrapes or road rash on it.

Last edited by socialpro; 10-20-2015 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-20-2015, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by Spec C
Beautiful! Priced right imo. Best of luck with the sale.

I literally have the exact opposite car, the yin to your yang. White on two tone black/terracotta vs your grey/black. With the same gloss black trim. Polished Avant garde wheels vs your black . Would be a great photo shoot! Lol
Wow! Interested to see what your car looks like.

Originally Posted by Medina Collection
Love the gloss black interior trim... and everything else lol... GLWS
Thank you!

Old 10-21-2015, 12:27 PM
I have STOCK WHEELS in perfect condition as well for the car if the AVANT GARDEs are not your flavor! (Picture is before car was lowered)

Old 10-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Uhhh no! Those Avant wheels make that car!!!

Old 10-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Marpir821
Uhhh no! Those Avant wheels make that car!!!
You're right! IMO its the perfect setup for a black TT

Old 10-24-2015, 03:14 PM
**** car is now sold!!! ****