Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: 955 Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 11:34 AM
sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !
WTB: 955 Cayenne Turbo

Year: 2004
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Price: $14000
Mileage: 100000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm on the lookout for a 955 Cayenne Turbo. I am not in a rush and most interested in finding a good vehicle and a good price. By "good price" I am talking about the lower end of the range because in addition to being my daily driver I plan to do SUV things with it... haul tile, haul dogs, take it to possibly muddy hiking destinations.

I am comfortable with around 100k miles or so. I want something well maintained, but if it needs a repair or two taken care of I don't mind if it is reflected in the price. It should be free of body and interior damage and should just have wear reflective of its age.

I am open to about half of the colors on the palette, no reds, greens, tans. I have an aversion to gray interiors, but could deal for the right car/price.

No northern cars exposed to salt. Strong preference for Texas cars I can drive to and drive back with. I will consider other southern cars if the price is good enough I don't mind paying for a PPI and shipping.

Old 01-17-2016, 10:01 AM
sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !
Bump.

I've found a lot of junk in the past couple months. Anybody have anything decent to sell?

Old 01-17-2016, 12:17 PM
pastorom is on a distinguished road
This is probably going to be outside your comfort zone when it comes to mileage (though it shouldn't be. :-) ), but i'm considering letting go of my 200k mile 2004 CTT. Bought it 2 years ago with 195k miles, all in Georgia, all highway driven. Have put 5k since with minimal salt exposure. Condition is fantastic for the miles, both interior and exterior, and have a stack of receipts for all maintenance and repairs. Let me know if interested.

Old 01-17-2016, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by pastorom
This is probably going to be outside your comfort zone when it comes to mileage (though it shouldn't be. :-) ), but i'm considering letting go of my 200k mile 2004 CTT. Bought it 2 years ago with 195k miles, all in Georgia, all highway driven. Have put 5k since with minimal salt exposure. Condition is fantastic for the miles, both interior and exterior, and have a stack of receipts for all maintenance and repairs. Let me know if interested.
It would be something I might consider if it were very close where I could spend a good amount of time looking it over in person and at the right price, but from a distance I'd rather not go that high. It's good to know they are running well at 200k, though. Thanks for the reply.