Color: Guards Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Cliff notes:
2005 Carrera S - Guards Red w/black leather
20k miles / 3rd owner
Low option list; Bose, Power seats, + other standard S niceties PASM, xenon, etc
Stock except Fister Sport mufflers
Obsessive Compulsive 20k service just completed; fluids, air oil separator & assoiciated lines, coils, plugs, alternator cable.
Fidelity Platinum warranty through 8/2019 or 67k miles
*Accident on carfax under first owner / 100% clean title

Long version:
If you're still reading, and haven't condemned my car to the shredder due to having a blemish on the carfax, my understanding of the damage is that it was pretty minor; involving replacing a bumper, and minor paint work. This took place under the first owner’s time with the car. Second owner had the car inspected, which came back positive for him to purchase the car. I had the car inspected prior to purchase and decided to purchase the car. I had the car inspected a second time once I got it home by my trusted local Audi / PCA sponsoring indy shop, and he said the repairs were good. No signs of frame damage or repair, and aside from a bit of overspray on the undertray it would’ve been difficult to identify where the repairs took place.

Why I am selling - I've wanted a 911 my entire life, and am quickly realizing I likely jumped the gun in purchasing my first. In the handful of months I've owned and pampered the car, to our surprise my wife and I found out we would be having a 3rd boy. With the news I'm reevaluating the $ allocation between my fun car, and my kid hauling daily driver. I purchased the car, purchased the warranty, and serviced the car as I planned to keep for a looooong time, but have agreed with my wife to revisit my 911 ownership in the future

With the extensive service recently done, the car should be free from major maintenance of common 997 issues for the next owner. With the jury still out on best approach to IMS, I decided it was best to “let sleeping dogs lie” but also protect myself with the Fidelity Platinum warranty which can be transferred to the new owner. The car should be about as worry free as an example one could hope to find, and a great vehicle to for many years to come.

All things considered I think the car is priced quite fairly, but open to offers, questions, coordinating inspections etc via PM. Can send larger or additional pics via email.

Attached Images