Price: $120000
Mileage: 23000
Color: Jet Stream Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Compound Boosted 1500whp 2009 chevrolet c6 zr1 corvette

I have owned this car a little over two years now. Since it was bone stock and have taken the car through a few different stages of modifications and have used my knowledge and understanding of the platform along the way to build what i think is the best of where you can take this car and keep it a full functioning street car that performs very well at the races. There is alot of money invested in this car. Building this car i only used the best and highest quality parts and fabricated. Considering what the car books at, the condition, and the amount of money in modifications to get the car to the package it is as it sits i am asking $120,000.00. Those who have an understanding of the aftermarket performance world will understand whats invested and see that the price is very reasonable for the car you get in return.

the chasis currently has 23,000 miles. the motor and trans have less than 600 on them. the turbo system has about 200.

Modifications: ill start at the top and break it down in sections

Engine:
Short block built by thompson motorsports, head and cam package assembled and specd by late model engine. All blower porting was done in house at cordes performance racing. the motor is rated to handle 1700-1800 whp and rev and make power to 8000 rpm. Dyno graph is posted in the pictures at 1430/1200 at around 35 psi in the manifold post supercharger, When out at the track or on the road the car loads up and sees a fair amount better air flow and we estimate it to be closer to 1550 whp and 1300 tq.
Lsx 6 bolt block
ls9 crank
Callies Ultra connecting Rods
Diamond Gas ported pistons (compression 10:1)
Mast black label medium bore ls3 heads ran through LME's in house cnc program
Ferrera 2.165 titanium intake valves, Ferrera 1.6 inconnel exhaust valves
Crower Shaft rockers
Isky Solid roller lifters
Cam motion core 25x 26x on a 118 .73x / .73x lift
All ARP hardware in the motor
Ported ls9 blower
modified ls9 intercooler bricks in blower by D3PE
LPE ls9 supercharger snout (blower and snout are port patched to 108mm)
accufab 105mm Cable Throttle body

Exhaust and Turbo System
ARH 2 1/8 primary Headers with 3.5" collector and 3.5" H pipe
D3PE turbo system fabricated in house at D3PE, mates off the 3.5" H pipe and runs over the axles and differential into a Y with two Tial wastegates for managing boost levels and into the vband of the gen 2 PTE Promod 88mm turbo. the downpipe side of the turbo is a flared out piece that contours to the back of the APR diffuser with integrated wastegate dumps which makes a very unique one piece exhaust. The intake side of the turbo has an air box that sits under the differential in the rear subframe of the car with dual 3" inlets with K&N air filters. The Cold side of the Piping Y's off of the turbo and runs through the control arms in the rear on either side and down the rocker pannels, through the control arms of the front and Ys together in front of the radiator and travels up to the Blower snout and throttle body with dual tial blow off valves. All the charge piping in the wheel wells is clearenced and makes no contact with the tires under load or during full lock turning with the current wheel set on the car. (swapping to a different set of wheels would require checking before racing). The Oiling from the turbo back to the motor is done via a Turbo Werks scavenge pump. All hoses and fittings are Braided AN line with AN fittings.

Cooling:
Oem ls9 radiator with D3PE fan shroud with Spal fans
For air cooling entering the blower we stuck with using the Oem supercharger lid with the modified intercoolers with the addition of the D3PE cnc'd supercharger inlet fittings and Front heat exhchanger accompanied by a 10 gallon trunk mounted ice tank and Stewart EMP pump to circulate the fluid. Temps with water only and no ice stay below 135 degrees in 90 degree ambient temperature while doing pulls in the car. And are much lower with the system iced.

Drive Train:
Rps quad plated clutch with adjustable Tilton slave cylinder
Tick Master cylinder
Highest Rated RPM tr6060 transmission

Engine Management:
Proefi 128 by D3PE with all the goodies traction control, launch control, rolling antilag
sensors monitoring pre and post supercharger iats, ethanol content with flex fuel, fuel pressure, oil pressure, hydraulic pressure in clutch for no lift shifting, back pressure in exhaust, bank to bank air fuel ratios. Pretty much anything you can monitor we are.

Fuel System:
Fore innovations in tank tripple pump set up for running ethanol/flex fuel
full feed,return,regulator
Fore innovations fuel rails for lsa/ls9 blower.
ID2000cc injectors

Exterior:
CCW 18x8.5 front wheels clears the carbon ceramic brakes
CCw 18x13 rear wheels also clear the carbon ceramic brakes
Car with also include a 15x10 of weld RTS rears with champion beadlock's for running at the track
the car currently has the LG motorsports 15" billet drag spindle and brake kit on the car but the carbon ceramic calipers and rotors will be included with the car sale aswell.
Caliber Customs Custom fabricated Drag with with rear strut support
Apr carbon fiber diffuser
RSD 6 point roll cage with Door bars

I'm Sure i am leaving some things out of the list as there is alot to mention but the car is a complete turn key 1500+ whp street car with functioning Air conditioning, Seat warmers and an Oem interior with the addition of the non intrusive roll cage. I built and ran it in a number of different stages along the way and this was the last test to see if the compound boost application would work. Since everyone was trying to steer me away from it say it wouldn't i had to give it a go and see for myself. And i must say it has performed very well and beyond expectations. Looking to move on to a new car and start the fun all over again and let some one else enjoy this unique one of a kind build. I have attached a number of pictures to view of the car and the system. If you have any questions and are interested in the car please contact me and i will be happy to answer them and give any more information that i can.

I can arrange shipping if you are out of state at your expense if you haven't shipped a car before or didn't want to deal with the hassle. Or if you are west of the Rockies i could deliver the car personally if the buyer wanted.

can reach me at morris.malone@live.com or call text at 253 606 6170

Attached Images                

Last edited by ace32x; 02-24-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Old 10-20-2015, 02:44 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ace32x
Compound Boosted 1500whp 2009 chevrolet c6 zr1 corvette

I have owned this car a little over two years now. Since it was bone stock and have taken the car through a few different stages of modifications and have used my knowledge and understanding of the platform along the way to build what i think is the best of where you can take this car and keep it a full functioning street car that performs very well at the races. There is alot of money invested in this car. Building this car i only used the best and highest quality parts and fabricated. Considering what the car books at, the condition, and the amount of money in modifications to get the car to the package it is as it sits i am asking $120,000.00. Those who have an understanding of the aftermarket performance world will understand whats invested and see that the price is very reasonable for the car you get in return.

the chasis currently has 23,000 miles. the motor and trans have less than 600 on them. the turbo system has about 200.

Modifications: ill start at the top and break it down in sections

Engine:
Short block built by thompson motorsports, head and cam package assembled and specd by late model engine. All blower porting was done in house at cordes performance racing. the motor is rated to handle 1700-1800 whp and rev and make power to 8000 rpm. Dyno graph is posted in the pictures at 1430/1200 at around 35 psi in the manifold post supercharger, When out at the track or on the road the car loads up and sees a fair amount better air flow and we estimate it to be closer to 1550 whp and 1300 tq.
Lsx 6 bolt block
ls9 crank
Thompson Motorsports connecting rods
Diamond -10cc pistons (compression right around 10:1, 370 CI)
Mast black label medium bore ls3 heads ran through LME's in house cnc program
Ferrera 2.165 titanium intake valves, Ferrera 1.6 inconnel exhaust valves
Crower Shaft rockers
Comp short travel race lifters
Cam motion core 238 254 .650 .648 118+4 cam
All ARP hardware in the motor
Ported ls9 blower
modified ls9 intercooler bricks in blower by D3PE
LPE ls9 supercharger snout (blower and snout are port patched to 108mm)
accufab 105mm Cable Throttle body

Exhaust and Turbo System
ARH 2 1/8 primary Headers with 3.5" collector and 3.5" H pipe
D3PE turbo system fabricated in house at D3PE, mates off the 3.5" H pipe and runs over the axles and differential into a Y with two Tial wastegates for managing boost levels and into the vband of the gen 2 PTE Promod 88mm turbo. the downpipe side of the turbo is a flared out piece that contours to the back of the APR diffuser with integrated wastegate dumps which makes a very unique one piece exhaust. The intake side of the turbo has an air box that sits under the differential in the rear subframe of the car with dual 3" inlets with K&N air filters. The Cold side of the Piping Y's off of the turbo and runs through the control arms in the rear on either side and down the rocker pannels, through the control arms of the front and Ys together in front of the radiator and travels up to the Blower snout and throttle body with dual tial blow off valves. All the charge piping in the wheel wells is clearenced and makes no contact with the tires under load or during full lock turning with the current wheel set on the car. (swapping to a different set of wheels would require checking before racing). The Oiling from the turbo back to the motor is done via a Turbo Werks scavenge pump. All hoses and fittings are Braided AN line with AN fittings.

Cooling:
Oem ls9 radiator with D3PE fan shroud with Spal fans
For air cooling entering the blower we stuck with using the Oem supercharger lid with the modified intercoolers with the addition of the D3PE cnc'd supercharger inlet fittings and Front heat exhchanger accompanied by a 10 gallon trunk mounted ice tank and Stewart EMP pump to circulate the fluid. Temps with water only and no ice stay below 135 degrees in 90 degree ambient temperature while doing pulls in the car. And are much lower with the system iced.

Drive Train:
Rps quad plated clutch with adjustable Tilton slave cylinder
Tick Master cylinder
Highest Rated RPM tr6060 transmission

Engine Management:
Proefi 128 by D3PE with all the goodies traction control, launch control, rolling antilag
sensors monitoring pre and post supercharger iats, ethanol content with flex fuel, fuel pressure, oil pressure, hydraulic pressure in clutch for no lift shifting, back pressure in exhaust, bank to bank air fuel ratios. Pretty much anything you can monitor we are.

Fuel System:
Fore innovations in tank tripple pump set up for running ethanol/flex fuel
full feed,return,regulator
Fore innovations fuel rails for lsa/ls9 blower.
ID2000cc injectors

Exterior:
CCW 18x8.5 front wheels clears the carbon ceramic brakes
CCw 18x13 rear wheels also clear the carbon ceramic brakes
Car with also include a 15x10 of weld RTS rears with champion beadlock's for running at the track
the car currently has the LG motorsports 15" billet drag spindle and brake kit on the car but the carbon ceramic calipers and rotors will be included with the car sale aswell.
Caliber Customs Custom fabricated Drag with with rear strut support
Apr carbon fiber diffuser
RSD 6 point roll cage with Door bars

I'm Sure i am leaving some things out of the list as there is alot to mention but the car is a complete turn key 1500+ whp street car with functioning Air conditioning, Seat warmers and an Oem interior with the addition of the non intrusive roll cage. I built and ran it in a number of different stages along the way and this was the last test to see if the compound boost application would work. Since everyone was trying to steer me away from it say it wouldn't i had to give it a go and see for myself. And i must say it has performed very well and beyond expectations. Looking to move on to a new car and start the fun all over again and let some one else enjoy this unique one of a kind build. I have attached a number of pictures to view of the car and the system. If you have any questions and are interested in the car please contact me and i will be happy to answer them and give any more information that i can.

I can arrange shipping if you are out of state at your expense if you haven't shipped a car before or didn't want to deal with the hassle. Or if you are west of the Rockies i could deliver the car personally if the buyer wanted.

can reach me at morris.malone@live.com or call text at 253 606 6170
Awesome build, what kind of speed did it run at shift sector,good luck

Old 10-20-2015, 03:30 PM
ace32x is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
Awesome build, what kind of speed did it run at shift sector,good luck
first shift sector after the new compound set up is this coming weekend, we shall find out. im hoping to see a 198-203 in the half with the car. appreciate it really wanted to see how this set up performed since one one had done one in recent years!

Old 10-20-2015, 03:40 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ace32x
first shift sector after the new compound set up is this coming weekend, we shall find out. im hoping to see a 198-203 in the half with the car. appreciate it really wanted to see how this set up performed since one one had done one in recent years!
200 in the half is really moving, I'm registered for both days. I'm hoping for 170 ish. See you there

Old 10-20-2015, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
200 in the half is really moving, I'm registered for both days. I'm hoping for 170 ish. See you there
Nice! my favorite air strip event for sure. been going the last 3 years out there always a blast. best time ive turned out there was 186 last fall with 1050 wheel and a clutch on the way out, kept slipping in 4th back then.

Old 10-20-2015, 07:08 PM
Banned
2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future
heavy hitter! good luck at the race might speed up your sale if you post up some good numbers.

Old 10-21-2015, 02:18 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Bump for a good guy and an awesome build! Morris builds only the best. No shortcuts here! Best of luck with the sale my friend!

Old 10-23-2015, 02:25 PM
after some thought i am also open to trades of equal value, v10 R8 or something along those lines. newer turbo 911

Old 11-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Bump

Old 11-21-2015, 01:40 PM
To the top

Old 11-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Dreamliner is on a distinguished road
Bump for another Washington member. Absolutely awesome Vette. Good luck!

Old 12-26-2015, 12:48 PM
Post Christmas bump

Old 12-26-2015, 06:48 PM
Banned
2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future
great car especially if Chris from D3

your tuner is one of the best in the business, glws OP

Old 02-24-2016, 11:00 AM
bump. valve train freshened up with new cam and low lash solid roller set up. new numbers.

looking to pick up an 11/12 458. trade plus cash on my end or if some one knows of a good deal for one for sale please feel free to pass it along

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.