Model: Corvette
Price: $54000
Mileage: 28125
Color: Inferno Orange
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Selling the baddest Z06 Chevy ever made: a 2011 Inferno Orange Z06 CARBON edition. Black interior w/ orange stitching. It's loaded with the 3LZ with nav, full power seats, heated seats, hatch cover, etc. Comes with an orange car cover to match the sweet paint. Still has powertrain warranty until May 2016. I am the 3rd owner. I have both sets of keys. The title is clean, clear, and in hand. This car has a clean Carfax!

The car does not have the #11 decals on the doors nor does it have the "Carbon Edition" stickers for the wheels. HOWEVER, the OEM GM decal kit is still purchasable online for the low, low price of $500...

Highlights:
- 28,125 miles
- Stock everything
- 3LZ black interior w/ orange stitching
- Black painted ZR1 wheels w/ healthy Michelin PS2 (these are the factory Carbon Edition wheels)
- Brake fluid, clutch fluid, and oil changed within past 2 months. Trans and diff fluid changed about a year ago
- Tinted taillights (easily removed)
- Mild 2 Wild switch (toggles exhaust to be quiet or loud)

For those that don't know what the Carbon Edition came with, here are the details:
- ZR1 hood without plexiglass
- Carbon Ceramic brakes from ZR1
- Magnetic Ride
- Carbon fiber front splitter (painted black), side splitters (painted black), and spoiler (painted body color)
- ZR1 wheels (painted black) w/ Michelin PS2
- Carbon roof panel (painted body color)
- Black side mirrors
- Black headlight surround
- Leather seats, have "CARBON" design printed on headrest, suede inserts
- Suede steering wheel, door inserts, shift ****, console
- "CARBON" emblem in steering wheel
- "CARBON" door sills
- ZR1 oil cooler
- ZR1 radiator+shroud
- ZR1 half shafts

GM only made 252 Carbon Edition Z06's, this one in particular is #84. Most of them were Supersonic Blue Metallic making the Inferno Orange the rarer of the two.*

This is hands down the BEST LOOKING Z06 I've ever seen (even counting modified ones). The pictures truthfully don't do it justice!

Please PM me if you are interested! We can exchange contact information there if necessary.

*There was also a 1 of 1 black Carbon Edition built specifically for Rick Hendrick which I believe he still owns to this day.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:40 PM
Gatti-man is on a distinguished road
I owned a carbon edition. It's truly the best Z06 you can buy. Turns heads everywhere and the interior is the best you can get.

Old 12-16-2015, 06:50 AM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
Stunning

Old 12-16-2015, 10:57 AM
JRHorne is on a distinguished road
Were the stickers taken off, or were they an option for the car that wasn't added when purchased new?

Car looks wicked. If you're in the Triangle, I haven't seen you around in it.

Old 12-16-2015, 11:40 AM
slowzzz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JRHorne
Were the stickers taken off, or were they an option for the car that wasn't added when purchased new?

Car looks wicked. If you're in the Triangle, I haven't seen you around in it.
Not sure, when I bought the car (I'm 3rd owner) there were no stickers on the car. I assume that all Carbon Editions had the decal kit as part of the original sale.

Thanks! I am, but I rarely drive it.

Old 12-23-2015, 11:40 AM
Wednesday afternoon bump!

Old 12-24-2015, 11:15 AM
Gatti-man is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by slowzzz
Not sure, when I bought the car (I'm 3rd owner) there were no stickers on the car. I assume that all Carbon Editions had the decal kit as part of the original sale.

Thanks! I am, but I rarely drive it.
They are part of the original sale unfortunately many original buyers opted to have them removed. You can still buy them from GM. Last I looked they were $300-400 but that was years ago when I owned one.

Old 12-25-2015, 06:05 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Wednesday afternoon bump!
PM sent.

Old 12-27-2015, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
PM sent.
Responded via email. Thank you!

Old 12-31-2015, 01:21 PM
carguy98 will become famous soon enoughcarguy98 will become famous soon enough
Wow, absolutely gorgeous. Best of luck with the sale.

Old 01-13-2016, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys...

Car is still for sale!

Old 01-13-2016, 12:27 PM
G ///Mcgregor K is on a distinguished road
Not normally an orange car guy, but that looks awesome! Good luck

Old 01-13-2016, 12:39 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !

*There was also a 1 of 1 black Carbon Edition built specifically for Rick Hendrick which I believe he still owns to this day.
GLWS!

There was only one black Carbon Edition? I and a bunch of other journalists test drove a black Z06 Z07 with red lined rims from the Chevy press fleet a few years ago. I really liked except of the lateral support of the seats on the track.

Old 01-13-2016, 03:20 PM
dewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
GLWS!

There was only one black Carbon Edition? I and a bunch of other journalists test drove a black Z06 Z07 with red lined rims from the Chevy press fleet a few years ago. I really liked except of the lateral support of the seats on the track.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I remember from my Vette days that the Carbon Edition and Z06 with Z07 are two different cars. The Carbon Edition cars are similar to the eye but they have some different body panels and a slightly different interior if I remember correctly.

Old 01-14-2016, 12:33 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dewilmoth
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I remember from my Vette days that the Carbon Edition and Z06 with Z07 are two different cars. The Carbon Edition cars are similar to the eye but they have some different body panels and a slightly different interior if I remember correctly.
I believe you're correct.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 Corvette Z06 - Carbon Edition, 28k miles, Inferno Orange, 3LZ - NC