Price: $100000
Mileage: 25000
Color: meteor grey, silver, white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello,
I am looking for a 997.2 TT manual or a 997 Turbo S in meteor grey, silver or white. It has to be a Coupe.
For the TT I am looking for a car with specs as close as possible to the TTS. In case of a TTS, Turbo II wheels would be great but Spyder wheels are not a deal breaker.
I am located in LA but I'm ready to go anywhere in the US and even Canada for the right car.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
Have a wonderful day.

Last edited by STIG81; 11-21-2015 at 01:15 PM. Reason: forgot something important
Old 11-21-2015, 03:04 PM
tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !
No shortage of 997.2 Turbos up for sale but this one comes to mind...Low miles, its white and priced right.most are black 6 speed, 997.2 Turbos for sale. Houston Porsche has a nice black CPO one.

Does it have to be a manual?

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rage-kept.html

If a manual, gray and a stick its a little more than 100k but I am sure negotiable. No CPO though.

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...7544/overview/

Last edited by tommyboy214; 11-21-2015 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11-21-2015, 03:21 PM
STIG81 is on a distinguished road
Thanks Tommyboy, really appreciate the help.
That white one was tempting at this price but it was pdk and I'm only considering manual if I'm going for the turbo. And I think it might be have been sold through eBay a few days ago.
The silver one is a bit pricey but it's been there for a while so I keep an eye on it. After months of wait they might be willing to make a deal.
I have my eyes on 2 at the moment, both TTS in the 90k range. A white one in Miami but missing adaptive sport seats And a blue one, in Miami as well I just found checking all the right boxes.
Finding in California would be ideal but I feel like every California car is badly overpriced.

Old 11-21-2015, 08:56 PM
JBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of lightJBurer is a glorious beacon of light
Friendly suggestion - drive both 997.1 manual and 997.2 manual. In the .2, Porsche moved to a different unit and it's not nearly as good as the .1.

I wanted the DI motor and nicer interior of the .2... bought PDK and couldn't be happier.

Came from MT 964T. And generally favor MT for what it'sworth

Originally Posted by STIG81
Thanks Tommyboy, really appreciate the help.
That white one was tempting at this price but it was pdk and I'm only considering manual if I'm going for the turbo. And I think it might be have been sold through eBay a few days ago.
The silver one is a bit pricey but it's been there for a while so I keep an eye on it. After months of wait they might be willing to make a deal.
I have my eyes on 2 at the moment, both TTS in the 90k range. A white one in Miami but missing adaptive sport seats And a blue one, in Miami as well I just found checking all the right boxes.
Finding in California would be ideal but I feel like every California car is badly overpriced.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:29 PM
I usually favor manual as well but I tell myself I'll buy a gt3 down the road. I didn't expect the difference between .1 and .2 to be that noticeable but since I don't really like the rear styling of the .1 it seems like I'm better off with TTS.
I'll try to follow your advice on trying both to forge my own opinion but I will continue focusing on TTS cars.

Old 11-22-2015, 09:42 AM
guab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of light
I usually favor manual as well but I tell myself I'll buy a gt3 down the road. I didn't expect the difference between .1 and .2 to be that noticeable but since I don't really like the rear styling of the .1 it seems like I'm better off with TTS.
I'll try to follow your advice on trying both to forge my own opinion but I will continue focusing on TTS cars.
Market is really slow right now for the 997.2 -- as prices for 997.1 and 997.2 are starting to converge. Additionally, 991 Turbo prices are dropping like a falling knife already... so that's putting downward pressure as well. If it were up to me, and I was going to buy PDK, I'd actually wait until the next Turbo gets announced and you start seeing the 991.1 TT's in low $100's. That being said, I absolutely loved my 997.2 TTS, but I'm glad I sold it when I did. I'm waiting it out until our economy hits some bumps, and then I'll pick something up, probably a GT2 or GT3 RS.

Last edited by guab; 11-22-2015 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-22-2015, 10:36 AM
MrNurse has a spectacular aura aboutMrNurse has a spectacular aura about
Hey man how's it going?
I'm actually interested in the same exact thing except I'm waiting until the spring. Ideally $90k is also my budget.
I've wanted the 997.1 TT 6spd for years, but now I feel like the interior and rear is outdated even though the price is great! ($70k). I've even ventured into looking at newer cars ('15 F Type R, '12 Aston Martin V8 Vantage), but I just love the Turbo even though the dated look is getting to me.

I just decided that I'll spend a little extra and go for a 997.2 Turbo!

I'm just wondering- how come you want a 997.2 TT manual but don't mind having a 997.2 TTS (PDK)?
I see that they're both about $90k, but I see a few 997.2 TT PDK for low $80s...

Old 11-22-2015, 01:18 PM
@guab thanks for the input but I'm afraid I won't have the patience lol. But since I'm picky I might just not manage to find the right car until prices drop, time will tell. I just passed on a white TTS with 12k miles because it didn't have the adaptive sport seats. Everything else including price was good...the joy of the hunt.

@MrNurse to answer your question of why I'm considering both manual TT and pdk TTS I'll have to be honest, it has to do with having the most powerful last edition toy.
I love the TTS for it's extra 30hp, pccb breaks as standard and other options I'd have to have on a TT. Since I am not finding a TTS I started considering TT but if I have to lose the extra 30HP it has to be a manual to compensate for the trade-off.
My first choice is still the TTS however.
Like you I have considered other cars but I always come back to Porsche.

Old 11-26-2015, 02:57 PM
guab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of light
@guab thanks for the input but I'm afraid I won't have the patience lol. But since I'm picky I might just not manage to find the right car until prices drop, time will tell. I just passed on a white TTS with 12k miles because it didn't have the adaptive sport seats. Everything else including price was good...the joy of the hunt. @MrNurse to answer your question of why I'm considering both manual TT and pdk TTS I'll have to be honest, it has to do with having the most powerful last edition toy. I love the TTS for it's extra 30hp, pccb breaks as standard and other options I'd have to have on a TT. Since I am not finding a TTS I started considering TT but if I have to lose the extra 30HP it has to be a manual to compensate for the trade-off. My first choice is still the TTS however. Like you I have considered other cars but I always come back to Porsche.
I hear you lol. Good luck. Don't settle!

Old 12-17-2015, 12:30 AM
Found her, I'm surprised it happened so fast but I won't complain, Christmas early !